Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Here is the latest update on the OS Community Roster project.

We have officially completed naming every team. We have gone through and corrected about 95% of the errors that we have seen.

What to expect in Version 1.
  • All players are named
  • All jersey numbers are corrected as accurately as possible (CANNOT DO DUPLICATES)
  • All transfers are in the game
  • All players who are no longer on the team have been removed (Pryor, Jenkins, King)
  • Equipment overhaul on over 75% of teams (Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech to name a few should be 100% spot on.) No 1970's elbow pads. Iowa fans, BYU fans will be happy with the correct socks
  • All coaches are named
  • Minor re-rates on certain players
NOTE : THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY USE!!!! ONLINE PLAY YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FAIRDALE KINGS ROSTERS.

Special thank you's and shout outs .... A.J., Reggie (Geaux), RioWest (Much respect for putting us on YouTube.), MrBlonde, BigHouse, Petey Kirch, .... most of all .... our families for allowing to re-join them once again. Also, everyone else on OS for posting templates, providing information and allowing us to work on these rosters.

These rosters unlike other rosters are free. However, if you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees. Please click the link below ...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TPZPVGXW7NFZ8

TO DOWNLOAD THESE WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCKERS

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11
5) GEAUXLDEN

If you notice any corrections that need to be done, please post them in the following link.

Official OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Broncos86 @ 07/15/11 04:13 PM
Bravo guys, bravo. And as a reminder, hit up these guys with a donation (I have zero affiliation with them). They deserve it, they have worked tirelessly for all our benefits. Check the first post for Paypal.

# 42 cdk10 @ 07/15/11 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenandnfl2k5
Thanks a ton for putting this all together. Can't wait to check it out!

Quick question, though:

Did you guys edit dreads (adding/removing them accordingly)? For example, giving them to Denard Robinson and removing them from LaMichael James?
yes, not saying we got them all but....that's what the correction thread is for.

# 43 gogators @ 07/15/11 04:15 PM
I have a question for you guys that make the rosters. Do you get to enjoy the game? I'd feel bad if you did these rosters and then not to enjoy the game afterwards. How do you feel about the game? Have you even got to play it yet?

# 44 professor hood @ 07/15/11 04:17 PM
I have been a long time viewer of the various forums on this site and i love the community rosters that i have got the last two years. Finally decided to join and tell everyone who worked on the community rosters thanks and that i appreciate it. I will be donating next monday after i get paid.

# 45 Leon Sandcastle @ 07/15/11 04:17 PM
Anarchy!!!
Man I cant wait for these rosters! There gonna be derrr shiit!

# 46 CWSapp757 @ 07/15/11 04:17 PM
Well from the sound of ck during our xbox live parties he definitely enjoys the game lol. All jokes aside I have played about 3 full games. I really like it but feel some sliders need to be tweaked. Hopefully the real enjoyment of this game will begin for me this weekend.

# 47 TN_Mike @ 07/15/11 04:17 PM
Many thanks!!!

# 48 cdk10 @ 07/15/11 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
I have a question for you guys that make the rosters. Do you get to enjoy the game? I'd feel bad if you did these rosters and then not to enjoy the game afterwards. How do you feel about the game? Have you even got to play it yet?
After the blisters on my thumbs heal.... oh yeah.

# 49 sjoh007 @ 07/15/11 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Sj - if there is anything to be donated for your elite hard work in the past - please let us know, I'm sure a tribute of some sort is more than over due. Respect!
just being acknowledged is thanks enough

# 50 boodahisthe1 @ 07/15/11 04:20 PM
thanks for all the work u guys put into this..quick question..i have it for both systems..which gamertag do i download from for the ps3..im using CcAaRrSsOoNn3 for xbox360..THANX IN ADVANCE

# 51 CWSapp757 @ 07/15/11 04:23 PM
You can use any of our gamertags listed on the first post. Unfortunately these are not for PS3

# 52 KH25 @ 07/15/11 04:24 PM
Thanks, these just make the game come to life.

# 53 boodahisthe1 @ 07/15/11 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
You can use any of our gamertags listed on the first post. Unfortunately these are not for PS3
ok..thanx..should i go into another thread to get ps3 rosters as good as these or am i just sol on my ps3??

# 54 lhobby3 @ 07/15/11 04:28 PM
Would it be possible for you guys to post a link where we can actually download the roster file? (for those of us without internet/xbox live). I will def send yall a donation if this can be done! Thanks so much for your hard work.

# 55 osupokes24 @ 07/15/11 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiiLe HigH
Anarchy!!!
Man I cant wait for these rosters! There gonna be derrr shiit!
hey buddy it doesnt look like youre changing your signature for a while

# 56 themassacre771.1 @ 07/15/11 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhobby3
Would it be possible for you guys to post a link where we can actually download the roster file? (for those of us without internet/xbox live). I will def send yall a donation if this can be done! Thanks so much for your hard work.
we will indeed

# 57 osupokes24 @ 07/15/11 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodahisthe1
ok..thanx..should i go into another thread to get ps3 rosters as good as these or am i just sol on my ps3??
buckeye02 and gatorbait are working on ps3 rosters

# 58 cdk10 @ 07/15/11 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodahisthe1
I think Buckeye is doing rosters for the PS3

# 59 Schreck @ 07/15/11 04:32 PM
Just out of curiosity, did you guys fix the issue with Notre Dame's redshirts? Basically Notre Dame doesn't list guys by redshirt like other teams, so EA doesn't have guys listed properly, the biggest problem that caused is that Harrison Smith the starting safety and Gary Gray the starting corner are not on the roster because they are 5th year seniors. Also, the starting qb should be a RS Junior, but is considered a senior by the game, and every other guy that has redshirted is wrong in the same manner. It causes a lot of problems for ND right away, so would be awesome to have those things fixed.

# 60 ctip162014 @ 07/15/11 04:36 PM
mega thanks from the older gaming community, can not wait till I get these rosters to start my official dynasty

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.