Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Chris Gunter will be doing the E3 impressions and answering questions for OS on this front. He had some good conversations with Russ Kiniry from the NCAA team today, and will be able to speak more in-depth with the team in the next two days. Here is what he found out today:

-CPU Recruiting has been tweaked and updated. Not completely sure if they will specifically draft to their team strategy as I didn't get too involved in dynasty yet, but I was told that it will not be possible for a 1-2 star school to just sign everyone like it was in years part.

-No conference realignments this year, as it wil not be hapenning until next year. They will look into this as a possibility for 12.

-No changes to the camera options. Still has the reverse lock cam on defense.

-The window of time for the hand off on the option has been slightly widened due to the reanimating of the hand off.

-Speaking of the option, the CPU seems to run it much better. Played some extended time with Navy versus Army, and the Army QB was pretty good about when to pitch, when to keep, and turning the ball up field.

-The CPU will cut the ball upfield on a much more consistent basis with the running backs. Gone are the days last year of the a CPU RB cutting the ball outside and losing his blockers. From what I have seen, it seems like the CPU run game will be something to keep qqqq

-No major updates to Road To Glory outside of the gameplay changes already known.

-The Speed Bust is now an option to turn on or off. You can change this from the menu system.

-Line play is still up for judgment. I saw some very good things, and a couple of iffy things. The offensive line seems to pick up blitzed well, but I did see some missed assignments on sweeps and such.

The playbook now allows you to scroll up and down between formations while looking at the list of available defensive formations.

That's it for now. Please leave any new questions, or something you may have not gotten answered, as I will be seeing more NCAA tomorrow.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 stoncold32 @ 06/16/10 01:51 PM
I would like to know if the accelerated game clock is mandatory or if we can turn it off.

There's already a thread about it on here.

It doesnt make sense how it speeds up before you even have time to get in the huddle.

# 62 lowndsy @ 06/16/10 01:58 PM
In games saves in? why arent they in, if not?

# 63 TracerBullet @ 06/16/10 02:21 PM
In an online dynasty this year, can small schools be invited to bigger conferences?

# 64 tigerfan2 @ 06/16/10 02:45 PM
I've noticed in the demo and on last year every so often on the option the pitch would go forward and it would say incomplete pass for such and such yards. Has that been fixed?

# 65 thesteamontheboat @ 06/16/10 02:50 PM
Is Fight for the Fumble in?

# 66 sportzbro @ 06/16/10 02:54 PM
Coaching carousel?? I've seen some people say it didn't make it... can you confirm this?

# 67 rudyjuly2 @ 06/16/10 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkmike
Nebraska and Colorado are leaving the Big 12 starting in the 2011-2012 season. Will these changes be reflected in dynasties?
No. You can swap out one team for another but you can't change the number of teams in the conferences for NCAA 11. They said they will try to have this fixed for NCAA 12. Let's just hope the carousel of teams and conferences stops to allow this to happen.

# 68 Aggies7 @ 06/16/10 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungPat97
man he aint answerin no questions wtf
He said he was going to have limited access while at E3. So he will get to answering questions when he gets a chance.

# 69 computerlover @ 06/16/10 03:17 PM
i didnt see this earlier, but with the friggin lawsuit a while back will we be able to edit rosters / depth charts this year? how bout edit their look, race, ht/wt, etc?

# 70 Skyboxer @ 06/16/10 03:22 PM
If you call a 4 wide formation - Run inside play... Does the AI stack the line?

Also can you select a balanced formation -toss or run right and see if the AI shifts to that side. Then flip play and see if AI also switches...

Not huge things but just curious ....

# 71 thescoop @ 06/16/10 03:43 PM
Are all the stadiums finally in the game and have they finally added all recent stadium updates like the endzone expansion at Southern Mississippi. (its been three years so it's about time.) that's a big deal to me so please see if you could find out. The demo has me pumped but I want to play in my team's updated stadium. Thanks.

# 72 illwill10 @ 06/16/10 04:43 PM
Will RTG have optional commentary this year?

# 73 nolesfan69 @ 06/16/10 04:59 PM
Is the demo an early build or final build?

Is "Nano Blitzing" still possible in the retail version?

I apologize if the questions have already been answered.

# 74 seawolves9 @ 06/16/10 05:01 PM
Wil the Squib Kick camera be changed for the retail version? In the demo, the return team can't see where the ball is going because of the poor camera angle. So i'm just curious.

# 75 tigerfan2 @ 06/16/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
Wil the Squib Kick camera be changed for the retail version? In the demo, the return team can't see where the ball is going because of the poor camera angle. So i'm just curious.
Yes, I did not like this. I like the way it was done in Madden much better.

# 76 Brandwin @ 06/16/10 09:00 PM
Has anyone heard if stats are correct? IE assisted tackles, half sacks etc...?

# 77 Brandwin @ 06/16/10 10:08 PM
Thanks Bama. I thought I heard they would, but I was wondering if they were counted correctly.

# 78 cowboykmoney @ 06/16/10 11:09 PM
Has anyone heard anything about being able to fully edit all players size and weight this year? Because some players are to small why dont they do as they did on the old gen. When players used to progress it added to the rating as well as there weight.?

# 79 kstennett11 @ 06/16/10 11:38 PM
can someone please tell me how to get to the new teambuilder im really getting frustrated

# 80 moylan1234 @ 06/16/10 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstennett11
can someone please tell me how to get to the new teambuilder im really getting frustrated
wow just wow, it's not up yet. what was up before got out by accident.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.