Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just revealed the top 5 wide receivers and tight ends in Madden NFL 15. New screenshots can be seen here.

Top 5 Wide Receivers
  • Calvin Johnson - Overall 99
  • Brandon Marshall - Overall 96
  • Andre Johnson - Overall 95
  • A. J. Green - Overall 95
  • Dez Bryant - Overall 94
Top 5 Tight Ends
  • Jimmy Graham - Overall 97
  • Rob Gronkowski - Overall 96
  • Vernon Davis - Overall 94
  • Jason Witten - Overall 93
  • Greg Olsen - Overall 88
Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Andrew0681 @ 07/24/14 04:44 PM
Wonder what Antonio Brown is rated. 110 receptions with 1,499 yards last year.

# 2 GruffyMcGuiness @ 07/24/14 04:44 PM
Demaryius Thomas should be top 3

# 3 William85 @ 07/24/14 04:45 PM
I would assume Alshon Jeffery will be rated in the lower 90's. So he , along with Marshall , Forte , Bennett. This team will be tough this year.

# 4 Tgar05 @ 07/24/14 04:47 PM
I'm a little shocked by Andre Johnson's appearance but his ratings do make sense. I also expected Julius Thomas to be among the top 5 after his breakout year. Anyone dare guess at OL before tomorrow rankings?

1 iupati San Fran
2 Mathis Philly
3 clady denver
4 Thomas cle
5 nicks New Orleans

^5 pure guesses truly a shot in the dark

# 5 DeuceDouglas @ 07/24/14 04:48 PM
Hard to argue with either of those. Weird not seeing Tony G up there anymore. My first thought when thinking about the WR list before it came out was Calvin Johnson and everybody else.

Screenshots look nice. Good to see all the face scans.

# 6 hanzsomehanz @ 07/24/14 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William85
I would assume Alshon Jeffery will be rated in the lower 90's. So he , along with Marshall , Forte , Bennett. This team will be tough this year.
As will the 'Boys offense.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 7 William85 @ 07/24/14 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness

I new someone was missing. I agree wiith you. I would venture to say he is prolly 6 or 7 on this list though.

# 8 William85 @ 07/24/14 04:52 PM
I also love how they seperated the clear cut elite tight ends this year . Nice drop off after the top four.

# 9 William85 @ 07/24/14 04:54 PM
[quote=hanzsomehanz;2046417233]As will the 'Boys offense.

Your probably right. But that defense ... ouch.

# 10 hanzsomehanz @ 07/24/14 04:56 PM
I would tie Demaryius with Dez for overall ability points. It is tough to not see Fitz in top 5 but thats how the world turns.

Player Model wise that AJ Green is looking a bit Hulky and would expect a more slender but defined look fr him.

# 11 The JareBear @ 07/24/14 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
No way. He's big, strong, and fast, but is still developing in many technical areas. He's 8th or 9th in the NFL right now, in my opinion of course.

Watch guys like Marshall go up and attack the ball in the air, DT doesn't do that yet. Can he catch a bubble screen and take it 80 yards? Yes, he can. That doesn't, in my eyes, make him a truly elite WR just yer.

Of course, as always, just my two cents.

I think these ratings are pretty good, typical Madden inflation not wishstanding.

# 12 raiderphantom @ 07/24/14 05:05 PM
I thought maybe they weren't handing out any 99's this year after Manning got a 98. Seems odd.

# 13 William85 @ 07/24/14 05:06 PM
Next 5 WR in no particular order ...

Demarius Thomas
Alshon Jeffery
Jordy Nelson
Desean Jackson
Antonio Brown

# 14 William85 @ 07/24/14 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
I thought maybe they weren't handing out any 99's this year after Manning got a 98. Seems odd.

Sherman will get one also

# 15 Darkwolf90 @ 07/24/14 05:11 PM
Not sure how I feel about the drop off from 4th to 5th TE, makes me wonder just how low the other TEs in the game will be. I know not many are huge stars but, there are other stand outs like Jordan Cameron and Julius Thomas, I'd even venture to mention Charles Clay who was pretty decent as well. I hope at least Cameron and Thomas aren't far from Greg Olsen in overall at least. On another note, is it just me or does it look like Vernon Davis look a bit angry in his screen shot?

# 16 hanzsomehanz @ 07/24/14 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William85
Next 5 WR in no particular order ...

Demarius Thomas
Alshon Jeffery
Jordy Nelson
Desean Jackson
Antonio Brown
Still no Fitz though lol this man is bound to redeem hinself in the Madden ranks.

I would normally vote Hakeem Nicks and Reggie Wayne in as top ten talent too but I will wait and see how these two bounce back.

Jordy is underrated. DJax and AB are vertical threats and not much else so I do not consider them top pound for pound talent albeit they are the tops in their skillset.

Colston is a solid slot receiver but I would not put him in top ten either for same reason as Djax and AB.

# 17 MAGboyswifT27 @ 07/24/14 05:16 PM
DT, Dez, and AJ should've been higher than Marshall and Johnson.. Not hating on Marshall and Johnson because they're good WRs too but some of these ratings lol
And Witten and Olsen over Julius Thomas!? Wow lol I'll be fixing some things when the time comes ha

# 18 Mauer4MVP @ 07/24/14 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
No way Colston can not be in the next top 5. So underrated.
He isn't in the next top 5. He is a good, consistent receiver. I don't put him in the top 10, though.

# 19 OhMrHanky @ 07/24/14 05:37 PM
Ahh, and the falcons get no love for having arguably the BEST WR tandem? Lol albeit, totally injured last year (along with the entire team) but a lot of NFL analysts do put Julio at top 3, and they're correct about that. Who is alshon Jeffrey? I've never even heard of him. Sounds like a charger. And, I know my saints fan here is gonna say I'm totally biased as a falcons fan, but colston is NOT top 10 material. Brees MAKES colston good. He would put up totally avg numbers with an avg QB. Graham is totally solid, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 20 Slim4824 @ 07/24/14 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Still no Fitz though lol this man is bound to redeem hinself in the Madden ranks.

I would normally vote Hakeem Nicks and Reggie Wayne in as top ten talent too but I will wait and see how these two bounce back.

Jordy is underrated. DJax and AB are vertical threats and not much else so I do not consider them top pound for pound talent albeit they are the tops in their skillset.

Colston is a solid slot receiver but I would not put him in top ten either for same reason as Djax and AB.

Colston is the complete opposite of a slot receiver. He is tall and strong. Not much speed, but great hands.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.