Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshots featuring Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Chris Paul, Ty Lawson, Dwight Howard and LaMarcus Aldridge.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 thedream2k13 @ 09/13/14 11:10 PM
I'm sorry but Lawson and Stevenson need their faces redone they are horrible . lance looks like he gained a lot of weight . rondo back turned so can't judge. I know we here are going to praise almost anything released because of HOPE but a standard was set with the first nextgen bball game . EA isn't there yet.

# 42 thedream2k13 @ 09/13/14 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
Ty lawson's arms are pretty big in real life too

If those are what u consider big you must have Durant arms. Lawson has average sizes arms

# 43 thedream2k13 @ 09/13/14 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You know good and well that was a terrible comparison simply because you're taking another one of EAs hi res screens vs a low res video moving to compare

Anyway, while I think this cp looks better, the pics you chose are clearly not the best on both ends

That said, Im tired of EA throwing out controlled words and pictures and ducking when its time to show the game

Its halfway to OCT and they're still using the same tactic as with the arenas and it has gotten old.

Thanks for the pics tho WTF
#yourtimehascome. #yakeem

# 44 Superman38134 @ 09/13/14 11:27 PM
Pretty! I'm impressed. The artists have a great understanding of how cloth materials wrinkle and fold especially on accessories so that a white arm sleeve doesn't look like and arm cast as it has in some past sports games especially last gen. Hooray for the return of basketball competition!

# 45 23 @ 09/13/14 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
#yourtimehascome. #yakeem
Wrong forum, and frankly we've seen how the rest of the player models look already.

It would be one thing if there was no video but there has been, as alluded to above, did Lance get on the french fry diet this offseason because his body is way off...

Cool show your faces but fix those chubby gut areas misproportioned bodies please.

Faces look nice and sharp though

# 46 mlp111 @ 09/13/14 11:55 PM
Screens are a work of art! Looks great. However, something is off about the body type structure, don't quite know what it is yet! That Cp3 looks awesome, the lance i'm not really feeling its off, body included. All in all, great work EA, but we still need to see this in motion. Not sold 100% yet, but still interested.... at the right price.

# 47 Poke @ 09/14/14 12:12 AM
Why post a shot of Aldrige's back tho? Ijs.

# 48 Phreezy P @ 09/14/14 03:27 AM
Lance is the only one that looks a bit strange. All the others though -

# 49 King_B_Mack @ 09/14/14 03:43 AM
CP looks really really good. Loving that pic. I think Ty's arms too big though, LaMarcus' arms are too big and there's way too much size and definition to Rondo's arms similar to Live's KD. Dwight's hand also looks really weird on the ball there. Other than that though these are all top notch and a great job turning the visuals around from last year. Moving in the right direction. Let's keep it going.

# 50 Dazraz @ 09/14/14 04:07 AM
A lot of EA's games look great in a still shot but look all wrong in motion. If a game was based on a photo shoot maybe NBA Live would edge 2K's effort. If EA put a bit more effort into Gameplay, Animation & Depth of Modes rather than just pretty pictures they might actually be a contender in this series.

# 51 Cabish @ 09/14/14 04:10 AM
The game does not look like this,when your playing it ,not one damn bit,and the video confirms that ,same marketing trick every time ,it's like the puppets never grow no sense

# 52 tedus @ 09/14/14 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
The game does not look like this,when your playing it ,not one damn bit,and the video confirms that ,same marketing trick every time ,it's like the puppets never grow no sense

What are you talking about?!do you really play it on your hand!!
We do not need this kind of comment in this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 53 Rams_3 @ 09/14/14 07:56 AM
Screens look dope. We all know EA can put some screens together. But the animations is where they drop the ball. The game just moves stiff. Hopefully, they'll polish it up.

# 54 bigeastbumrush @ 09/14/14 08:33 AM
Rondo screenshot is a 10. That's as good as it gets.

That being said, EA needs to learn how to translate highly-detailed player models, sneakers and courts into fluid gameplay when all things are in motion and there are 10 players on the court together.

Don't waste the art director's efforts with shoddy animations.

# 55 CBfromCU32 @ 09/14/14 09:35 AM
Damn well its about time someone gets cp3 done right.. Still.. we've seen how this game looks in motion

# 56 JBulls @ 09/14/14 09:54 AM
CP3's face is absolutely perfect, the body model is great too. Rondo looks too buff but damn that floor is spot on. Lance Stephenson's head looks too small for that body lol. The jersey openings are still too loose.

# 57 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/14/14 10:08 AM
Lance pic is off but it still looks like Lance I'll give an 8/10. I can't look at his picture without thinking about the playoffs lol

Facial Features and skin color are good but Body type and Head Size look fit for Tyreke Evans

# 58 Gramps91 @ 09/14/14 11:17 AM
Screens do look great. Still a little worried with this series though. I want it to succeed.

# 59 49UNCFan @ 09/14/14 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI

VS

Ok then....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lives is better but that's not a good comparison pic

# 60 Pared @ 09/14/14 11:48 AM
I've got a man-crush on Ryan. Looks like he's doing more than the sneakers and socks.

Game looks good.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.