See the schedule for wednesday

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 adamgod8 @ 06/02/09 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
I like 2k5,still play it as well,but you and the guy who made the "this will get old" line are the reasons why Ian is not on the threads.Everyone else is hyped and happy and here come guys like you to refer to 2k5 again or make some snide comment instead of being happy steps are being taken to improve the only game that matters right now...its dumb and silly and alot of people are sick of it,not just me.
I didn't make a snide comment, quit being a baby jeeesh

# 102 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys
I am doubting it after what we saw from the video.
That would be a shame. It really would be a letdown if they just have fran charles say a few words and then we just do what we have always done, which is to just go screen to screen looking at players stats for the week. This is how it should be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkstmhFuwOQ

# 103 adamgod8 @ 06/02/09 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldparr
That would be a shame. It really would be a letdown if they just have fran charles say a few words and then we just do what we have always done, which is to just go screen to screen looking at players stats for the week. This is how it should be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkstmhFuwOQ
who DIDN'T see that coming????

# 104 Deegeezy @ 06/02/09 08:21 PM
Disappointed that there are no highlights but honestly even that would have gotten stale after a few times.

# 105 Harlemal @ 06/02/09 08:22 PM
Dam. Dudes are quick to still others joy.

# 106 geraldparr @ 06/02/09 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgod8
who DIDN'T see that coming????
oops. didn't mean to offend so many by starting this thread.

# 107 thmst30 @ 06/02/09 08:22 PM
More importantly to me than the weekly show having highlights, is there a half-time show and a post-game show with highlights recapping the game you just played? I haven't heard ANYTHING like this being in, and without that 2K5 is still the presentation king IMO. Please don't kill me, Madden 10 looks great, just saying I really want those in-game highlights from the game I am playing. THAT was the best part of 2K's presentation to me, not the weekly SportsCenter. It was all about getting to re-watch big plays after the 1st half and after the game.

# 108 kbigmike2121 @ 06/02/09 08:23 PM
So does anyone know if you will be able to see highlights from previous games and stuff? Just wondering.

# 109 MattIntellect @ 06/02/09 08:24 PM

# 110 The Bringer @ 06/02/09 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
lol seriously, you just got a 30 second look at it and your already calling it a failure. to each his own i guess...

maybe I am wrong,but i saw enough in that 1 min plus video to have me and many others worried about lack of presentation due to the lack of VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS from games that was done in a football game almost 5 years ago.

why would ea not show that? thats a big thing to not show,if 2k5 presentation is what they are trying to achieve,you Better bring the your A GAME.

# 111 droopizzle34 @ 06/02/09 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgod8
I didn't make a snide comment, quit being a baby jeeesh
my point exactly,u say you don't make snide comments but yet you call me a baby.......

anywhoo back on topic- i hope we can get some in game highlights,if not in madden 10 then definitely 11...even in your franchise games,cut to a game in progress....that would be awesome! this is a great step in the right direction!

# 112 MattIntellect @ 06/02/09 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
More importantly to me than the weekly show having highlights, is there a half-time show and a post-game show with highlights recapping the game you just played? I haven't heard ANYTHING like this being in, and without that 2K5 is still the presentation king IMO. Please don't kill me, Madden 10 looks great, just saying I really want those in-game highlights from the game I am playing. THAT was the best part of 2K's presentation to me, not the weekly SportsCenter. It was all about getting to re-watch big plays after the 1st half and after the game.
Yes, you'll get pre-game, halftime, and post-game from NFL Total Access.

# 113 ChubbyBanana @ 06/02/09 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
There is already a thread on this
True, there was already a thread on this.

It was closed because it didn't have any information on it and just turned into a 2K/EA war.

I'm willing to leave this thread open, but let's not let it go down the same route.

# 114 bcruise @ 06/02/09 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
PLEASE tell me there are highlights. Even fake highlights like 2K5 did, is better than just a text recap of everything. Either way I am digging the new Franchise layout. VERY slick!!!
People like to forget this regarding 2k5....glad somebody mentioned it. I'm sorry, I love 2k5, but the SC highlights never really did it for me - I enjoyed hearing all the things Boomer was saying in the recaps much more, like telling a player's stats or saying who they were playing next week. Perhaps it's because I was on the PS2 and the highlights being fake was that much more obvious than on XBOX (since it couldn't record highlights from your own game, where the heck was it getting those clips from?)

JMO...I'm very happy to see a show like this going into Madden. Josh makes a great point about all the info being found in one place - it will definitely be less tedious to find stats, standings and other stuff.

# 115 Casserville @ 06/02/09 08:27 PM
another step in the right direction for madden.

# 116 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbigmike2121
So does anyone know if you will be able to see highlights from previous games and stuff? Just wondering.
It does not look like there are Highlights in this build but they still have over a month to put the finishing touches on so we will see. Hopefully Someone from Madden can comment on it but who knows right now...

# 117 Sanchez_Mareno @ 06/02/09 08:28 PM
Cant watch the video right now.. can someone bullet point all the info he released?

# 118 tjizzle @ 06/02/09 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Yes, you'll get pre-game, halftime, and post-game from NFL Total Access.
Where was that confirmed?

# 119 droopizzle34 @ 06/02/09 08:30 PM
I sure hope there are video highlights,but seeing the josh looman vid it looks like a no. hopefully we will have it and if not,it's a definite must for madden 11....i'm hoping for some in game cut scenes to games in progress and have highlights...a guy can dream right?

# 120 Cusefan @ 06/02/09 08:31 PM
Yea, I must have missed that about the Pregame/ postgame stuff. If we got all of that man I would happier than a pig in sh

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.