Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Check out the top 20 players in NBA 2K13.

Based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been released, ebc_baller has put together the following list of ratings.
  • Lebron (94+) Obviously
  • Howard (94+)
  • Durant 94
  • Paul 94
  • Bryant 93
  • Wade (92-93)
  • Westbrook (92-93)
  • Rose 92
  • Melo 92
  • D Williams (90-92)
  • Rondo 90
  • Love 89
  • J Smith 87
  • Duncan (87)
  • Nash 87
  • Manu (87)
  • Bynum 87
  • Iggy 87
  • Gay (87)
  • P Gasol 87
Do you agree or disagree with it?

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 ye24 @ 09/13/12 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule of Two
ESPN? ROFL!

Dwyane Wade still has a more impressive career stat line than Kobe. Wade is the better player as well. If Kobe played along side LeBron they wouldn't have won last year or even made the Finals the year before. Kobe would've been ball hoggin' and chuckin' the Heat into a hole.

Wade is the most underrated Superstar in the NBA.
do you have proof for this?

and nice avy, wouldnt expect you to d-ride wade at all

# 182 authentic @ 09/13/12 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
lol ESPN. Skip Baseless is the truth am I right. ESPN is garbage and everyone knows it
Right, your opinion means more...I forgot OS is the sports leader of the World.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 183 authentic @ 09/13/12 05:42 PM
Quote:
ESPN? ROFL!

Dwyane Wade still has a more impressive career stat line than Kobe. Wade is the better player as well. If Kobe played along side LeBron they wouldn't have won last year or even made the Finals the year before. Kobe would've been ball hoggin' and chuckin' the Heat into a hole.

Wade is the most underrated Superstar in the NBA.
I know. 5 rings to 2, but Wade is better.

# 184 authentic @ 09/13/12 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I live
and how many seasons has Kobe had more help than Wade.............I'll wait
I couldn't wait for this...I know, you're right, Wade had no help last year.

# 185 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/13/12 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I couldn't wait for this...I know, you're right, Wade had no help last year.

Oh, Come on! First Shaq and Horry. Then Pau Gasol. Wade had Shaq and won it all too. Now he has Lebron and won it all too. He's like playing Kobe's career in reverse lol

# 186 authentic @ 09/13/12 06:14 PM
Quote:
3 rings were a gift from Shaq the Finals MVP. Had the Heat beat Dallas Wade would have his second Finals MVP as well. Kobe is lucky to have been on better teams.

Wade averages just as many PPG for his career as Kobe while being more efficient, distributing the ball better, and averaging more steals and blocks. Kobe is overrated.
Given last year Wade was gifted by Lebron, Kobe still has one more earned championship. Good try.

# 187 ye24 @ 09/13/12 06:23 PM
Quote:
3 rings were a gift from Shaq the Finals MVP. Had the Heat beat Dallas Wade would have his second Finals MVP as well. Kobe is lucky to have been on better teams.

Wade averages just as many PPG for his career as Kobe while being more efficient, distributing the ball better, and averaging more steals and blocks. Kobe is overrated.
im convinced you didn't watch basketball in the early 2000's.

Especially the 2001 playoffs. Kobe averaged 30/7/7 but lets give ALL the praise to shaq

# 188 authentic @ 09/13/12 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ye24

Especially the 2001 playoffs. Kobe averaged 30/7/7 but lets give ALL the praise to shaq
Solid post. Thank you.

# 189 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/13/12 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ye24

Maybe because Shaq was getting 31/15/3 that year. And Dirk got all the praise last year while Terry was torching Miami

# 190 ye24 @ 09/13/12 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsfuntobethespurs
Maybe because Shaq was getting 31/15/3 that year. And Dirk got all the praise last year while Terry was torching Miami
Only casual NBA fans & morons give Dirk ALL the praise. Let's forget Peja's & Jason Terry's 3 point shooting. Jason Kidd, Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandlers defense.

And Shaq was obviously a beast, i'm not taking away from that, im just saying give Kobe some respect

# 191 raiderphantom @ 09/13/12 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
What is it with you and singling out Wade every chance you get? Just curious.

And Russ' is a better shooter than Rose?
Westbrooks mid range pull up is nasty.

# 192 RedSceptile @ 09/13/12 07:47 PM
Quote:
Right, your opinion means more...I forgot OS is the sports leader of the World.

No try people act as if because it's ESPN somehow there word is law. Being media doesn't make you right. Look at Skip Baseless or Chris Sources Broussard. ESPN is hardly a basketball authority. They're pretty much a hype machine that goes with the flavor of the month.

# 193 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/13/12 08:53 PM
Quote:
I know. 5 rings to 2, but Wade is better.

Terrible argument. This is basketball not tennis

# 194 Wildcats302 @ 09/13/12 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
Kobe cried for a trade the one year his team wasn't great. Wade put the team on his back from 09-11.
So did Kobe for a few years, nice double standard though. The Lakers were not "great" for more than 1 year and they almost beat a very good Suns team in one of those not great years they have with Kobe and a team of mainly scrubs.

# 195 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/13/12 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Check out the top 20 players in NBA 2K13.

Based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been released, ebc_baller has put together the following list of ratings.
  • Lebron (94+) Obviously
  • Howard (94+)
  • Durant 94
  • Paul 94
  • Bryant 93
  • Wade (92-93)
  • Westbrook (92-93)
  • Rose 92
  • Melo 92
  • D Williams (90-92)
  • Rondo 90
  • Love 89
  • J Smith 87
  • Duncan (87)
  • Nash 87
  • Manu (87)
  • Bynum 87
  • Iggy 87
  • Gay (87)
  • P Gasol 87
Do you agree or disagree with it?
You know, no where in this screen shot does it say that these are the top rated player in order. Based on what we knew, it seems that it might be, however, Manu was just revealed to be an 86 overall. So, what does this mean for everyone else?

Sounds like they're still tweaking the ratings. Hopefully, they've been looking in at our complaints (Melo/Kemba!).

# 196 Slick ric @ 09/14/12 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Westbrook
24 ppg
5 reb
6 asst
2 steals
4 turn
19 FGA
6.3 FTA
46% fg
35mpg
Usage Percentage - 33%
PER 23

Kevin Durant
28 ppg
8 reb
4 assts
1 steal
1 block
4 turn
20 FGA
7 FTA
50% FG
39 mpg
Usage Percentage - 31%
PER 26.2

Wade
22 ppg
5 reb
5 asst
2 steals
1 block
3 turn
17 FGA
6.1 FTA
33 mpg
50% FG
Usage Percentage - 31%
PER 26.3

Westbrook played better right?

As for Durant, keep in mind that he plays more minuets and attempts more shots and that he was assisted on 48% of his FG and Wade assisted on 40. Not even gonna do the Rose comparison from his MVP season because its clear Wade played better than him. Look it up here
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&year_id=2012
How do I take you seriously with your picture being Wade? OF COURSE YOU THINK HE HAD A BETTER SEASON THAN WESTBROOK AND ROSE MVP YEAR. Wade was was not consistent last season in large part due to injuries and that's why I say he didn't have a better season than Westbrook. Westbrook was more impactful in large part because wade faced injuries again. If you recall, people were questioning whether or not the Heat were better off without Wade he had missed so many games. Wade didn't even have a impressive playoff run, He only performed like his usual self against the Pacers, don't fool yourself.

# 197 Slick ric @ 09/14/12 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Westbrook
24 ppg
5 reb
6 asst
2 steals
4 turn
19 FGA
6.3 FTA
46% fg
35mpg
Usage Percentage - 33%
PER 23

Kevin Durant
28 ppg
8 reb
4 assts
1 steal
1 block
4 turn
20 FGA
7 FTA
50% FG
39 mpg
Usage Percentage - 31%
PER 26.2

Wade
22 ppg
5 reb
5 asst
2 steals
1 block
3 turn
17 FGA
6.1 FTA
33 mpg
50% FG
Usage Percentage - 31%
PER 26.3

Westbrook played better right?

As for Durant, keep in mind that he plays more minuets and attempts more shots and that he was assisted on 48% of his FG and Wade assisted on 40. Not even gonna do the Rose comparison from his MVP season because its clear Wade played better than him. Look it up here
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&year_id=2012
Rose was the only player top ten in both assist and scoring. Rose accounted for more of his teams points(scoring & assisting) than player that MVP season. Rose was the ONLY PG and just seventh player in NBA history to average 25 ppg, 4.0 reb, 7.5 ast. Rose was the only PG to accumulate over 2000 points, 600 ast, 300 reb. Rose performed the best against the best defenses(not opinion, it was actually a stat on basketball-reference.com). He led his team back from more 4th quarter deficits than anybody. He was top three in clutch points scored.

# 198 49er_wave @ 09/14/12 01:30 PM
Westbrook wont be that high although the mans a great player

# 199 ye24 @ 09/14/12 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I live
WHAT ??? did you actually watch the Finals last year at all ??? Peja made ONE FIELD GOAL the whole series and it wasn't even a 3 pointer smh

and your talkin about someone being a casual fan
i'm talking about the playoffs as a whole, look what he did against the lakers you jackass

# 200 Squentz @ 09/15/12 02:28 AM
D.Rose is a better shooter than Westbrook

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.