Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Dwight Howard – 96
  • Chris Bosh - 83
  • Roy Hibbert - 86
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Eric Gordon – 85
  • Aaron Brooks - 77
  • Manu Ginobili - 86
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ffaacc03 @ 09/17/12 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Indeed. You might even be hearing more of him in an upcoming insight.

did we finally got were he is hiding ? ...

mama mia, make some raviolis with parmessan cheese, call the boys and unpack our bats ... we have some family issues to attend so dont wait for us awake, just leave the food on the table.

Just kidding (or am I not ?) ... but am not so anxious of hearing about him (or his doings, which btw are less and less objective) but rather about association (offline) bugs & glitches fixes/improvements/new features additions and about online in general.

P.S:
Morto amigo (LD2K), where did you say that the bambino (2kinsider) was ? and what was his name again ? ... we just want to give him a trip to the neighborhood and to get to meet the family ...

# 22 SouthBeach @ 09/17/12 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
So R. Hibbert is on the same level as Andrew Bynum? Hell no. Lol, Dwight and Bynum are the clear cut best Centers in the league and no one comes close. I mean R. Hibbert at a 79 is perfect, he is a raw offensive talent, decent defender and rebounder...Nothing more...

Chris Bosh is perfect. What would grant him to be any higher? He is a great mid range shooter, average athleticism, average defender and rebounder, and barely has a post game. What could possible warrant him any higher?

D Howard, meh I mean if he comes back the same Dwight I have no problem with that rating. In this generation he is clearly that good, he is unstoppable with his, quote on quote, lack of post moves and poor freethrow shooting. He is still the best paint defender in the league, if healthy and can carry a team on his also, quote on quote, low ppg total. As seen in Orlando.
I'm guessing you "quote on quote" just started watching Chris Bosh recently.

Spoiler

# 23 Xuriath @ 09/17/12 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
I'm guessing you "quote on quote" just started watching Chris Bosh recently.

Spoiler
Nope, I watch basketball in its entirety and he barely has a post game. Even if he does, he barely uses this "superior" post game and much rather settles for that 15-17 footer. So please tell me what warrants him a higher rating?

# 24 BRxSKINSx @ 09/17/12 03:58 PM
Bosh's reaction to his rating.....

# 25 Norris_Cole @ 09/17/12 03:59 PM
Hibbert = Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS2aT9k1M0g

Glad to see his rating up, he is the 3rd best center in the league

# 26 DutchMastah7 @ 09/17/12 04:02 PM
Dwight's rating is ridiculous. Ri-dic-u-lous.

# 27 BRxSKINSx @ 09/17/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Hibbert = Beast

Who's the 4th, 5th, and 6th....?

Not taking anything away from Hibbert..... I'm just wondering who's on his heels for the 3rd spot.....

# 28 Xuriath @ 09/17/12 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Hibbert = Beast

Really? We're using youtube highlight videos to validate a rating? Ok. Well I think Adam Morrison deserves a 99. He couldn't miss there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syd6IHwcx9o

But I would agree with him being the 3rd best Center which is horrible because he isn't that good. Just a lack of centers in this generation. Centers in the 90's were soooo much better...

# 29 JwP23 @ 09/17/12 04:05 PM
Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing, O'neal, Mourning all should be at least 110.

# 30 SouthBeach @ 09/17/12 04:07 PM
Quote:
Nope, I watch basketball in its entirety and he barely has a post game. Even if he does, he barely uses this "superior" post game and much rather settles for that 15-17 footer. So please tell me what warrants him a higher rating?
If you watch Toronto Bosh, a lot of his game was in the post.

Miami Bosh settles for the jumper because that's what helps space the floor at times for Wade and Bron to work. His post game has dwindled/decreased since Toronto - I'll give you that.

But it's only due to his teammates needing space to work. Otherwise, Miami would have gone after a big with a stronger post game last off-season.

And I'm not saying he deserves a higher rating. I'm speculating that maybe he's only an 83 because he may be a center in 2K13. 83 is a bit low at PF especially due to him having a better season. But who knows...

# 31 Norris_Cole @ 09/17/12 04:11 PM
Quote:
Really? We're using youtube highlight videos to validate a rating? Ok. Well I think Adam Morrison deserves a 99. He couldn't miss there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syd6IHwcx9o

But I would agree with him being the 3rd best Center which is horrible because he isn't that good. Just a lack of centers in this generation. Centers in the 90's were soooo much better...
I don't need to validate anything, it's just a video for the haters

But I agree with your 2nd part. The quality of centers is really poor compared to the 90's

# 32 Xuriath @ 09/17/12 04:13 PM
Quote:
If you watch Toronto Bosh, a lot of his game was in the post.

Miami Bosh settles for the jumper because that's what helps space the floor at times for Wade and Bron to work. His post game has dwindled/decreased since Toronto - I'll give you that.

But it's only due to his teammates needing space to work. Otherwise, Miami would have gone after a big with a stronger post game last off-season.

And I'm not saying he deserves a higher rating. I'm speculating that maybe he's only an 83 because he may be a center in 2K13. 83 is a bit low at PF especially due to him having a better season. But who knows...
He had a better season because he was more comfortable in what his role was and what he had to do. It had nothing to do with him getting better in shooting, rebounding, etc because it was close to his seasonal average, he was the same Bosh just more comfortable in his role.

I'm more confused about this Roy Hibbert rating tho....He should be nowhere near close to an 86.

# 33 TheManofSteel3kO @ 09/17/12 04:14 PM
People are so disrespectful, they forget what Bosh has done before he played with Lebron & Wade. He sacrificed the most obviously based on his numbers. My goodness do people have selective memory or something?

# 34 ultima86 @ 09/17/12 04:38 PM
Bosh is low...

the argument of current best Center is between Howard and Bynum, no one else. So they went with 96---------87

really? Really?? REALLY???

# 35 Wildcats302 @ 09/17/12 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing, O'neal, Mourning all should be at least 110.
You had me until you said Mourning...wtf? He does not even belong in the same sentence with those players. Plus Howard is better than him.

And are these official in this thread? I know earlier Griffin and Durant went down 1 pt than we thought they were.

I'm wondering if Howard is a 96 or 95...not that it matters really

# 36 ultima86 @ 09/17/12 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManofSteel3kO
People are so disrespectful, they forget what Bosh has done before he played with Lebron & Wade. He sacrificed the most obviously based on his numbers. My goodness do people have selective memory or something?
cue the music

http://youtu.be/kQnu83R5CuM

# 37 DatGD12guage @ 09/17/12 04:53 PM
Quote:
Maybe Bosh is an 83 because 2K's predicting Bosh will start the season at center.
uh oh bosh might earn that defensive anchor this year LOL

# 38 SteboSSK @ 09/17/12 05:00 PM
Dwight is the 2nd or 3rd best player in the NBA so I dont see an issue there but Bosh 83? Dude has been getting the shaft the past 2 years. But in the end I dont care I havent used official rosters in like 2 years.

# 39 TheManofSteel3kO @ 09/17/12 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima86
Hahahaha! , first time seeing that. That was so hilarious!

# 40 SteboSSK @ 09/17/12 05:07 PM
Quote:
My guess is his defensive attributes are probably low.

No idea how Dwight Howard is a 96, though...cause if Rose took a drop at his position based on his injury, as did Wade at his position, how is Dwight so high? I want to see which attributes keep him in the upper 90s vs. Rose and Wade's attributes at their respective positions.
How did DRose take a hit? Wasnt he a 92? Any higher than that he is on CP3s level and he isnt quite there

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.