Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #2.

For the HD quality version, check the OS Youtube page.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 elev8rmuzik @ 09/18/09 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
I'll leave you with a quote from a great man (Charles Barkley).

"You might be able to hit a 3 point shot 40% of the time, but I bet you anything Dwight Howard will hit a dunk 100% of the time."
Tell that to the Cleveland Cavaliers

# 82 XenoZograscope @ 09/18/09 04:33 PM
The Melo move was real smooth, but the trailer was weak.

# 83 ZoneBlitz @ 09/18/09 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I think 2K understands that we want gameplay and just rushed with the 2nd trailer to get rid of it. To me it seems like they now ready to show gameplay videos.
I agree. I was underwhelmed by the trailer. I'm just wondering when we will start getting gameplay videos and updates from Kobe vs. Melo. I would have thought that someone would be blogging it or posting updates.

# 84 Pared @ 09/18/09 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luda06
I don't know if cheating on d against one of the best three point shooting teams in the NBA is the smart thing to do.
D-Will of all people can recover. He still shouldn't be facing Jameer like he is going to tackle him. Ball-you-man, not man-man-man.

# 85 elev8rmuzik @ 09/18/09 04:56 PM
Didn't they make a big deal about the new post moves this year? I took this as them just highlighting some of the things you can do in the post

# 86 crm968 @ 09/18/09 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
Nice move by Melo @ the end. Other than that, the trailer was sub-par including that song...wack! Good 2 see more footage but it looks like that was thrown 2gether mad last minute....
I completely agree, that Melo adjustment was nice. But this doesn't match the other trailer at all. I was like ooo momentous trailer #2 is up, then after watching it's like...that was it? But it was nice to see something different today, maybe next time we will see some gameplay.

I also agree that it looks like an older build. Cuz the pics look way better

Maybe there are so many expectations to see something amazing when we see the word "Momentous", because they usually leave you drooling. usually

P.S. maybe it's that damn song that ruined it for me

# 87 Rebel_INS @ 09/18/09 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elev8rmuzik
Tell that to the Cleveland Cavaliers
Ziiing! Lol

And yeah, it was more like Momentous Trailer 1.1

# 88 DC @ 09/18/09 05:09 PM
2K take the cuffs off of my man Mo. Can't believe they told this man to do a trailer highlighting post moves

# 89 TreyIM2 @ 09/18/09 05:14 PM
YAWN. And I mean that with no disrespect. It's just a yawner of a trailer and then that EFFIN' SONG FROM THE DC!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!! That song drives me nuts.

Bottomline - The trailer was weak. Need a demo, 2K, like next week, eh?

# 90 youvalss @ 09/18/09 05:17 PM
I think we're officially done with trailers. Goodbye trailers, hello gameplay!

# 91 crm968 @ 09/18/09 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
I like it better than a dunkfest trailer which we see EVERYTIME. I would have prefered a Defense trailer actually
I agree, i wanna see what kinds of steal and block animations they have this year. It would be cool to see Josh smith pin one off the board

# 92 Goffs @ 09/18/09 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
I like it better than a dunkfest trailer which we see EVERYTIME. I would have prefered a Defense trailer actually
id like to see that as well...some nice looking blocks where the balls end up in the stands....

and of course like all the other trailers people will be like ZOMG theres way too many blocks :P

# 93 BattleTested20 @ 09/18/09 05:18 PM
Even though Melo in real life is not as finesse as he was in the trailer, I like the move. Melo tends to jump more into the player to get contact because he's a little stronger than most of his defenders are. This doesn't mean Melo can't be finesse, but more times than not he isn't.

# 94 Sinner @ 09/18/09 05:44 PM
Trailer was ok, saw some nice things. Think this one should have been released first and then the other one. But in a few weeks ill be making my own highlights..can't wait, again very nice work Momentous.

# 95 richmo @ 09/18/09 06:03 PM
Don't think the Melo spin was signature. Looks like the failed-steal-in-the-post animation they added, but still looks nice though.

# 96 Mintsa @ 09/18/09 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodex14
gameplay videos will be up tomorrow!!!!

Whoot Whoot can't wait.
Where exactly did you get this info from ??

# 97 t216 @ 09/18/09 06:09 PM
Great trailer!

# 98 Smirkin Dirk @ 09/18/09 06:45 PM
didn't like the fact Aldridge and Harrington finished with left hands.

I was really hoping 2K would tone down the off hand finishes.

# 99 greekmen @ 09/18/09 06:48 PM
you can control the hand you wanna shoot with in the post.

# 100 Smirkin Dirk @ 09/18/09 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekmen
you can control the hand you wanna shoot with in the post.
It felt random to me

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.