Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 nickjames @ 08/29/10 06:19 PM
all the new moves Jordan was using looked sweet! It's nice to be able to finally do all that stuff we've saw him (and now Kobe) use all the time. Finally there's a point to the triple threat moves. It's definitely going to be fun to use/defend that.

Looks like the guy playing as Jordan didn't really have his release down though hahaha

# 62 dvir10 @ 08/29/10 06:59 PM
this was a great vid!!!! i know there were lot of dunks but if i'm not wrong the game is on default and pro settings.MJ sig shot and fadeway jumper looks fantastic!!!!
it seems to me that the AI both for cpu and user is much better.
my fav part was when grant was at the post asking for the ball but when he noticed that jordan started to backing down ainge, he went to the side and let jordan do his thing(at 9:35).

# 63 dredre @ 08/29/10 07:07 PM
great video

# 64 ehh @ 08/29/10 07:50 PM
I'm going to continue to be a broken record but again the AI is on point. Love that the CPU uses the step back/off balanced shots too like the Porter step back jumper. Friggin sick.

# 65 youvalss @ 08/29/10 07:53 PM
Those replays shot from the camera that's on top of the basket are just amazing! I'm watching it again and again and just can't get enough. That Drexler reverse jam replay was so beautiful!

# 66 portlandblazer @ 08/29/10 08:19 PM
im going to be really disappointed if all the guys in the crowd arent rockin mustaches in the old chicago stadium.

# 67 youvalss @ 08/29/10 08:23 PM
And where are the Bulls Brothers?!?!?!?!

# 68 The 24th Letter @ 08/29/10 08:24 PM
WOW man...had a late realization.....The Blazers are the CPU! lol....those aggresive moves with Porter were ridiculous...

Glad to see such focus on the AI

# 69 youvalss @ 08/29/10 08:25 PM
Give clyde medium socks - first edit I'm gonna do. He's just not clyde with low socks.

# 70 TheWorldIsYours @ 08/29/10 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
porter has a baron davis quicker release on the 3 pointer but a differnt shot form on the step back jumper. nice job 2k. I also noticed the bench players are wearing socks now. who are the 3 bald white guys on the portland bench?
You dont remember the Generic brothers?

John, Jeffrey, and Joe.

# 71 TheGlove20 @ 08/29/10 08:37 PM
I can not wait for this game to release now. Only issues i saw were the bulls shorts and Paxson didn't look to much like him. Something was bothering me about MJ's shot 2 but idk what it is. It looks like his j but something is a little off. Still love it though

# 72 Drix10 @ 08/29/10 08:42 PM
Great video. To any of the history buffs out there: Where's Kevin Duckworth? To me recollection he was part of that team. Maybe he was hurt or couldn't get the rights to him or something. He was a pretty good Center and a Bulls killer, him memory serves me.

# 73 APBamaMan @ 08/29/10 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drix10
Great video. To any of the history buffs out there: Where's Kevin Duckworth? To me recollection he was part of that team. Maybe he was hurt or couldn't get the rights to him or something. He was a pretty good Center and a Bulls killer, him memory serves me.
He passed away recently, I think that might have played a part of him not being in the game, imo.

# 74 green94 @ 08/29/10 08:48 PM
My only gripe, I guess if you can even call it that, would be that in the few videos of MJ that we've seen I've noticed a lot of two handed dunks from Mike. He would rarely go into traffic with two handed dunks.

# 75 blues rocker @ 08/29/10 08:55 PM
2k best release the demo early this year...all this early info has me chompin at the bit.

# 76 elprez98 @ 08/29/10 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APBamaMan
He passed away recently, I think that might have played a part of him not being in the game, imo.
Yea he passed a couple years back. He's from my hometown.

# 77 Drix10 @ 08/29/10 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
Yea he passed a couple years back. He's from my hometown.
Yea, I remember hearing that. I guess it would be awkward to approach the family about his likeness in a video game. I just figured the family would have someone appointed to handle matters of his "legacy" and licenses and what not. I just saw the actual highlight vid someone put up of the Game 1 of that series and didn't see him in there. Maybe he really was hurt?

# 78 eko718 @ 08/29/10 09:25 PM
I like what I'm seeing in the vid as far as Jordan. I really hope they got his layups down though, more than anything. This vid is a good example of what I mean.

# 79 funkysven @ 08/29/10 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I like what I'm seeing in the vid as far as Jordan. I really hope they got his layups down though, more than anything. This vid is a good example of what I mean.

Unbelievable. Some of those moves are ridiculous. Would be great to pull off some of these.

Quick question, what date did the demo drop last year?

# 80 RIZDRAVER @ 08/29/10 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkysven
Unbelievable. Some of those moves are ridiculous. Would be great to pull off some of these.

Quick question, what date did the demo drop last year?
Well if Derrick Rose can pull off many of these in the trailer, I'm sure MJ can and more.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.