Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

If you are having any issues viewing the video on OS, check our Youtube channel.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rockchisler @ 06/09/10 09:39 PM
Thats Hot, Just to let yall know that Me Sovartus Pared Hoosierdaddy DC PDUB at the beginning.

# 22 dexvex @ 06/09/10 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Thats Hot, Just to let yall know that Me Sovartus Pared Hoosierdaddy DC PDUB at the beginning.
lol yall were trashing 10

# 23 bigeastbumrush @ 06/09/10 09:46 PM
Quote:
In that same order? Edwin, Chuck, Pat, Donnelle, Lionel

Cool that they let you record a drop for them...

# 24 rockchisler @ 06/09/10 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
In that same order? Edwin, Chuck, Pat, Donnelle, Lionel

Cool that they let you record a drop for them...

Yeah I just typed it in wrong just saying that was us for those that didnt know.

# 25 blingballa333 @ 06/09/10 10:06 PM
Why in the world was Brandon Jennings dunking? I'm gunna have to go through and watch the video again as I was pondering this for over half the video

I didn't even realize Jennings was shooting right handed either until someone pointed it out... haha

# 26 dexvex @ 06/09/10 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Why in the world was Brandon Jennings dunking? I'm gunna have to go through and watch the video again as I was pondering this for over half the video

I didn't even realize Jennings was shooting right handed either until someone pointed it out... haha
dude can dunk just not on anybody.......

# 27 23 @ 06/09/10 10:25 PM
Man I want to say a couple of things I just dont agree with.

First of all, shooting has never been about luck in these basketball games. Where did this line of thinking come from?

Second, the suction losing control crap and alot of other things had almost everything to do with the ratings being all butchered. Players on ball defense was extremely high, look in the dna ratings and you'll see guys recovery defense in the high 80's which was ridiculous.

I specifically made mention of this stuff because guys like Nash and Fisher were blocking shots and grabbing rebounds over Gerald Wallace. Just watching playmakers, the sliders has seldom been touched over the years and so you got alot of foolishness in the game, and I mean ALOT.

After editing ratings I started seeing guys that are good defenders ripping poor ball handlers when they tried to cross them over that is not in the default game.

Sovartus, you said inability to foul? Are you kidding man.. that was the issue you always ended up fouling the CPU like there was a crew of Donaghy's reffing, but the CPU would never send you to the line. Am I missing something here?

Im curious to see how this works out, and hope us hoops fans get the best basketball games we can get this year because we've been getting the short end of the stick of all the sports games, but are some of you guys really thinking about what you're gloating over?

# 28 ehh @ 06/09/10 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

First of all, shooting has never been about luck in these basketball games. Where did this line of thinking come from?
Hockey Guy was a little more in depth in the Q&A about this, he said it was luck or a "little bit of timing" which is true. Time the release point and let the ratings and situation take care of themselves. How you miss has always been random, if it's long/short/left/right has nothing to do with the user.

Elite is supposed to change that, if you eff up the stick, how you miss the shot will reflect that - similar to a slice/hook in Tiger Woods.

# 29 SageInfinite @ 06/09/10 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Second, the suction losing control crap and alot of other things had almost everything to do with the ratings being all butchered. Players on ball defense was extremely high, look in the dna ratings and you'll see guys recovery defense in the high 80's which was ridiculous.

I specifically made mention of this stuff because guys like Nash and Fisher were blocking shots and grabbing rebounds over Gerald Wallace. Just watching playmakers, the sliders has seldom been touched over the years and so you got alot of foolishness in the game, and I mean ALOT.

After editing ratings I started seeing guys that are good defenders ripping poor ball handlers when they tried to cross them over that is not in the default game.

Sovartus, you said inability to foul? Are you kidding man.. that was the issue you always ended up fouling the CPU like there was a crew of Donaghy's reffing, but the CPU would never send you to the line. Am I missing something here?

Im curious to see how this works out, and hope us hoops fans get the best basketball games we can get this year because we've been getting the short end of the stick of all the sports games, but are some of you guys really thinking about what you're gloating over?

# 30 Tengo Juego @ 06/09/10 10:43 PM
Too early for me to have any opinion on this.

# 31 dexvex @ 06/09/10 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Who is "gloating" exactly?

# 32 DubTrey1 @ 06/09/10 10:48 PM
Looks decent..... but I will wait for some current build vids from E3 etc. to see how this one progresses. Good to see some real innovation from EA on the NBA title, but would hedge any bets on anyone going up against 2K w/Jordan in the building....

# 33 rockchisler @ 06/09/10 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

When u see how the shooting is then you will understand about the luck in shooting from past games really was

# 34 rockchisler @ 06/09/10 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodgersfan12
Luck don't sliders and ratings come in hand?And they have been showing a lot of BJ3 maybe he is the coverboy lol.
Hes Not and some sigs have not been implemented, dont get excited about him being right handed.

# 35 tommyboii2008 @ 06/09/10 11:04 PM
People.. Please stop taking this brandon jennings shooting and animations to heart.. it;s a really early video just keep that in mind

# 36 23 @ 06/09/10 11:10 PM
Quote:
When u see how the shooting is then you will understand about the luck in shooting from past games really was
I dont understand how you really believe that rock

I mean good lord go back and look at the Live 09 complaints. Dudes were on here saying how they knew the shot was going in because of the high arc on the shots. That brought on the shots arcs and changes in Live 10

Come on man

# 37 jr2424 @ 06/09/10 11:16 PM
We should give them a pass on any visuals because of how early it is in the dev cycle. But if you're gonna showcase brandon jennings (which no one forced them to) I think attention to detail should be given. Don't mind not having the sig shot but if they knew he shoots lefty and in this build he's righty, I woulda chose a different guard. Just my opinion.

I am really curious about the shooting mechanic though. If they do give more control to the player, it would be welcomed. Though I don't see how this could be done thinking about most every video game I've played has a ton of animations. Should be very interesting.

# 38 chicagocubs10 @ 06/09/10 11:16 PM
It looks solid. Even though it is an early video, at least they are trying to FIX problems that are evident. Losing control and shooting problems, those are two pretty huge problems with almost every basketball game. I'll definitely sign up on Facebook to follow.

# 39 Shakedowncapo @ 06/09/10 11:22 PM
If you told me that was Live '10...I'd believe you. In other words, I get nothing from a 1on1 video.

# 40 MrSimCity @ 06/09/10 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
Is it me or does EA sports always pay out on there own product from last year to further hype the incoming game ???

i could swear i've heard all this before...
Can't even front, same thing I've been thinking watching Madden 11 and Elite videos...It's not a very good marketing strategy in other industries, but I guess it works in gaming cause they know its a younger audience, but I almost find it insulting

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.