Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #2.

For the HD quality version, check the OS Youtube page.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 JVal3208 @ 09/18/09 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming
man, is anyone sick of hearing that song though?

played waaaay too much DC
I'm turning it off as soon as I get the game...this song forced me to listen to my iPod while playing DC lol

# 22 Goffs @ 09/18/09 02:03 PM
aww dammit theres no logo at MSG how come the Wii version has it and not the 360?

# 23 SageInfinite @ 09/18/09 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
every shot is a swish. the net has one reaction. it's looser than the octo mom. weren't they gonna address this this year?

# 24 SageInfinite @ 09/18/09 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
post game looks fun. I have a pg in the combine so I haven't felt the post game yet. looks great. I hope the cpu will use those moves against you as well.

Also as a side note. Can we tone down the us vs them that pared so loudly calls crap in the live forums please. Those who bait are just a guilty of killing threads as those who accept the bait.

In other threads it has been said loud and clear guys should be able to post opinions whether they be good or bad. The 2k protection movement get a bit too much to bear, as well as the 2k can do no right mindset.
Real Talk.

# 25 jmood88 @ 09/18/09 02:10 PM
Quote:
every shot is a swish. the net has one reaction. it's looser than the octo mom. weren't they gonna address this this year?
Como?

# 26 NINJAK2 @ 09/18/09 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Just for the guys entertainment earlier in the thread, that trailer was garbage!!!!!
Thanks Sage. Based on your post time I was right on the money

The trailer was certainly cool as far as showing off the post moves and such,but compared to that 1st one this was an epic fail. This should have been the 1st trailer then the other could have dropped next. I still watch the 1st one.

# 27 spankdatazz22 @ 09/18/09 02:17 PM
Short trailer, but nice highlights of post moves. In addition to the offensive move set I like how the defenders try to reposition themselves. Melo move was really sweet

# 28 Rocboyz101 @ 09/18/09 02:17 PM
Trailer was meh. Nice post moves. Ima assume the graphics are from an older build.

# 29 SageInfinite @ 09/18/09 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Thanks Sage based on your post time I was right on the money
I try to help when I can

# 30 Rockafella2x @ 09/18/09 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
They have KG's 2-3 shoulder fake fadeaway down good

Also have Dwight Howard's dunk style perfect
every can do that KG move in the DC

Im just sayin...

# 31 jmood88 @ 09/18/09 02:24 PM
Quote:
after the basketball enters the rim cylinder in NBA 2k10 and passes through; the reaction of the net is identical everytime as we've seen in a few videos now. the terms used are "swish/splash" and this has been a common complaint from fans. the nomenclature "octomom" refers to something very loose an in this context an NBA net that swishes TOO MUCH.

there that should be better to understand, ?si?
Nah didn't help me understand why you're complaining about this. If every shot in past 2k games were like that then it would make sense. I don't recall too many swishes being something that people complained about around here either and I've never had every shot either swish or not go in. You must be getting this series confused with something else.

# 32 Eman5805 @ 09/18/09 02:25 PM
Gah, sweet but too short! And that weird don't want to get his hands near the rim for too long move by Melo was well...so Melo

# 33 HealyMonster @ 09/18/09 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Trailer was meh. Nice post moves. Ima assume the graphics are from an older build.

wow, graphics look like the best graphics I have ever seen in a basketball game, ever, so Im not sure what your expecting.

This game looks sik, cant wait to see some gameplay videos.

# 34 Rocboyz101 @ 09/18/09 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
wow, graphics look like the best graphics I have ever seen in a basketball game, ever, so Im not sure what your expecting.

This game looks sik, cant wait to see some gameplay videos.
I'm saying it doesn't look like the pictures. And kobe didn't have his undershirt. So I'm assuming this is before they added it. Which means its an older build.

# 35 SageInfinite @ 09/18/09 02:29 PM
1 thing I've noticed in these 2 trailers is the awareness of the players and NPC's. The head tracking is really good.

# 36 CoHouse2814 @ 09/18/09 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Nah didn't help me understand why you're complaining about this. If every shot in past 2k games were like that then it would make sense. I don't recall too many swishes being something that people complained about around here either and I've never had every shot either swish or not go in. You must be getting this series confused with something else.
i agree. 2k rim interaction is very random and its been that way for a long time. how else do people get goaltending calls? sometimes those calls are even right so i dont know what mike is complaining about

# 37 mvb34 @ 09/18/09 02:30 PM
AH!! whatever... This game may be like most movie where the trailer was the best part of the movie.

# 38 b-ballfan @ 09/18/09 02:32 PM
the trailer wasn't bad..but we need more...like actual game play

# 39 Rebel_INS @ 09/18/09 02:35 PM
Nice move by Melo @ the end. Other than that, the trailer was sub-par including that song...wack! Good 2 see more footage but it looks like that was thrown 2gether mad last minute....

# 40 navyboy09 @ 09/18/09 02:36 PM
I liked how dwight beasted ol buddy from the jazz...and that melo clip was nice too.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.