Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MarvellousOne @ 09/03/10 10:34 AM
See I really like there become legendary mode it seems to be really solid. I am going to have to give the demo a try

# 2 COACH WEBB @ 09/03/10 10:40 AM
Man, I can't view the video at work. If someone puts it on YOUTUBE, please post the link in this thread.

# 3 MarvellousOne @ 09/03/10 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
Man, I can't view the video at work. If someone puts it on YOUTUBE, please post the link in this thread.

here you go man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUGmFfIin-g

# 4 ehh @ 09/03/10 10:49 AM
The first gameplay clip in this at about :40 - the jumpshot arch and net animations are waaaaay better than the Knicks/Bucks and Pistons/Thunder videos. Visuals looked better too thanks to the higher quality of the video..

And I couldn't understand a word Gerald Wallace said.

# 5 Tha_Kid @ 09/03/10 10:52 AM
Become Legendary looks pretty good. I'd like it if you could bring that player online in the EASBA instead of two separate players.

lol @ the ref strafing the sideline on the fastbreak.

And yeah, Wallace struggled to get his point out lol.

# 6 MarvellousOne @ 09/03/10 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
The first gameplay clip in this at about :40 - the jumpshot arch and net animations are waaaaay better than the Knicks/Bucks and Pistons/Thunder videos. Visuals looked better too thanks to the higher quality of the video..

I agree to this whole post including the Gerald Wallace part

# 7 Behindshadows @ 09/03/10 10:54 AM
Graphics are still not that great, but I love the jumpshot animation in that video..

# 8 Ermolli @ 09/03/10 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh

I agree. This video looked better than the two gameplay ones. This mode seems interesting.

# 9 HoosierDaddy @ 09/03/10 11:06 AM
watch the video at 1:35-1:45.. doesn't it seem like the colors "pop" a lot more and resembles more of Live 10. Totally different than what the 2 gameplay videos show. Interesting.

# 10 ehh @ 09/03/10 11:10 AM
^ Yeah mos def, HD. Those clips look a lot more like Live 10 than the two gameplay vids.

# 11 bigball12 @ 09/03/10 11:57 AM
When will you guys finally lower Kobe's dunking? He does not dunk like that anymore. He should be around 70-75 dunking.

# 12 scatman @ 09/03/10 12:25 PM
1 positive..... EA sports makes a really really good menu hub.

1 negative.... how is a guy who is rated 70 overall suppose to outperform someone like Kevin Durant? Thats like telling Mickael Pietrius to outplay Dwyane Wade. I think that should be more realistic. This is sounding like it's a game mode all about getting great individual numbers more than it is about teamplay. How does "Your Legend" uproot B. Roy from the starting rotation???

On the other hand the menu system is really nice.....

# 13 turftickler @ 09/03/10 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman
1 positive..... EA sports makes a really really good menu hub.

1 negative.... how is a guy who is rated 70 overall suppose to outperform someone like Kevin Durant? Thats like telling Mickael Pietrius to outplay Dwyane Wade. I think that should be more realistic. This is sounding like it's a game mode all about getting great individual numbers more than it is about teamplay. How does "Your Legend" uproot B. Roy from the starting rotation???

On the other hand the menu system is really nice.....
That will definitely ruin my experience. Players like Kobe, Durant, and other star players are star players for a reason. Day in and day out, those type of guys work on being the best on the court at all times. There is no why a guy like me should be able to out perform them. I'm calling this a gimmick.

# 14 pdawg17 @ 09/03/10 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
That will definitely ruin my experience. Players like Kobe, Durant, and other star players are star players for a reason. Day in and day out, those type of guys work on being the best on the court at all times. There is no why a guy like me should be able to out perform them. I'm calling this a gimmick.
I don't back down or get intimidated by great players...if Kobe is great, I'll just become even better...watch out bustas!

# 15 headsteez @ 09/03/10 12:51 PM
Quote:
You gotta start somewhere. I remember Kobe air-balling 3's early in his career. With that mental u guys have, u shouldn't even play. The whole point is to try. So what if someone is better than u skill wise. Its about heart. All these guys in the NBA are good. What sets apart Kobe from V.Cater is his mental. Yeah my created character wont be good at first but, I'm going to set him up for easy buckets. Hard work pays off.

# 16 pdawg17 @ 09/03/10 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headsteez
You gotta start somewhere. I remember Kobe air-balling 3's early in his career. With that mental u guys have, u shouldn't even play. The whole point is to try. So what if someone is better than u skill wise. Its about heart. All these guys in the NBA are good. What sets apart Kobe from V.Cater is his mental. Yeah my created character wont be good at first but, I'm going to set him up for easy buckets. Hard work pays off.
Totally...you guys need to work on your mental...

# 17 Rob. D @ 09/03/10 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh

+ 1 Jumpshot looks very fluid

# 18 HoosierDaddy @ 09/03/10 02:31 PM
Jumpshots are inconsistent and it's because of the signature shots. The Wilson Chandler jumpshot looked good in the gameplay video, Durant and Villanueva's look decent. Most of the others just look odd.

# 19 fatleg3 @ 09/03/10 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportsGamer
the gameplay looks slightly more simalar to live 10....unfortunately i think its the camera view

and select moments

i cant help but get the feeling...that whole matchup thing is just an EA numbers game built off stats...not a real feature in itself to be making a whole video about.

this game look svery light...on its offerings compared to what ive seen from the other title...

im gonna rent it anyways since i always have to see for myself...

but to be honest the whole stagnant jersey hunched body stiff animated look of an EA bball title is started to grow old to me

im NO Physics professor....but when i hear the term "Real Time Physics" i expected alot more than this...

the biggest let down was seeing it in motion..
What cause it dont offer jordan mode, your own shoe, and interviews. Those things will get old in the game. You can only play so many games of the jordan challenge. Things like the matchups keeps that mode competitive. So you are not just playing it from one season to another with just goals to reach. It really makes you play hard each game depending on the difficulty.

# 20 fatleg3 @ 09/03/10 03:16 PM
Quote:
Come on now. Are you serious. First it didnt say you would have to out perform the best players. Its probably going to be either the player that is guarding you, someone that is starting in front of you, or someone on the same level as you on the other team. Of course they are not going to make you outscore, and out rebound the best players or put up 29ppg as a rookie with a 70 overall.

And you are thinking about numbers. Out performing another player does not necessarily mean who scored the most points. Some games in the playoff when nate robinson came off the bench he out performerd rondo but did not have more points then him.

I mean jordan had to out perfom magic and everyone else as a rookie to be the best didnt he.

To say they work day in and day out means that they should let you practice then huh? Then you would get bored with that

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.