Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted some potential features for the upcoming NCAA Football 11.

Quote:
"A survey distributed by EA may have provided some insight into improvements and new features that are being considered for NCAA Football 11. The questionnaire asks for a selection of the top three out of 13 choices. Included are things like an Athletic Director mode with stadium creator, authentic team entrances, and ESPN style TV presentation. While there is no guarantee any of the options will make it in the game it does stand to reason that some of them will."

Without question, the 3 I'd like to see. Locomotion, college specific gameplay and ESPN style presentation. Given the choices Pasta posted, what would you like to see?

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 rudyjuly2 @ 12/01/09 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
Option is vital part of my Virginia Tech offense and I run it often, and I never have a problem with it. Only problem I have sometimes is not timing the pitch well enough and getting it off too late, but other than that, i rack up tons of yardage and successful goal line plays with it and shifting the blocking assignments of my linemen.
He's not saying you can't run the option in NCAA football. He's saying it's not blocked the way they do it in real life. In NCAA football they block the play like a normal run/sweep. In real life they leave the outside man in the box unblocked and that's what the QB reads on an outside option. QB Choice plays are flawed because of this.

# 82 jdangles23 @ 12/01/09 03:24 PM
i would like:
Custom rivals in online and offline dynasty
Espn presentation
new before game presentations

# 83 mm boost @ 12/01/09 04:27 PM
I stand corrected, thanks for clarifying.

But I believe if they work on physics, it would fix alot of these problems, thus I don't see that we need option offense as one of the 3 choices.

# 84 Warrior8o8 @ 12/01/09 08:09 PM
Damn all of those features look great & should be in NCAA 11. But if i could only pick 3, The top 3 will be....

1. Coaching Carousels
2. Locomotion Gameplay
3. Authentic Offensive styles of play

# 85 burnstuff @ 12/01/09 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonn
I'd want:

1. Locomotion

2. Coaching carousels

3. Authentic play styles

Wonder how many they would actually add though
I agree, but a presentation revamp is a very close 4th.

# 86 RU_Goo @ 12/01/09 11:45 PM
1) locomotion

2) espn

3) AD mode

these 3 should have been in here years ago anyways. how custom rivals is not an option is insane to me.

# 87 Rivals @ 12/02/09 03:49 AM
I don't care if it's ESPN. In fact, sell that license and hire more game designers. The presentation of 2011 needs totally revamping. That begins with realistic camera angles, team entrances, cut scenes, better animations on the sidelines and in the stands. The audio of this year's game was also sub-par. That "defense" chant should have never made past the alpha stage of development.

# 88 bartolet7 @ 12/02/09 11:48 AM
My top three in no particular order:

1. ESPN presentation - Can I vote for this one twice??
2. Locomotion gameplay physics - Much needed and way overdue
3. Authentic play styles - Would add depth to both atmosphere and gameplay

Team specific entrances and traditions would be cool to add at some point but if they're only looking at doing 30 or so, too many teams get left out, and it's all over in 10-20 seconds anyway. Right now, this game needs more bang for the buck than that. Same goes for real life coaches on the sidelines. Work on gameplay before eye candy.

Basically, as others have stated, I'd like to see everything on the list in '11.

# 89 Thaen @ 12/02/09 11:59 AM
1. Locomotion
2. Authentic Play styles
3. ESPN Presentation

Wish they could do more or all of them, but if they get three in I would be shocked that is how low my expectations are for EA now.

# 90 videlsports @ 12/02/09 12:11 PM
New Routes for Receivers
Presentation espn style, Use College Game day, Let the presentation online too. most people buy for online anyway.
Interviews with coaches half-time and after the game.

# 91 KG @ 12/02/09 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
He's not saying you can't run the option in NCAA football. He's saying it's not blocked the way they do it in real life. In NCAA football they block the play like a normal run/sweep. In real life they leave the outside man in the box unblocked and that's what the QB reads on an outside option. QB Choice plays are flawed because of this.
And because it takes to long to develop (JTS doesn't help either)

# 92 shnuskis @ 12/02/09 12:57 PM
realistic blocking.

# 93 doctorhay53 @ 12/02/09 01:59 PM
1. Locomotion
2. Authentic Stlyes of play
3. Coaching carousels

Presentation is good and all, but it will get boring much more quickly than an actually dynamic game where coaches change and bring styles with them. That would be unbelievably awesome. Add in actual coordinators and I would probably never leave my chair.

# 94 LucianoJJ @ 12/02/09 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Amen to all of the above. The option needs to be fixed on both sides of the ball. The concept of the option being a read-and-react situation for both offense and defense has to be there for the option to be lifelike. Another thread got into deeper detail on the X's and O's of the option. The DE is any QB's key, the rest of the defensive dominoes then fall into place.

# 95 Psyblast @ 12/02/09 07:03 PM
1. ESPN presentation
2. All-New Spread and No-Huddle Spread Gameplay
3. Locomotion Gameplay

Honestly though....most of those are awesome ideas, it'd be nice if they picked more than three to put in.

# 96 Bellsprout @ 12/02/09 07:06 PM
I want the new QB Camera. Just to see what the hell they have in mind.

But mostly, because i'm shallow, I want ESPN presentation.

# 97 michigan10 @ 12/02/09 07:16 PM
1. Locomotion
2. Coach Carousels
3. Spread/No Huddle

I would say ESPN presentation but NCAA Bball 10 tried that and the commentary is just terrible. Everytime someone gets a foul called, even if its an and 1, the announcer says it was a good foul or it was intentional. It gets old after one game.

# 98 yanks26ngoin @ 12/02/09 09:59 PM
Locomotion
AD Mode with stadium builder+coaching carosel
Spread and no huddle spread
team entrances
presentation upgrade

# 99 MaizeHaze @ 12/02/09 10:10 PM
First off how about all of the above! But it's ea so I guess that's unrealistic! So...

1. Full espn integration! How about adding espn2 with a second broadcast team as well. Now that it's in the bball game they have to put it in next years fball game!

2. Team entrances

3. Locomotion

# 100 BAMAJD @ 12/02/09 10:39 PM
Damn it!!! All those sound great, I choose all of'em.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.