Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

During an interview with HipHopGamer, Senior Game Designer/Producer, Ryan Santos confirmed the NBA Live 15 demo will arrive on October 28th for PlayStation 4, which happens to be the day it hits store shelves.

EA Access subscribers on the Xbox One will get to play a full trial version of the game on Thursday, October 23rd, which will be limited to 6 hours of gameplay.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Vic Viper @ 10/16/14 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
3year plan.

Next year will be make or break imo
Has the Live Team ever finished a 3 year plan? Lol

# 82 charlesadams3rd @ 10/16/14 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Wouldn't it be smarter to release it a week or more before release to prepare for the release of the game?

Why release the demo the day the game comes out? Sales will fail because of this decision.....Who ever controls their marketing decisions needs to be fired immediately!

Why is Live series the only EA sports games series that gets disrespected like this every year?
It actually may be a decent move. By releasing the demo on the same day, which I'm assuming will be the same as the retail version as far as build, people can try it for free instead of gambling. If it's good, then people will be inclined to buy it, especially considering 2K's poor release.

# 83 bigeastbumrush @ 10/16/14 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvese
are people that are planning on buying live copping it hoping for a great game or just progress from the debacle last year?
Hoping for a fun experience.

Last year doesn't even play into my mind or decision regarding me purchasing the game.

# 84 pies @ 10/16/14 07:36 PM
not a big deal

I'm buying day one anyway

just wanted the demo to practice before I jump online.

# 85 RUFFNREADY @ 10/16/14 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
What promise? In the interview Sean O'brien said there had been talks about "trying" to get an early demo. EA nor Sean O'brien ever said that there will be an early demo. Would I have liked one? You dang right, but honestly if you get to try before you buy anyway I just feel people need to be satisfied with that. I just don't remember EA promising anything. You speak on perception, and again what would give people the perception of a promise being made IF in fact no such thing was ever said.
Be careful of what you read, and hear from EA, they SpeAkTh in ToNGUes! LOL real talk!
They got idiots thinking they said one thing, and more idiots hearing they wrote something else! <- think about it! You, Me = idiots
A very crafty and shady bunch over there at EA ( voted worst company in the USA, two years in a row, and got 2nd this year!!! FOR A REASON!!!)
LMAO

When and if a demo drops; enjoy it or move on! No need for disappointment! EA made their own beds, and now it's time to lay in it! Find another Video Game to play!

Remember this: When a CEO makes a bad decision/call on a product/franchise, He/she still walks away with a 7 figure severance package, and you DON'T! hahaha all the way to the BANK!

"this S***, is too EASY!" -JT#80 TE Broncos

cheers

# 86 La Verite @ 10/16/14 09:13 PM
I will say this but Live 15 has made everyone philosophers. lol

I already knew that I wanted to buy this game and yes a "early" demo would be nice but hey it is what it is. I'm sure EA Access folks will share there experiences on the 23rd. Hopefully realistic reviews.

# 87 King_B_Mack @ 10/16/14 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Tru. I hear you. But It seems more that, that would matter for the games you mentioned that were good. The jury isn't known on this yet. Plus, with so many people being bought, and games used as a platform to push agendas, funding isn't an issue.

I disagree. "Funding" is most certainly an issue. EA is still a business at the end of the day and they aren't going to keep eating the costs of making a game that's producing little to no real reruns for them. One of the biggest reasons we're in this hole we're in with Live, is because EA panicked at those sales numbers of Live 10 and ****ed the series over by trying to boost sales with gimmicks. They're not making games just cause they want to see games out there for gamers, they're trying to make money. Sub 200,000 copies ain't going to work long term.

This is why people like myself express concern with their marketing tactics and breaking promises etc. because stuff like that hurts their appeal with the general public who they're going to need to get those numbers up. Us hardcore bball gamers alone aren't going to be enough. Especially since they burned a lot of us so much that they can't even get us buying the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 88 curtisj2993 @ 10/16/14 09:20 PM
I really hope Live 15 is good...but i think we just have to accept the fact that this game is going to be terrible. 12 days from release and the only info we have is a track listing, and a few insignificant player ratings.

Hate to sound negative...but when you can find more info and gameplay videos for games that dont drop until next year, thats downright pitiful.

Hopefully im wrong, its a great game.

# 89 Lisac @ 10/17/14 12:08 AM
It's funny reading everyone and the complaints. Sure EA dropped the ball and didn't release the demo early. But what they are doing is releasing a demo on release day so we can at least check it out before we waste 65 bucks or release the game is great and we go out and buy it. Look at the other game and the issues they have been having since it's release. Yes EA has slipped up but I feel they are doing the right thing with Live. And that's giving us, the consumer a option!

# 90 Mikesthyme @ 10/17/14 12:29 AM
last week i pre ordered NBA live 15 on Xbox 1. I also have EAaccess so i will be trying out the game for six hours.. I have a question ._.Why isn't NBA live 15 for pre order on ps4?/ to be honest I enjoyed the way live 14 played on that system._but iwill be streaming live doing videos ._never posted vids so I might ask for help next week._.

# 91 shadio5 @ 10/17/14 01:50 AM
For the first time ever I am hoping this game does well. Its time for a change and im desperate. Please EA just give us another option.

VC/2k sports fan

# 92 Goffs @ 10/17/14 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
so the extra few weeks to delay launch were to improve servers...Well? We shall see. I always thought that was one thing EA was always pretty good in.
Yeah...the servers will be fine...I really don't think there would be that many people online....

Come to think of it did any of you guys see a TV commercial for NBA Live 15?

# 93 Mintsa @ 10/17/14 12:06 PM
Either way. The cat will be out of the bag next thursday when XB1 users get the early access. I'm sure will see lots of threads about how this game is. So basically under a week to go to see how this game really is....no more hiding.

# 94 KG @ 10/17/14 01:58 PM
I didn't get Live 14 but were the servers bad last year?

# 95 23 @ 10/17/14 02:00 PM
Next week is going to be the unveiling huh? Think Ill take a trip to someone's house to see this in person.

# 96 snocone @ 10/17/14 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I didn't get Live 14 but were the servers bad last year?
Take a read through this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...xperience.html

No many positives in there

# 97 KG @ 10/17/14 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Take a read through this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...xperience.html

No many positives in there
Thanks man. You're right, didn't look very good in there.

# 98 ScoobySnax @ 10/17/14 03:01 PM
Some franchises may be able to get away with not showing a lick of gameplay eleven days prior to release. NBA Live is not one of those franchises.

# 99 Haval93 @ 10/17/14 03:27 PM
Can't wait until the trial. I will be streaming as soon as game the is available on EA Access. Will be taking requests for different teams and different modes if anybody is interested. And yes, I call plays, so I won't just cheese, I want to see some strategy.

# 100 WTF @ 10/17/14 03:32 PM
Interesting strategy for sure. Maybe they want the game in people's hands so you'll get impressions rather than just videos? I don't know. I'm looking forward to seeing what people think once they play it though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.