Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Check out the top 20 players in NBA 2K13.

Based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been released, ebc_baller has put together the following list of ratings.
  • Lebron (94+) Obviously
  • Howard (94+)
  • Durant 94
  • Paul 94
  • Bryant 93
  • Wade (92-93)
  • Westbrook (92-93)
  • Rose 92
  • Melo 92
  • D Williams (90-92)
  • Rondo 90
  • Love 89
  • J Smith 87
  • Duncan (87)
  • Nash 87
  • Manu (87)
  • Bynum 87
  • Iggy 87
  • Gay (87)
  • P Gasol 87
Do you agree or disagree with it?

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 authentic @ 09/12/12 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
He has to be the high, hes the second best point guard in the league, the stats don't lie compared to Kobe.

had too....lol

all in good fun...

# 122 KasparV @ 09/12/12 10:09 PM
As there are probably more players rated 87, I still have hope Aldridge will get this rating, imo he's better than Gasol though..

# 123 scottyp180 @ 09/12/12 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I look into the ratings too much, especially before the games release, considering they will constantly be changing throughout the season. Complaining that so and so should be x amount of points higher or lower isn't going to make that much of a difference gameplay wise. The addition of signature skills should also make the number rating a little less important this year. IMO as long as players are performing like themselves than I am happy.

I have a question about people who complain about ratings. If, for example, you think Kevin Durant should be a little higher than his rating (let's say 96 instead of 94) do you really think you will notice the difference when you are playing with or against Durant?

I did want to comment in Nash's rating. I'm assuming his higher rating is do to the fact that he is on a better team. Hes skills may not be improving but that doesn't mean he won't play better. He has better scorers around him which can up his assists and will also take the attention off of him giving him better scoring oppurnuties. It's like randy moss when he went to the patriots, it's not like all the sudden he had a huge improvement in skills he was just surrounded by better players which made him play better
Meant to say I dont look too much into ratings*

# 124 Rdub33 @ 09/12/12 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I look into the ratings too much, especially before the games release, considering they will constantly be changing throughout the season. Complaining that so and so should be x amount of points higher or lower isn't going to make that much of a difference gameplay wise. The addition of signature skills should also make the number rating a little less important this year. IMO as long as players are performing like themselves than I am happy.

I have a question about people who complain about ratings. If, for example, you think Kevin Durant should be a little higher than his rating (let's say 96 instead of 94) do you really think you will notice the difference when you are playing with or against Durant?

I

I did want to comment in Nash's rating. I'm assuming his higher rating is do to the fact that he is on a better team. Hes skills may not be improving but that doesn't mean he won't play better. He has better scorers around him which can up his assists and will also take the attention off of him giving him better scoring oppurnuties. It's like randy moss when he went to the patriots, it's not like all the sudden he had a huge improvement in skills he was just surrounded by better players which made him play better
agree with all of this except that I do think comparisons matter. Durant can be 94 or 96 Idc as long as whatever he is is less than lebron but more then mello. Likewise at every position.... I know the league and if a guy like Russel Westbrook can pass as effectively as Nash or rondo I will go through a few controllers this year haha

# 125 Biagas @ 09/12/12 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Westbrook AND Rose over Deron Williams?

im sure russell athleticism defense and shooting had something to do with that

# 126 Rdub33 @ 09/12/12 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biagas
im sure russell athleticism defense and shooting had something to do with that
What Westbrook has in athletiscm , Williams crushes with IQ, handles, shooting and passing. Pg list is easy.. Paul, Williams, rose, rondo, Russ, Nash, TP .. Nice discussion

# 127 JwP23 @ 09/12/12 10:28 PM
My exact reaction to these joke ratings.

# 128 Biagas @ 09/12/12 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdub33
What Westbrook has in athletiscm , Williams crushes with IQ, handles, shooting and passing. Pg list is easy.. Paul, Williams, rose, rondo, Russ, Nash, TP .. Nice discussion
those things might not be as heavily weighted in overall ratings..

same reason why amare is rated higher than dirk, but dirk is better in the game

# 129 Rdub33 @ 09/12/12 10:43 PM
Quote:
those things might not be as heavily weighted in overall ratings..

same reason why amare is rated higher than dirk, but dirk is better in the game
Dirk is the better shooter but amare was a nightmare in the paint and dirk was like church music (soft) in the paint. Give me Williams and amare and u take Russ and dirk and let's play lol

# 130 Biagas @ 09/12/12 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdub33
Dirk is the better shooter but amare was a nightmare in the paint and dirk was like church music (soft) in the paint. Give me Williams and amare and u take Russ and dirk and let's play lol
Haha..good one..I feel u..I still think that some things are weighted differently like..westbrook has a 99 in durability..that might not show up on the court but it might boost his OVR a point higher than someone else, doesnt mean he's a point better tho

# 131 phenom2311 @ 09/12/12 11:19 PM
Where in the hell is Dirk?

# 132 Biagas @ 09/12/12 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom2311
Where in the hell is Dirk?
Probably 84-85

# 133 Phreezy P @ 09/12/12 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashanova
I disagree with Dwight's rating, Also how is bosh not rated better than iggy? really 2k? Really!?!
He isn't better than Iggy, although he's probably a top 5 PF.

# 134 Slick ric @ 09/13/12 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
4 Years of Westbrook eFG | TS
41.5 | 49.0
42.8 | 49.1
45.4 | 53.8
48.1 | 53.9

4 Years of Rose eFG | TS
41.5 | 49.0
42.8 | 49.1
45.4 | 53.8
48.1 | 53.9

The only year Russ is better, is the one where Rose is injured. So uh, yeah, GG.
Thank You........I was going to write the same thing. People have a tendency to hate on Rose. He has consistently shot better than westbrook, one season does not make you a better shooter. The way westbrook shot the ball from mid-range last season was impressive but Rose shot it just as good if not better his sophomore season and his FG% was better at 49%.

# 135 Slick ric @ 09/13/12 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Bannable comment.

Just to humor you though. Guess how many of the players you listed had a better PER than D Wade last season? Two

Paul and Lebron. Wade playing second fiddle was more productive than KD, Howard, Kobe, Rondo, D Rose (including his MVP season, Wade's PER last year was still higher lol), and Westbrick while playing injured.

Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
Yeah, because PER means everything right? The fact still remains that westbrook had a better season than Wade last season and KD definitely had a better season each of the last two seasons. Rose also had a better season his MVP year along with Dwight.

# 136 jarod43 @ 09/13/12 12:26 AM
Ratings look good, just thought d12 should be ranked 5 at least, 2nd seems high for him, but whatever cant wait to start my association with the lakers, 4 of the top 20 players on one team.

# 137 icemanfrost @ 09/13/12 12:27 AM
If any body would watch the spurs people would realize Parker could have them same numbers superstar pgs have if he wasn't in SA
But to tell me Westbrook is a better point guard as dumb as he is and watch him basically get destroyed by Parker all last year inclusions in the playoffs
Ok

# 138 Slick ric @ 09/13/12 12:27 AM
I dont agree with the ratings.........westbrook should be at 90 with rondo and carmelo should be at 90 as well or maybe a point lower. NBA 2K always overrates Rudy Gay and has him better than Zach Randolph which he isn't and Iggy shouldn't be better than Blake Griffin. Duncan is rated too high and manu should switch ratings with Parker because after last season its safe to say that the Spurs are more of Tony's team now. I'm happy that 2K has Dwight as the second best player though, I believe he still makes more of an impact than Durant until Durant sures up some of his defensive deficiencies, I mean chalmers was driving by that guy consistently in the finals.

# 139 Slick ric @ 09/13/12 12:29 AM
Quote:
Russell is just now coming into his shot..this 2012 season and olympics. His elbow pullup (15ft-out-- )is now better than rose. He finishes at the rim now, better than rose. And they shoot the 3 pointer around the same which isnt very good anyway.
Only one season to three though so..................come with facts.

# 140 Slick ric @ 09/13/12 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsfuntobethespurs
Take into account shot selection. Westbrook takes so many dumb shots that his % goes down. If open I'd rather have westbrook shooting than Rose. I wish there were stats like that available
Thats a dumb argument, If westbrook and Rose weren't in attack mode all the time maybe they would be as good of passers as D-will and CP3 but maybe not. The fact still remains that Rose has consistently shot better.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.