Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

IGN has posted some NBA 2K15 gameplay footage.

In case you missed it earlier this morning, there are some more gameplay videos here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Mr.Zip @ 08/13/14 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma

Looks like next Gen

# 2 youvalss @ 08/13/14 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma
I think this is current gen...
Yeah, PS4/XB1 are current gen now, if that's what you meant. If not, I suggest you wait 6-7 years for next gen, since this will not satisfy you graphically.

Anyway, this looks like the best quality video so far. Looks pretty smooth to me. But did Parker just stop and passed with no momentum at 0:50? It's nice to have it that smooth, but looked a bit weird.

# 3 NumberOneRB @ 08/13/14 01:33 PM
Wow, those visuals are insane...

# 4 Blue12 @ 08/13/14 01:39 PM
I like what I'm seeing. It looks like they were able to make some gameplay improvements while adding other stuff like myleague. We also need to remember this development cycle was slightly shortened.

Also, as a Pacers fan it's so strange to watch the Heat without LeBron, even if it is just a video game.

# 5 Factzzz @ 08/13/14 01:43 PM
What did 2k do?

These animations look like nba live, big step down in animations in my opinion.

# 6 DatGD12guage @ 08/13/14 01:44 PM
I like that little dribble tony parker does on his signature pull-up animation looks just like him. NICE!

# 7 Rell7thirty @ 08/13/14 01:46 PM
I despise the broadcast view when it comes to bball games. 2k view ftw

Looks ok though. Jump shots look quick, but the AI still looks dumb. Cross court passes, down low.. Off ball defenders aren't even looking at the ball, or throwing their hands up to deflect a pass.

Still buying of course.

# 8 countryboy @ 08/13/14 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty

Looks ok though. Jump shots look quick, but the AI still looks dumb. Cross court passes, down low.. Off ball defenders aren't even looking at the ball, or throwing their hands up to deflect a pass.

Still buying of course.
this vid is user vs user I believe

# 9 Toma @ 08/13/14 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Zip
Looks like next Gen
There is no such thing as next gen (unless your talking about ps5/xb2). The PS4/XB1 are CURRENTLY out right now. If you thought I meant 360/PS3, then I would of said last gen. Not trying to be rude so please do not take it that way, just trying to be clear.

# 10 turty11 @ 08/13/14 02:09 PM
i keep seeing all thee videos of people who have no idea how to play 2k.

cant get an accurate assessment of gameplay

# 11 Vni @ 08/13/14 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
What did 2k do?

These animations look like nba live, big step down in animations in my opinion.
I would agree that the animations looks slightly awkward and stiff ala Nba live. Wierd.

# 12 mlp111 @ 08/13/14 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty

Still buying of course.
i despise 2k view, its just horrible to me... i prefer the beluga camera edited..

# 13 Vni @ 08/13/14 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
i despise 2k view, its just horrible to me... i prefer the beluga camera edited..
Spoiler

# 14 mlp111 @ 08/13/14 03:47 PM
hahahahahahahahaahaahaahah!

# 15 Bowinkle08 @ 08/13/14 04:10 PM
this look aesthetically good. cant wait to play. these guys on the sticks were terrible though

# 16 El_Poopador @ 08/13/14 04:13 PM
I liked the passing at about 0:50. Looks like you can actually make a quick swing-type pass to keep the ball moving without waiting for an animation to end. He caught it above his head and made the pass into the paint in one smooth motion.

# 17 RocketTMac1 @ 08/13/14 04:30 PM
That Splitter rebound though

# 18 RocketTMac1 @ 08/13/14 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
i keep seeing all thee videos of people who have no idea how to play 2k.

cant get an accurate assessment of gameplay
The sad part is that the people playing this are better than the guy playing WWE 2K.

# 19 dorian813 @ 08/13/14 05:10 PM
I think the game looks great. The player models look slimmer and more in line with the typical NBA body. The movements with the ball look great. I like how the dribbling and shooting looks. To bad the guys were probably playing each other on arcade and not sim mode or else those long passes would've been stolen. In another video they showed a different camera angle for free throws. I love the way players are protecting the ball when they rebound in traffic. The colors of Birdman's tattoos pop and the newer looking score box in the corner looks great. Even though this is an early video, I'M EXCITED. I can't wait for 2K15.

# 20 cbrock24 @ 08/13/14 05:12 PM
Looks great and I am a big 2k and NBA2K fan. I say that so people don't call me an EA apologist. But I saw just as many legacy issues as some of the Madden videos. If this was Madden, this feed would be filled with people complaining. I bring this up because it is comical to read how heated some of you get about lack of improvements with Madden. All games have legacy issues and built off previous platforms. To recreate games would be a huge time and financial burden. The people that swear 2k would do a better job with football need to realize that if legacy issues have not been fixed in NBA2K, what makes you think 2k would do any better with football? People need to relax and enjoy the great games developers at both 2K and EA are producing.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.