Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Here is the latest update on the OS Community Roster project.

We have officially completed naming every team. We have gone through and corrected about 95% of the errors that we have seen.

What to expect in Version 1.
  • All players are named
  • All jersey numbers are corrected as accurately as possible (CANNOT DO DUPLICATES)
  • All transfers are in the game
  • All players who are no longer on the team have been removed (Pryor, Jenkins, King)
  • Equipment overhaul on over 75% of teams (Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech to name a few should be 100% spot on.) No 1970's elbow pads. Iowa fans, BYU fans will be happy with the correct socks
  • All coaches are named
  • Minor re-rates on certain players
NOTE : THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY USE!!!! ONLINE PLAY YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FAIRDALE KINGS ROSTERS.

Special thank you's and shout outs .... A.J., Reggie (Geaux), RioWest (Much respect for putting us on YouTube.), MrBlonde, BigHouse, Petey Kirch, .... most of all .... our families for allowing to re-join them once again. Also, everyone else on OS for posting templates, providing information and allowing us to work on these rosters.

These rosters unlike other rosters are free. However, if you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees. Please click the link below ...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TPZPVGXW7NFZ8

TO DOWNLOAD THESE WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCKERS

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11
5) GEAUXLDEN

If you notice any corrections that need to be done, please post them in the following link.

Official OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 boodahisthe1 @ 07/15/11 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
I think Buckeye is doing rosters for the PS3
thanx for the quick response....are the guys workin on ps3 rosters as detailed as carson & the gang..the xbox guys rosters have been on point every year..just wonderin if the ps3 guys are as dedicated

# 62 boxtrev @ 07/15/11 04:38 PM
Thank you guys for all the hard work. I can't begin to imagine how tedious and painstaking an undertaking like this must have been. I just have a couple of questions concerning rosters though. Why do I keep hearing that Fairdale Kings are for online play and dynasties and the Community Rosters are for offline dynasty (my mode of preference, fwiw)? Could someone please explain to me the difference and why one particular set of rosters is better for online and one better for offline?

Secondly, were you able to get Richard Samuel switched over to tailback from the linebacker spot at UGA? I know that would have had to have been a last second change since we did not find out about this position change until today. Also, some of the initial rosters that I downloaded had Christian Lemay as Caucasian and he's definitely black.

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions! Looking forward to the rosters!

# 63 CWSapp757 @ 07/15/11 04:40 PM
Yes, richard samuel is at HB.

# 64 bartolet7 @ 07/15/11 04:42 PM
Thanks for all the hard work and long hours, guys! Much appreciated!

Now to get that dynasty started . . .

# 65 lsutigernosaint @ 07/15/11 04:44 PM
can any of you guys that worked on it answer if LSU had major equipment adjustments done? or will that be 2nd patch?

# 66 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 07/15/11 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
Thank you guys for all the hard work. I can't begin to imagine how tedious and painstaking an undertaking like this must have been. I just have a couple of questions concerning rosters though. Why do I keep hearing that Fairdale Kings are for online play and dynasties and the Community Rosters are for offline dynasty (my mode of preference, fwiw)? Could someone please explain to me the difference and why one particular set of rosters is better for online and one better for offline?
EA has uses a basic default roster for online. Basically an out of box model so everyone has the same exact roster. So when we enter a guy in Ohio State QB #2 spot, online he is still QB#2 Ohio State. Fairdale, names accordingly.

Offline, you can have changes and use them in your game. That is what we do.

# 67 dawg26 @ 07/15/11 04:47 PM
9 eastern? Got it. Thank you guys so much! Carson, you are the man. I can't wait to start a dynasty with these. One question, did Chistian Holmes make it onto Mississippi State's roster at OLB? If i don't get an answer, that's cool. Just wondering! Thank y'all!

# 68 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 07/15/11 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawg26
9 eastern? Got it. Thank you guys so much! Carson, you are the man. I can't wait to start a dynasty with these. One question, did Chistian Holmes make it onto Mississippi State's roster at OLB? If i don't get an answer, that's cool. Just wondering! Thank y'all!
Yeah, he is on there.

# 69 EtheRed @ 07/15/11 04:50 PM
Thanks for all the tedious hours it must have taken to do this. Pretty freaking impressive.

# 70 FunNgun034 @ 07/15/11 04:50 PM
These rosters unlike other rosters are free. However, if you would like to donate to a great cause for our eye surgery treatment, back pain for sitting in a chair for several days straight, endless Taco Bell runs at 4 am and our divorce lawyer fees. Please click the link below ... too funny... great work i will be donating soon

# 71 boxtrev @ 07/15/11 04:52 PM
Thanks Carson! You are awesome for doing this. I can't wait to upload the REAL rosters. I'm excited.

# 72 dawg26 @ 07/15/11 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Yeah, he is on there.
Ahhhhh! Thanks man. He is one of my best friends. I didn't actually expect him to be good enough. You guys are really on top of your stuff. Any re-ratings for MSU? Sorry for all the questions.

# 73 osupokes24 @ 07/15/11 04:54 PM
you probably dont know off the top of your head but is dennis rufus in the game for san jose state? hes a hometown kid and his brother is really looking forward to seeing him in the game!

# 74 CoffeyN @ 07/15/11 04:57 PM
I'd like to thank each of you who have been working on these...they are always the best rosters around.

I'd especially like to thank CK11 though, for having a short gamertag!

# 75 jeremym480 @ 07/15/11 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
I'd like to thank each of you who have been working on these...they are always the best rosters around.

I'd especially like to thank CK11 though, for having a short gamertag!
LOL. That's the same thing I thought. Thanks again guys. I sent in my donation last week. I'm glad to help pitch in for those late night Taco Bell runs (no pun intended)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

# 76 sjoh007 @ 07/15/11 05:01 PM
I just walked up to my wife and kissed her very passionately, she says what was that for ? I said , just because........ (operation sports saving marriages all over the globe)

# 77 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 07/15/11 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osupokes24
you probably dont know off the top of your head but is dennis rufus in the game for san jose state? hes a hometown kid and his brother is really looking forward to seeing him in the game!
Rufus ... is in the game.

# 78 sjoh007 @ 07/15/11 05:02 PM
what paypal acct should i use for you guys ?

# 79 BigRedHusker @ 07/15/11 05:04 PM
I cannot seem to download these from any of the user names. Any help?

# 80 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 07/15/11 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedHusker
I cannot seem to download these from any of the user names. Any help?
Not out for another 4 hours.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.