Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Ian has chimed in with a quick blog, reminding everyone about the Super Bowl halftime Madden NFL 11 video blog.

Quote:
"Before you watch the video, I want to be very clear that our vision for the Madden NFL franchise hasn't changed. I know some folks expressed concern that the hiring of Mark Turmell equated to turning Madden NFL 11 into Madden NFL Blitz, but things couldn't be farther from the truth. We are all 100% focused on creating the most true-to life NFL simulation experience as possible - and that's always been the goal (a goal set forth by John Madden himself 20+ years ago). We set a clear vision statement last year and it still holds true for us - "Everything you see on Sundays, see it in Madden NFL". We want to accurately deliver an amazing NFL experience in our game, whether it's through simulating the feel of a broadcast, re-creating the immersion you feel sitting at the 50 yard line at your favorite team's stadium, or making you feel like you're suiting up and putting on your pads again. Madden NFL 10 took great strides in this area but we all know there is more to accomplish. Our best bet towards reaching those goals is staying the course and continuing on our progress that we made last cycle."

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bigsmallwood @ 02/05/10 03:36 PM
Cool. I look forward to the Super Bowl Blog!

# 2 Ian_Cummings @ 02/05/10 04:23 PM
Hell yes, I can't wait!

# 3 RedZoneD25 @ 02/05/10 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Hell yes, I can't wait!

+1million

# 4 Tengo Juego @ 02/05/10 04:51 PM
A vlog?

# 5 nuckles2k2 @ 02/05/10 04:54 PM

# 6 splff3000 @ 02/05/10 07:11 PM
Quote:
Hell yes, I can't wait!
lol, Weren't you involved in doing the blog? What can't you wait for? You already know what's in it and what's it about. Are you talking about you can't wait to see our reaction to it? I'm not trying to bust your chops or nothing. It was just kinda funny to see the guy that worked on the blog say "hell yes, I can't wait!" like one of us would lol.

# 7 PantherBeast_OS @ 02/05/10 08:26 PM
Quote:
Hell yes, I can't wait!
Ian It is glad to see you back with us bro. Looking forward to this year coming up with you and the rest of your crew doing another ggreat job on madden 11 coming up and to see the big improvements ya'll will make. Can't wait for the halftime blog from you and the video. Aggain Ian welcome back.

# 8 PantherBeast_OS @ 02/05/10 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
lol, Weren't you involved in doing the blog? What can't you wait for? You already know what's in it and what's it about. Are you talking about you can't wait to see our reaction to it? I'm not trying to bust your chops or nothing. It was just kinda funny to see the guy that worked on the blog say "hell yes, I can't wait!" like one of us would lol.
Well yea bro he knows whats in it already. But we people don't know. Alot of people think the blog ain't going to be much in it and all. But everyone might get big surprise out of the blog sunday. Thats why Ian happy can't wait. Just wait and see what the blog brings.

# 9 splff3000 @ 02/05/10 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well yea bro he knows whats in it already. But we people don't know. Alot of people think the blog ain't going to be much in it and all. But everyone might get big surprise out of the blog sunday. Thats why Ian happy can't wait. Just wait and see what the blog brings.
I'm one of those people. Honestly though, I hope I'm pleasantly surprised. I really do.

# 10 SouthernBrick @ 02/05/10 09:06 PM
It'll be nice reading those blogs once again this year. I enjoyed madden 10 pretty good so I can't wait for the next one. M10 has its flaws and M11 will hopefully be better but, overall for me its a pretty fun game to play. There's a number of things that can be better in madden 11 and I hope there addressed.

I don't think this video blog will be all that but, I hope It leaves a good impression of the future information we'll be getting in the months to come.

Can't wait for the game this sunday!

# 11 djordan @ 02/05/10 09:49 PM
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 12 Hova57 @ 02/05/10 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what up dj hows the weather in philly ... crazy i don't think its snowed that much out there in a century

# 13 djordan @ 02/05/10 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
what up dj hows the weather in philly ... crazy i don't think its snowed that much out there in a century
HEY MAN!!!...Weather is CRAZY..Were suppose to be getting 16-24 inches of snow.****ined my weekend man lol. Where do you stay at again?

# 14 Hova57 @ 02/05/10 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
HEY MAN!!!...Weather is CRAZY..Were suppose to be getting 16-24 inches of snow.****ined my weekend man lol. Where do you stay at again?
northeast of pittsburgh about 25min to downtown pittsburgh,getting pretty good amount out here

# 15 jvaccaro @ 02/06/10 10:47 AM
"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request"

d'oh!

nobody likes a tease

# 16 thudias @ 02/06/10 12:03 PM
i am expecting big things this year.....Last year was the foundation year. This year i want everything.

# 17 Cusefan @ 02/06/10 04:53 PM
poor Mark Turmell, everyone thinks he is going to ruin Madden

# 18 adub88 @ 02/06/10 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boydra
To Ian: If anything I hope your team can improve on the animations (especially the running and the QB mechanics) and further enhance the presentation for Madden 11.
Man I hope so too. I traded in Madden after a few weeks. I just couldn't take the robotic looking animations. Hopefully and it's and very big hopefully, that will not be an issue in Madden '11

# 19 ZoneKIller @ 02/06/10 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
Man I hope so too. I traded in Madden after a few weeks. I just couldn't take the robotic looking animations. Hopefully and it's and very big hopefully, that will not be an issue in Madden '11
I actually liked the animations this year.But if you think Madden looks bad I'd hate to hear what yall think about NCAA Football.
I just cant play that anymore since Madden.Madden looks great.

# 20 RogueHominid @ 02/06/10 09:42 PM
I'm very excited to see the new info. Ian's comments were energizing regarding the direction of the franchise. M10 made some really great strides. I, personally, am really digging how authentic the playbooks are and the differentiation among QBs this year. I wonder what next year will hold . . .

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.