Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted some potential features for the upcoming NCAA Football 11.

Quote:
"A survey distributed by EA may have provided some insight into improvements and new features that are being considered for NCAA Football 11. The questionnaire asks for a selection of the top three out of 13 choices. Included are things like an Athletic Director mode with stadium creator, authentic team entrances, and ESPN style TV presentation. While there is no guarantee any of the options will make it in the game it does stand to reason that some of them will."

Without question, the 3 I'd like to see. Locomotion, college specific gameplay and ESPN style presentation. Given the choices Pasta posted, what would you like to see?

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 Lava @ 05/04/10 11:12 PM
Looks like we're up to 5 things off that list.

# 222 lilcoo3 @ 05/04/10 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
once again i'm bumping please check out the list of potential features its looking like we are getting these added to the game
I feel you Hova. I really believe everything on the list is in the game. Which would be awesome.......

# 223 ODogg @ 05/04/10 11:19 PM
Dreadlocks??

# 224 bucknut7 @ 05/04/10 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Dreadlocks??
I would like to have them in too, but i would much rather have the other features we got in than hair styles

# 225 GJEM @ 05/04/10 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
I would like to have them in too, but i would much rather have the other features we got in than hair styles
I second this post.

# 226 rollinphat @ 05/05/10 11:19 AM
one more thing to mark off the potential features list

# 227 BtothejizA @ 05/05/10 11:28 AM
AD mode please.

# 228 ODogg @ 05/05/10 11:43 AM
No, we need dreadlocks and other small things fixed in addition to the major issues. The look of the game certainly adds to the longevity of it whether you realize it or not. No one wants to play a game that has a bunch of clones and looks very generic.

# 229 FutureVol @ 05/06/10 09:25 AM
^this....however... in the long run i am going to care a whole lot more about my opposing QB having a lazer rocket arm all the time and placing throws into triple coverage with Breeze like precision every dam play as opposed to being able to make ricky willams my RB for my throwback Longhorns team....just my thoughts.....

# 230 ODogg @ 05/06/10 10:18 AM
You're right FutureVol...the roboQB lives on yet still...honestly I think part of that is the brick wall the CPU surrounds itself with though. The only blitzes that work are ones where a DB blitzes usually.

Just to be clear, I want those issues fixed in addition to dreadlocks. I harp on dreadlocks and issues like it though because those types of fixes should be ones that could be done quickly and immediately whereas issues like roboQB, suction blocking, etc are much larger problems that could require years to fix, if they are even fixable with this current engine.

# 231 thelasthurtknee @ 05/06/10 11:14 AM
odogg im normally 100% with you but all the additions for equipment are football related while dreads are still beauty contest. I also think that towels are cosmetic and the tech that is needed to put towels i would think is the same for dreads but i can wait a year. they are really going the extra yard this year and im already impressed with additions to gear. maybe next year they will get it in. one other thing is the NCAA. we dont know what they are controlling. remember the disipline and academic system? NCAA wanted that removed. still no tatoos either to go with dreads. you got a bunch of old white guys in charge so you never know who makes these calls.

# 232 Hiro1 @ 05/06/10 11:27 AM
Now here's the question are towels > dreads?

# 233 bucknut7 @ 05/06/10 11:30 AM
with the law suit they have on their hands, maybe the dont want hair styles because it just makes them more like that player

# 234 thelasthurtknee @ 05/06/10 12:12 PM
possibility. i know for sure when they came to next gen they couldnt do dreads for tech reasons. the extra moving part of the hair was a prob. but now that we have towels there is no excuse so maybe this decision was made by the suits. i can hardly see the tiburon guys not wanting to put this in.

# 235 Merih @ 05/06/10 02:28 PM
I remember one of the devs specifically saying that the dreads (and any addition of hairstyles for that matter) would make them have to completely change the head model for players. As it is now, sticking a helmet onto a guy with the current head model is very simple. But to get the different helmets to fit with hair, they would have to rework the head, the neck, etc etc.

I don't see the difficulties in it that they do. But, they know more than me. Bet it will be in next year however, and it will be very lauded.

# 236 ODogg @ 05/06/10 04:10 PM
Yeah Merih and that's BS because they could simply tack the long hair/dreadlocks on the back of the helmet.

# 237 krc1130 @ 05/09/10 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yeah Merih and that's BS because they could simply tack the long hair/dreadlocks on the back of the helmet.
Agreed. Several games have long hair that's just kinda added to the back of people's heads.

And, Madden has dreads. Last time I checked both games are made by the same company.

# 238 thendfanzach @ 05/09/10 02:16 PM
Personally, I really want athletic director mode, or at least give us the option to have a stadium builder in regular dynasty. Nothing is more annoying than playing in a tiny stadium with North Texas as I am number 1 in the nation.

# 239 Hova57 @ 06/10/10 12:18 PM
i had to bump just to see where we stand with E3 coming next week. what you guys think its alot still there you think we will see at least half of it.

# 240 da ThRONe @ 06/10/10 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i had to bump just to see where we stand with E3 coming next week. what you guys think its alot still there you think we will see at least half of it.
Seems like the whole list is in minus a 2 or 3 things(this is predicated on an AD mode and/or CC mode is in). I think that either an AD mode or CC mode is in and will be released for E3.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.