Madden 12 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SuperNoVa27 @ 07/29/11 08:05 PM

It looks just like him

# 2 MrMosinNagant @ 07/29/11 08:05 PM
I got a qustion, I just looked at the hi rez picture, well when I played the NCAA demoon the ps3 the players outline was really jaggy, will it be that way with Madden?

# 3 BCJMU99 @ 07/29/11 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbreezex
Screw you Nnamdi!! LOL as much as I wanted you to come to NY, I respect your opinion. he AFC East would have been far more entertaining. The NE and NYJ beef would have even spicier, Chad Johnson, Haynesworth, Nnamdi and Revis. The NFC is very boring, i dont know why.
You have no idea what you are talking about...

Aaron Rodgers, Vick, AP, Cam Newton in Carolina. I could go on and on.

# 4 XNowOrNever85X @ 07/29/11 08:37 PM
That's like saying the NFL is boring.

# 5 chavet99 @ 07/29/11 08:38 PM
**** you Nnamdi. I <3 the raiders

# 6 Eagles931 @ 07/29/11 08:52 PM
He looks so right in that eagles green <3 #21 playing on the right, #22 playing on the left.....then DCR on the slot receiver??? Man all we need is a decent safety and LB and we got the Lombardi trophy locked up.

# 7 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 07/29/11 09:20 PM
Quote:
Same for the AFC....

QB; Peyton manning , Brady, Rivers....

RB; Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Jones Drew,

WR; Andre Johnson, Chad Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd

TE Gates, D clark, dustin keller

LB- Ray Lewis, Harrison

SS Eric berry, Troy

Im not even done with half the list. The NFC games are just boring to me, deal with it. YOU dont know what you're talking about.
NFC has just as much telnet as the AFC

# 8 ANDROMADA 1 @ 07/29/11 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
He looks so right in that eagles green <3 #21 playing on the right, #22 playing on the left.....then DCR on the slot receiver??? Man all we need is a decent safety and LB and we got the Lombardi trophy locked up.

I'm going to be sick.Not good news Cowboys, Giants, and SKINS......

# 9 RoyalBoyle78 @ 07/29/11 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
I'm going to be sick.Not good news Cowboys, Giants, and SKINS......
not to worried, especially when we sign back the guy in my avatar.

# 10 sarlndr @ 07/29/11 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNowOrNever85X
That's like saying the NFL is boring.
I'll say it. It is. I watch it though.

# 11 RedZoneD25 @ 07/29/11 09:52 PM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Nuff said.

# 12 BlackJack_Williams @ 07/29/11 09:54 PM
This thread went from pretty cool to annoy pretty fast.

Anyways, It's good to see him in green!! Eagles are going pretty tough!!

# 13 statum71 @ 07/29/11 10:14 PM
Ruined my day.

# 14 at23steelers @ 07/29/11 10:19 PM
People are missing the crucial point here!! The question is when will Steve Noah make this his desktop picture??

# 15 SteboSSK @ 07/29/11 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
Everyone thought the same when the Heat got Lebron James too. The problem with the Eagles is that their offense doesnt get the hard yards that count in the playoffs. That team can score on a dime but they cant get the 3rd and 3 or 4s that count when its on the line. Alot of that is due to a lack of a real run game. They run thru there pass attack. They need a bruiser to supplement McCoy...Clinton Portis or Ronnie Brown would be good pick ups...

# 16 poorch @ 07/29/11 10:41 PM
lol go eagles

# 17 reverend_heat @ 07/29/11 10:47 PM
It is official, the Philadelphia Eagles have won the 2011 Dan Snyder trophy.

# 18 Stick skills @ 07/29/11 10:57 PM
Quote:
we are more entertaining and that guy wanted to bring up players so I reminded him of the AFC's talent. Now lets be real, who's games are funner to watch? I think the NFC east have the most boring games out of the whole conference but with the Eagle's deals, can clear that up a bit. The NFC west is the worst divison but it has bottom feeding scrappers.
Either You are an idiot or you don't watch football almost Every NFL team is interesting. Especially the eagles. E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

# 19 Elgin2311 @ 07/29/11 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Everyone thought the same when the Heat got Lebron James too. The problem with the Eagles is that their offense doesnt get the hard yards that count in the playoffs. That team can score on a dime but they cant get the 3rd and 3 or 4s that count when its on the line. Alot of that is due to a lack of a real run game. They run thru there pass attack. They need a bruiser to supplement McCoy...Clinton Portis or Ronnie Brown would be good pick ups...
That because they lost weaver for the season early in the year. And the addition of donald lee will help in those short yardage situations.

# 20 Stick skills @ 07/29/11 11:17 PM
Quote:
your mom's an idiot, but I didn't say anything. notice how you said, "almost" every team which means you are basically agreeing you fool. Also, i mentioned the Eagles are getting interesting. NOW WHO"S STUPID, ME OR YOU?
Three years ago the talk of the nfl was of how competitive the NFc east was . I hate the dumb ****s who get on blogs and talk out of their ***. when I say almost im talking about maybe the cleavland browns but even they are entertaining from time to time . you obviously just play madden and dont watch the nfl. The nfl is the biggest sport in america for more than just the 16 teams in the AFC all 32 teams make the nfl what it is today. Im done arguing

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.