Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Check out the latest Madden NFL 15 gameplay video, submitted by dts5381, AKA Smitty on Twitter.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Kbjunior @ 07/05/14 12:26 PM
That INT look like something you would see in NFL Street wish Madden would get back to the old Ps2 gameplay

# 122 Jr. @ 07/05/14 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
No but between what people I've talked to who did have told me and what I've seen in the videos, there's a lot of good things that are going to happen with 15. The good will outweigh the bad this year overall, I think it will be a balanced game of football on both sides of the ball. I expect 15 to be good and from here on, I expect 16, 17, and so on to be great. That's why 15 is the turning point.
But you're guaranteeing all of these things. How can you condemn those who are skeptical, and say they need to play to it see, when you haven't played it yourself and are just going off the same info that everyone else is getting?

# 123 jpdavis82 @ 07/05/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbjunior
That INT look like something you would see in NFL Street wish Madden would get back to the old Ps2 gameplay
I like this INT animation better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWlk...ature=youtu.be

# 124 jpdavis82 @ 07/05/14 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
But you're guaranteeing all of these things. How can you condemn those who are skeptical, and say they need to play to it see, when you haven't played it yourself and are just going off the same info that everyone else is getting?
I used the words I think and I expect, but as far as 15 being the turning point for the franchise. I guarantee that as long as Cam & Rex are making this game in the future.

# 125 msdm27 @ 07/05/14 12:37 PM
Quote:
Until you play it there's no way to know if you will be disappointed or not. I was pretty excited from the E3 videos and yes I still believe people will be blown away by 15 when it releases. There's no way to prove either way until people actually play this. I know everyone who thinks the man zone coverage improvement was just talk is in for a rude awakening.

Madden 15 is the turning point of this franchise. That's my new slogan, I'll make t shirts if you want, I'm THAT confident in this.
I must say, I've NEVER seen a person more "confident" about something with absolutely nothing to base it off.

The only people in the world I'd be willing to take their word for gospel is my family... But somehow hearing something from someone else on youtube or twitter gives some people enough confidence to run to forums and speak as if they were the ones with first hand experience.

As it becomes customary with most comments addressed to you, JP... this is not mean intentioned at all, but....
Maybe you should wait until YOU've had the chance to play this game, before making statements about future oones.

And if watching some clips on youtube gives you enough data to make said statements, well it gives the rest of peeps in this forum more than enough to be pessimistic.

See, here's the thing.... go back and listen a youtube vid from sim standard before they were gamechangers, listen to how they critique madden, even the positives.... see how they point out that some things have to change NOW....

And then listen to their recent videos, and see how all those things that before had to be in the game "now", now all those things are coming for sure, and if we don't like it, well simply don't buy it.

Funny how the sim standard's tune changed so quickly huh?

Is like gamechangers and Madden in general are in a "win no matter what" situation.... They get to make a video signaling 1 or 2 positive things in gameplay and use it as evidence as to why the game is going where we want.

But if someone makes a video or thread signaling 5 or 10 negative things, probably in the same vid the SimStandard posts... then you either a) hating b) trolling c) then just don't buy the game

Sorry for the long rant.

# 126 Jr. @ 07/05/14 12:57 PM
Quote:
I used the words I think and I expect, but as far as 15 being the turning point for the franchise. I guarantee that as long as Cam & Rex are making this game in the future.
Quote:
I know everyone who thinks the man zone coverage improvement was just talk is in for a rude awakening.
I could go back and pick other quotes where you've said things will definitely be there, not only this year but in future years. I get optimism, and you do show restraint at times, but when you guarantee things that you have no way of knowing, it's really off-putting and makes me disregard everything you say and hope that the game flops just to see you eat crow.

# 127 Mhurricane266 @ 07/05/14 02:01 PM
Quote:
Until you play it there's no way to know if you will be disappointed or not. I was pretty excited from the E3 videos and yes I still believe people will be blown away by 15 when it releases. There's no way to prove either way until people actually play this. I know everyone who thinks the man zone coverage improvement was just talk is in for a rude awakening.

Madden 15 is the turning point of this franchise. That's my new slogan, I'll make t shirts if you want, I'm THAT confident in this.
This is borderline sickening dude. So, no one can make a determination on the game before it's released? But everything I've ever seen you post has been the complete opposite.(this/that fixed)..but you haven't played the game either lol?. You've had the same vids everyone else has but somehow you know all this extra information. I just come here for information mostly but I can always count on one poster telling everyone what this dev is doing/has done.

# 128 MajorSupreme @ 07/05/14 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhurricane266
This is borderline sickening dude. So, no one can make a determination on the game before it's released? But everything I've ever seen you post has been the complete opposite.(this/that fixed)..but you haven't played the game either lol?. You've had the same vids everyone else has but somehow you know all this extra information. I just come here for information mostly but I can always count on one poster telling everyone what this dev is doing/has done.
I know, right? The irony, hypocrisy, comedy. I swear every time I check the Madden forum, I end up in tears haha.

The game LOOKS fantastic, especially in stills. That first CK pic was very realistic, though most likely touched up. But you don't need to play the game to see that every thing is still herky jerky, players all move the same because weight and momentum have NOTHING TO DO WITH MOVEMENT in Madden and are just aesthetic, and everything still looks robotic. AND IT HAS SINCE MADDEN 10.

But no, JP insists that we are blind, that we need to play the game to see that something has been fixed. I shouldn't have to play and break down videos to see fixes, they should already be visible if it was truly fixed. But no, we're all wrong, we're blind, this is the best development team since the guys who made CoD4. "Phase 3 guys, of a three year plan that takes 7 years guys. The actual Madden 2025 guys. " Give me a break.

# 129 vision @ 07/05/14 03:26 PM
The "must play it before passing judgment" argument is frankly embarrassing. In forza 5, if I saw a video of a Bugatti Veyron that sounded and handled like a ford focus, you're saying I should wait to play it first, because my powers of observation aren't good enough?

People here need credit for being seasoned gamers, let alone football gamers. The game looks (drives/plays out) clumsy. Beyond the core animations, they need better transition animations. Football, in part, is a game that exemplifies the beauty and expression of human movement. This game fails hard on that front. You're asking us to have faith in a game that doesn't even look (move) like football. That's crazy man.

I think madden 25 is a fun game. But as someone has already mentioned, it's arguably the weakest sports game on the market. And the only game to compare to it is a 7-8 year old last gen game the kicks it's a$$. I'm entirely disappointed. This game standing still looks like a nice, sparkly, expensive paint job. When in motion it looks like a slightly tuned engine... That's it.

Anyway, to JP.. I've been on this forum for at least 5 years and rarely post. Frankly your blind optimism is tiring and annoying. Sorry dude. You have the right to your opinion, and I respect that. But I'm starting to think that you must be fine with extremely low standards. Because this is a poor excuse for a let alone.. A next gen Football title. End story.

# 130 dat boi Q @ 07/05/14 04:03 PM
The back and forth with JP is pointless. He likes madden 25. He is ok with waiting next year or the year after for EA to make a great football game. We want now, he doesn't care for now. We want madden 15 to be great. He knows it's not going to be, and is willing to give it a chance because of the future of what he was told this game is going to be. He is like a kid who still believes wrestling is real. In his heart madden is going to be great. He is ok with the game looking better. But we want the game to look the best. And from these videos, it's not there yet.

# 131 Chris Hitchens @ 07/05/14 04:16 PM
There headed in the right direction. They've been addressing the issues set out by the community so I think thats a good sign. We'll see what happens.

# 132 FBall Life @ 07/05/14 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
I could go back and pick other quotes where you've said things will definitely be there, not only this year but in future years. I get optimism, and you do show restraint at times, but when you guarantee things that you have no way of knowing, it's really off-putting and makes me disregard everything you say and hope that the game flops just to see you eat crow.
I will never ever forget the Madden 25 gameplay reveal trailers that came out and the MASSIVE backtracking from JP last year lolol. It was absolutely unprecedented. That was the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to JP's promises and guarantees. He's been doing this stuff since Madden 10 and everyone here in this community seems to finally be sick of it.

He believes what he's told instead of looking at their proven track record. Why believe word for word company PR when you can see the results right in front of you with your own eyes? Same terrible animations. Same terrible commentary. Same terrible physics, or lack there of.

My last point has already been mentioned. JP, stop telling people criticizing the game to play it first or saying they have to feel the difference. You haven't played it either. If they can't criticize the game because of that basis, then you can't hype it.

You don't have to feel it. Everyone can see plain as day the recycled animations and everything else I mentioned above. Please stop.

# 133 CM Hooe @ 07/05/14 04:46 PM
Locking this thread because it's just become a giant call out thread, which is among other things off-topic from discussion of the video alone.

Let's not do this in the future. Thanks.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.