Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshots featuring Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Chris Paul, Ty Lawson, Dwight Howard and LaMarcus Aldridge.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 poloelite @ 09/13/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Just give it a chance on your own tv, or on a high res video.

With that said, beautiful screens.

Maybe Howard dolled himself up prior to getting scanned lol.
I will definitely give it a try because I'm a basketball head, but I haven't liked anything Live has offered thus far other than a few screens.

# 22 DonWuan @ 09/13/14 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
eww those players face look so awful.. NBA 2k15 look better on players face
Serious or joking?

# 23 The 24th Letter @ 09/13/14 09:02 PM
Why do y'all keep quoting an obvious troll post?

# 24 exposedaking @ 09/13/14 09:06 PM
Wow I thought the Celtics court was real! Well done

# 25 Jakeness23 @ 09/13/14 09:07 PM
I like the screenshots but why doesn't Live look good from broadcast cam I wonder? From a little ways back it goes back to looking cartoony, but up close it looks AMAZING.

# 26 bxphenom7 @ 09/13/14 09:11 PM
Wow that's better than 2k's CP3. Looks awesome.

# 27 Jakeness23 @ 09/13/14 09:13 PM
On second thought, maybe it's not that they look BAD from the broadcast cam (though they do look a little plasticy) it might be the way they move that makes it look awkward. Very jumpy instead of smooth. If they moved smoothly, it would seem like a totally different game, for the better, to me at least.

Like the emotion animations, for instance, they look smooth and believeable. Now if they could get the game to play that smoothly, then we could start talking about a TRUE Live comeback. Maybe next year they can work on smoothening out the actual gameplay and adding deep game modes.

# 28 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/13/14 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
I like the screenshots but why doesn't Live look good from broadcast cam I wonder? From a little ways back it goes back to looking cartoony, but up close it looks AMAZING.
Yeah I was wondering that too .

# 29 The 24th Letter @ 09/13/14 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
On second thought, maybe it's not that they look BAD from the broadcast cam (though they do look a little plasticy) it might be the way they move that makes it look awkward. Very jumpy instead of smooth. If they moved smoothly, it would seem like a totally different game, for the better, to me at least.

It's the way the game animates...until they clean that up something will always look a little off...

# 30 PhiPsi1 @ 09/13/14 09:27 PM
That Chris Paul screenshot is niiicce! NBA Live has got these facial scans on point. And the Celtics floor...wow! I gotta say...the leap that they made from last year is HUGE on the graphics side...Now...the question remains...how about 5 v 5 gameplay.

# 31 bigsmallwood @ 09/13/14 09:33 PM
Love the screens....now I want some Live gameplay....Can't wait

# 32 Shaffer26 @ 09/13/14 09:33 PM
Live has CP3 down pat...wow.

# 33 Shadojoker @ 09/13/14 09:47 PM
Way to go EA..looking good but a damn shame you have us waiting for the game with this delay.

# 34 wdh6325 @ 09/13/14 09:55 PM
Wow. Been a member since 2003 and this is my first post. The detail to art this year is incredible. Hopefully when we see 5v5 in an HD video, it will look smoother. They were works in progress and probably earlier builds. With animation being a major complaint, I would think that is something that will see some sort of enhancements this year at least. In some of his latest twitter posts, Sean O Brien said they are still polishing 5v5 gameplay, collisions in the paint and in air, and polishing animations. Fingers crossed.

# 35 23 @ 09/13/14 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI

Ok then....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know good and well that was a terrible comparison simply because you're taking another one of EAs hi res screens vs a low res video moving to compare

Anyway, while I think this cp looks better, the pics you chose are clearly not the best on both ends

That said, Im tired of EA throwing out controlled words and pictures and ducking when its time to show the game

Its halfway to OCT and they're still using the same tactic as with the arenas and it has gotten old.

Thanks for the pics tho WTF

# 36 da ThRONe @ 09/13/14 10:09 PM
This is a-mazing!

# 37 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/13/14 10:20 PM
Did they improve the Celtics' green ?

# 38 lakers24 @ 09/13/14 10:38 PM
WoW These are beautiful, especially the CP3 one. At first glance it looks real. When you look at these pics you can see just how sharp the textures are in this game and they make everything pop and come to life.

# 39 alaska2k3 @ 09/13/14 10:38 PM
NBA Live's version of CP3 and DWade are leaps and bounds better than the competition.

Minor gripe - some of the player models look way muscular than their real-life players themselves. The opposite case with the competition.

Although, similar to Madden, the players look great up close but while playing the game the
camera is zoomed out. This seems to be the case based off of the brief Instagram clips.

Every time I think I'm done being interested in this game, new screenshots appear on the internet to lure me back.

# 40 youvalss @ 09/13/14 10:57 PM
Is Rondo about to dribble behind his back? Because from what I remember, that's how he likes to bring the ball up the court. Would love to see if he actually does in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.