Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Most of the cities you can move to in Madden NFL 25 Owner Mode were listed a couple of days ago. The Score received the full list of all 17 cities, including market size, fan personality and fan interest.
  • London, England
  • Los Angeles, California
  • Mexico City, Mexico
  • Toronto, Canada
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Brooklyn, New York
  • Memphis, Tennessee
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • Sacramento, California
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Portland, Oregon
  • Austin, Texas
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • Houston, Texas
Source - Madden 25 lets you to relocate your franchise to these 17 cities (The Score)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Trackball @ 05/27/13 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insideoutside15
I know, I meant whether the text on the actual logo changes if they have the city name on them.
If, say, you choose to move the 49ers (just as an example), the letters SF on their logo will stay, no matter where you go.

Unless, of course, you change the look and name of the team when you move.

# 102 SamoanSteelerFromAus @ 05/28/13 01:02 AM
Would of went for Sydney Australia over Dublin but ahhh whattya gonna do...

# 103 leedsbear @ 05/28/13 01:03 AM
So no leak as yet on what the three choices of names are per location?

# 104 TheDelta @ 05/28/13 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsbear
Yeah I think nothing beyond the Houston Oilers and Brooklyn Beat/Dodgers has been confirmed so far, right?

Although I'd bet one of the options for London would be to bring back the NFL Europe's London Monarchs

# 105 Cryolemon @ 05/28/13 11:18 AM
I would hope Monarchs is one of the London names, after the NFL Europe team.

I'm hoping they add more cities to the list either in Madden 15 or as DLC. Obvious ones:

Vegas
Montreal
Honolulu
Lincoln/Omaha
Berlin, Germany*
Amsterdam, Netherlands*
Barcelona, Spain*
Glasgow, Scotland*

*NFL Europe locations

# 106 TheDelta @ 05/28/13 11:38 AM
Yeah I really don't get how on earth they got the idea to include Dublin over all the other european cities that had actually popular NFL Europe franchises...

# 107 LionsFanNJ @ 05/28/13 01:11 PM
Yeah that would have been nice to have a couple more cities where the NFLE teams played with those names as choices. If i get Madden id have the Raiders move to LA, and take the Titans back to Houston as the Oilers. But i'm still not sure Madden is a purchase over NCAA for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 108 nowayout47 @ 05/28/13 04:27 PM
I wonder how the City/State names will work.

If I choose to have my team in Salt Lake City, can I call them the Utah (team name) or does it have to be the Salt Lake City (team name)? Same with OKC/Oklahoma.

# 109 Gman 18 @ 05/28/13 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Yeah I think nothing beyond the Houston Oilers and Brooklyn Beat/Dodgers has been confirmed so far, right?

Although I'd bet one of the options for London would be to bring back the NFL Europe's London Monarchs
I believe there is the Brooklyn Yankees.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

# 110 thinkjoey @ 05/28/13 06:27 PM
Just for laughs I am going to play as the Seahawks and then move them to Sacramento with a new name

# 111 jkaisen41 @ 05/28/13 10:22 PM
I don't want to knock anything about the features. If they integrated in the right way it is all fine but aren't these things that were already in the game 10 years ago? I mean this is now one of the last Maddens for this XBOX probably and they finally get stuff like that back in the game? I mean it is great don't get me wrong but is this now this years feature...

Me as a guy who really loves to create I would love to finally get in the game offline contracts. I mean if cut and sign a guy to a new team I still have no chance to give him the contract he has in real life. I know this means hey after the season has ended he could just do all the transactions and doesn't need a roster update or the new Madden copy.

Probably the chance to change coaches and the system. I play Madden 13 still but already put already edited the Cowboys players to their new positions but guess what - if I start now a franchise Rob Ryan is still there and runs a 3-4. I know again this could mean I don't need the new Madden copy.

Probably a chance to create his own draft class. I don't have a problem with draft classes created with stories but still they ain't real players who played the season in college. I like to have the real versions here. That you integrated back importing draft classes is great but if it works like it always has then well... I don't need a 5'6 runnig back who broke every NCAA record to be the first pick of the draft. Some tweaking needs to be done so the system understands who a NFL player is and who not and what their draft stock is.

I would love if there is something like a learning curve... if you are a rookie or even a player that comes to a new system you have to learn it. There is a reason why some players go everywhere where the coordinator goes. They know the system and can play in it right away. They also help others to understand it. Someone who doesn't know the system and is thinking on the field instead of just playing will play slower and/or make mistakes. Rookie wide reciever for example on a option route would choose the wrong option. A rookie quarterback wouldn't have the whole playbook to play. Slowly he would get more
and more plays and if he has a trust factor with his coordinator probably call his own plays. Some stat increases for ppl who haven't learned the system, rookies that came in late. From position to position the difficulty is different how fast you learn.

If you start as a coach, start out as a positional coach. Train your corps. Have season goals and money to spend that your head coach advises to you. In game you can only play your coprs. During your time as positional coach you already start to create your own defensive playbook because the next step for you is to become a defensive coordinator. You have to interview with your playbook.

That the home team in the playoffs gets a little boost for the first quarter. Home teams usually start off with a lot of energy.

etc.

# 112 sportskid84 @ 05/28/13 10:40 PM
Will move my Raiders to LA,I just wish we can keep the logos and stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 113 Dr Death @ 05/28/13 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportskid84
Will move my Raiders to LA,I just wish we can keep the logos and stuff.
You can keep the Raiders logo, colors and uniform... Why not just build them a new stadium in Oakland though?

# 114 pjburrage @ 05/29/13 07:06 AM
I'm intrigued by this feature, as a Brit I will definitely look to move a team to London (guess the names will be stuff like Monarchs, Royals, Kings, Crusaders) just need to work out which team to move there, and being a Titans fan I'm not going to play as the Jaguars. I would also like to see where this feature goes in Madden XXVI/2015, more cities, move to cities where teams have moved from, realignment of divisions.

As for why Dublin is included, it was mentioned as a possible site for an extra international game a couple of years back, it hosted the ND-Navy game last year, also talk of Steelers possibly playing a preseason game there due to one of the Rooney's being the Ambassador to Ireland.

# 115 BleedGreen710 @ 05/29/13 05:40 PM

# 116 john129pats @ 05/29/13 06:03 PM
I can't wait to make the Oklahoma City Seahawks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710

It's quite possible that they will have in-game commentary related to possible relocation.

# 117 DeuceDouglas @ 05/29/13 06:16 PM
All those cities might as well be complied down to one. City: Away/Home State: Team.

# 118 BleedGreen710 @ 05/29/13 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john129pats
It's quite possible that they will have in-game commentary related to possible relocation.
Yea..

10 years later

# 119 Chadmcfly @ 05/29/13 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsbear
http://mymaddenpad.com/2013/05/29/to...madden-nfl-25/

# 120 EAGLESFAN10 @ 05/29/13 09:23 PM
I wonder if the CPU can relocate their team that would be nice

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.