Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #2.

For the HD quality version, check the OS Youtube page.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 jmood88 @ 09/18/09 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
It felt random to me
How can something that you didn't control feel random?

# 102 TalenT @ 09/18/09 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I don't like how D-Will is glued to his man (I'm assuming Jameer) when D12 does that dunk.

He needs to be cheating at least a LITTLE BIT. I need more from the help defense.
Co-sign! Lol D. Howard is under the rim beasting Okur and D. Will is guarding the 3 point line hella hard.

# 103 MarvellousOne @ 09/18/09 08:06 PM
This trailer in all honesty did nothing for me, it's good to see something but I really wasn't excited about it though. Melo move was done nicely, Kobe's shot...well that didn't seem kobe like at all to me.

# 104 RayDog253 @ 09/18/09 08:54 PM
It was iight(allright). No, but in all honesty I watched it once and don't really feel like I need to watch it again. The last trailer was definitely more exciting then this one. The Melo, Howard, and KG sequences where all pretty good though.

To the guy asking if Kobe did mo-cap. My guess would be no. If he did do mo-cap I don't think they would of had to change his shot 5 times or whatever.

# 105 RayDog253 @ 09/18/09 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas

siick
Almost Perfect.

The only thing about 2k's is the backboard shakes a little too much and the rim don't break away enough. Besides those two little things it's pretty much flawless.

edit: after watching them again together. The backboard response is fine.

# 106 DakkoN @ 09/18/09 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elev8rmuzik
Tell that to the Cleveland Cavaliers
That's when it was said. Halftime of a Cavs/Magic playoff game.

# 107 akiracy @ 09/18/09 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
Almost Perfect.

The only thing about 2k's is the backboard shakes a little too much and the rim don't break away enough. Besides those two little things it's pretty much flawless.

edit: after watching them again together. The backboard response is fine.
oh man, i just noticed the backboard, has it always been able to shake or is this new? in 2k of course...

# 108 magicman32 @ 09/18/09 11:40 PM
The trailer was a bit short. But that song is irritating. I dig charlie tuna but...The music slider on the my combine game is at 0. LOL.

# 109 RayDog253 @ 09/19/09 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiracy
oh man, i just noticed the backboard, has it always been able to shake or is this new? in 2k of course...
No, if I remember correctly it was there last year.

# 110 Jakeness23 @ 09/19/09 10:40 AM
So is this rumor true that gameplay videos will be up today or are we getting excited for no reason?

# 111 HMcCoy @ 09/19/09 03:25 PM
2K's post game is alot more fluid this year now that you can place the shoulder fakes anywhere in the move chain. Lives freestyle dribbling is going to be huge news, 2K's post game is almost as versatile. It didn't really come through in the trailer, but their expanded post moves should be emphasized since post balance was a big issue last season.

Every player can do their sig stuff on the blocks was the message sent, although the message isn't very sexy...and I hate that freakin song after hearing it so dang much in the DC.

Good stuff, Mo.

# 112 XxB0MBTHREATxX @ 09/19/09 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
2K's post game is alot more fluid this year now that you can place the shoulder fakes anywhere in the move chain. Lives freestyle dribbling is going to be huge news, 2K's post game is almost as versatile. It didn't really come through in the trailer, but their expanded post moves should be emphasized since post balance was a big issue last season.

Every player can do their sig stuff on the blocks was the message sent, although the message isn't very sexy...and I hate that freakin song after hearing it so dang much in the DC.

Good stuff, Mo.
Yesh the post game in the DC is crazy nice and fluid. But we all want to see defense because that was hard to play in 2k9.

# 113 jmood88 @ 09/19/09 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxB0MBTHREATxX
Yesh the post game in the DC is crazy nice and fluid. But we all want to see defense because that was hard to play in 2k9.
I've always wanted to know why so many people put x's in their name

# 114 XxB0MBTHREATxX @ 09/19/09 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I've always wanted to know why so many people put x's in their name
It looks nice ha ha

# 115 23bluesman @ 09/19/09 07:59 PM
Loved the vid, everything looks so smooth and fluid.

# 116 AL e BOY 1985 @ 09/20/09 02:19 PM
all these damn videos but no demo... im noot going to lie, the game looks great.... but how will it play???

# 117 NumberOneRB @ 09/20/09 03:07 PM
I liked the trailer for what it was intended to do: show off the improved post-up game. For some reason, the graphics look better in this trailer compared to the last, and it almost seems like the jerseys are less boxy and drape over the players a bit more naturally than the early trailer. It may just be my mind playing tricks on me and me wanting to believe they made improvements to the fit of the uniforms. Love the emotion KG shows with his facial expressions, very believable. Looking forward to seeing some true gameplay footage now.

# 118 DC @ 09/20/09 03:09 PM
I really don't see how this trailer showed off anything NEW with the post game that wasn't there in the lasst few years.

# 119 KG @ 09/20/09 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
didn't like the fact Aldridge and Harrington finished with left hands.

I was really hoping 2K would tone down the off hand finishes.
Yeah, the Aldridge one was from like 12 ft.

# 120 NBAfan#109287322 @ 09/20/09 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I really don't see how this trailer showed off anything NEW with the post game that wasn't there in the lasst few years.
yeah wasn't much to go on, i have draft combine and the post moves are fair limited unless your player has unlocked more post moves, i was hoping the trailer might show us some new moves that players with the right post packages might be able to do

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.