Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

One more video of NCAA Football 10 before bed. Enjoy.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 carnalnirvana @ 06/17/09 12:29 AM
thx, keep em coming ............

# 2 tyler289 @ 06/17/09 12:34 AM
Thanks for the videos, I'm still not seeing very many incomplete passes. So far, it seems like a lot of what EA has said they fixed (robo QB, d-line pressure, etc) isn't as good as we thought it would be. It really is looking like NCAA 09.5, but with a full price tag and busted rosters.

# 3 GigemAGGIES13 @ 06/17/09 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
Thanks for the videos, I'm still not seeing very many incomplete passes. So far, it seems like a lot of what EA has said they fixed (robo QB, d-line pressure, etc) isn't as good as we thought it would be. It really is looking like NCAA 09.5, but with a full price tag and busted rosters.
I've been relatively positive towards this game but these videos are really starting to impact my optimism. Adjusted sliders will help, but the CPU QB play is pretty poor and feels...unnatural.

# 4 DJDReW3102 @ 06/17/09 12:45 AM
what is funny about this is that S. Car owns Kentucky for what..the last 9 years?? it's hard for us Gamecocks to brag about anything, but this is the one series that makes me laugh.

# 5 NEW_ORLEANS @ 06/17/09 12:52 AM
This is like the 4th st8 vid I found myself clicking that red x on my web browser before 3 minutes pass. So boring.

# 6 Gmac1016 @ 06/17/09 12:52 AM
Thanks for the video Steve. Could you please do Alabama at Ole Miss?

# 7 rhombic21 @ 06/17/09 12:53 AM
Still no pass pressure. Can we please get some user vs AI games so that we can see if this issue is in all games, or if it's only in AI vs AI games?

# 8 AuburnAlumni @ 06/17/09 12:56 AM
For the second year in a row...

There is no pass rush.

I've watched every one of these videos and to put it bluntly....ratings don't seem to mean much as far as the Defensive line goes.

The only difference is that NOW...instead of doing the suction blocking "rodeo sumo wrestling" for 6-15 seconds a play....they get pushed around with new animations by the OL for 6-15 seconds.

Look EA guys...A valid pass rush is CRITICAL...CRITICAL!!! to having an effective defensive gameplan.

Good lord..what do you think happens in a REAL game if a defense can't get to a QB.

They get torn to shreds.

Assuming that the sliders will still be worthless...I fully expect Human vs Human games to be scorefests because once again it appears we have a worthless defensive line.

This is seriously frustrating me because EA KNOWS the uproar that happened from last year's severe lack of pass rush.

And it appears..in NCAA...very very little effort has been put forth in fixing that.

I guess I'll have to buy Madden to get a good pass rush.

# 9 geezmeister @ 06/17/09 01:18 AM
Im not sold yet. I am a huge Ncaa football fan, but i just keep seeing the same after play reactions, same touchdown celebrations, and same old statistics layouts. I will buy this game to get my ncaa fix but i hope EA just rebulds this game from the ground up next season.

# 10 sportzbro @ 06/17/09 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geezmeister
Im not sold yet. I am a huge Ncaa football fan, but i just keep seeing the same after play reactions, same touchdown celebrations, and same old statistics layouts. I will buy this game to get my ncaa fix but i hope EA just rebulds this game from the ground up next season.
They aren't going to do that when they have people like you buying their s*** NCAA game. Its called taking a stand.

# 11 boritter @ 06/17/09 01:22 AM
J2K9:

Please turn off the caps locks. Many people (myself included) don't read posts that are all caps.

# 12 GetYaWeigtUp @ 06/17/09 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Had to turn it off after first play...QB has easy 7-10 yard gain if he tucks and runs....nah, instead he'll throw 30-yards laterally for a 1 yard gain.

I'm done, I can't handle it. this is **** we have seen for YEARS...how can you not fix it? If there is no penalty for a not spying or accounting for the QB than what is the point of the CPU having a mobile one?

god am I alone here?
"Yooouuu are noot alooooone, I am here with yooouuu"

Every video makes me wanna puke more and more. Steve I appreciate your effort man, but please stop wasting your time promoting this trash. I honestly feel bad for you doing all that work just to display a trash gameplay effort like this.

How is it that every QB makes all the right reads? Each passing play you can see the open WR and the cpu QB gets it to him just about every time flawlessly. There is no pass rush whatsoever! For the 1st time ever, Ive thought about not even getting the game. If I get my free copy early like I should, then I'll play it but other than that, I wont buy it at all. And when I do get my free copy and play it and notice the BSness on my own, Im selling it!

The entire NCAA Dev team should be FIRED effective immediately for this BS. And EA should be sued for false advertisement. They've lied about the fixes in the gameplay and its not ok to lie to your consumers.

# 13 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/17/09 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
Well I got a feeling these games are been played on freshman setting are something. But I am sure once you put the setting on heisman the passing completion will drop big time. But good video steve. But it seems in this video there was some lag and stuff like that. But overall I can't wait until the demo.

# 14 sportzbro @ 06/17/09 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
But overall I can't wait until the demo.
Really, because I didn't see that the first time around..

# 15 mgoblue678 @ 06/17/09 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well I got a feeling these games are been played on freshman setting are something. But I am sure once you put the setting on heisman the passing completion will drop big time. But good video steve. But it seems in this video there was some lag and stuff like that. But overall I can't wait until the demo.

Uh no, they have been on All-American or Heisman

# 16 Tovarich @ 06/17/09 02:42 AM
So we supposedly have this thing...adaptive intelligence? whatever the name of it officially is, where the CPU is supposed to start noticing trends and preventing it? Then why is the RB getting as many catches as the rest of the team combined? Shouldn't there be some adjustment to stop it? There clearly isn't. Ugh. I wish they'd take a year off from this game and just spend 2 years starting over.

# 17 mesyes25 @ 06/17/09 02:47 AM
they r snappin that ball way too quick...as soon as they get under center

# 18 GetYaWeigtUp @ 06/17/09 02:52 AM
I also realized why we never see blocked kicks really...The K kicks the ball entirely too fast. Its almost as if he kicks it as soon as the ball is snapped. There is no real windup in his motion that would give the defense a chance to penetrate like we see in real life.

What am I saying? These guys dont make games similar to real life anyway...Oh well, at least we got Season Showdown!

# 19 SHO @ 06/17/09 02:55 AM
There really needs to be momentum and physics. The arcadey, twitchy running is really bothersome. It probably would help in regards to defense as well.

# 20 moylan1234 @ 06/17/09 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
The arcadey, twitchy running is really bothersome
i don't get it sometimes they run in a line like normal humans and then sometimes we get this zig zag garbage

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.