Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

The waiting is over.

EA Sports is planning to do a gameplay live stream of NBA Live 15 tonight on Twitch. An official time has not been announced yet, but it's likely the EA Sports NBA Twitter account will be where the announcement is made.

UPDATE: Looks like they are almost ready to start, tune in here or watch the embedded stream above, as it starts. Once the archive is available, we will update this post with a link to it.

UPDATE #2: If you missed the stream, you can watch the archive here.

Are you looking forward to our first look at NBA Live 15 gameplay?

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ifitbeginsitends @ 10/22/14 06:14 PM
delay was worth it, game looks GOOD. WOW! look at the drives and the subtle push offs with the off hand. OMJ! and finally realistic nets!.

putbacks are here!
aww man ima lose ALOT of hrs of productivity here!

# 62 bateman11 @ 10/22/14 06:15 PM
Can't seem to load the twitch, guessing because of the traffic on the servers. I guess that means atleast a few people are still somewhat interested in this game

# 63 snocone @ 10/22/14 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Can't seem to load the twitch, guessing because of the traffic on the servers. I guess that means atleast a few people are still somewhat interested in this game
Naw, it says only about 800 watchers for this. Thats nothing compared to a lot of the streams for DOTA

VVV
I'm still able to watch it, but I tried opening up the twitch home page in another window, and that won't load

# 64 Haval93 @ 10/22/14 06:16 PM
The stream kicked me or went offline for me. Is the stream still working? I can't even go onto twitch.tv because it's really slow. Anybody have this problem?

# 65 The 24th Letter @ 10/22/14 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haval93
The stream kicked me or went offline for me. Is the stream still working? I can't even go onto twitch.tv because it's really slow. Anybody have this problem?

Same here...

# 66 Haval93 @ 10/22/14 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Same here...
Damn it. Hopefully they set the stream to record so we can view it after the event. It's not like the stream has a million viewers.

# 67 WTF @ 10/22/14 06:18 PM
Auto-Motion was tweaked drastically. It works as it should. Still not "calling a play" worthy, but it's a great option for guys who don't want to, and much improved over last years version.

# 68 snocone @ 10/22/14 06:18 PM
Didn't like how Deandre was able to guard Irving on the perimeter there

# 69 WTF @ 10/22/14 06:19 PM
That Blake sweeping hook was awesome.

BLAKE reverse jam

# 70 King_B_Mack @ 10/22/14 06:20 PM
Eww my man just stood there in the paint and didn't make a move towards CP3 as he ran right at him and laid that in.

# 71 Flightwhite24 @ 10/22/14 06:23 PM
Not really feeling this. Can't quite put a finger on why as of yet

Sent from my iPhone

# 72 nick_sr @ 10/22/14 06:24 PM
These. Guys can'tplay lol

# 73 23 @ 10/22/14 06:25 PM
Why is old man Matt Barnes tomahawking on people like that?

# 74 snocone @ 10/22/14 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Why is old man Matt Barnes tomahawking on people like that?
Yeah, I mean it looked nice, but you might as well have Nash dunking on people

# 75 23 @ 10/22/14 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Yeah, I mean it looked nice, but you might as well have Nash dunking on people
no, its the more I watch the more players that shouldn't be doing this stuff is.

# 76 Goffs @ 10/22/14 06:28 PM
Watched a bit on the phone and its definitely Live. I got no issues with it...traded a bunch of old games for this so I look forward to this.

Still would like to see a PC version...

# 77 idlehands @ 10/22/14 06:29 PM
If nothing else, the espn integration is amazing. I just wish it wasn't wasted on this product. I can see they are making an effort but this is not the jump I hoped to see for this game.

# 78 Jano @ 10/22/14 06:30 PM
Hmm didn't like how everyone was finishing in the paint. Seemed like the guys were still finishing in the paint with ease.

They really should play on Superstar if they aren't already..

# 79 wdh6325 @ 10/22/14 06:30 PM
They are playing on pro. So players abilities are a bit exagerrated. Will definately play more real on the higher settings. Am really liking what i see.

# 80 AiDub @ 10/22/14 06:30 PM
Color me unimpressed... The D is terrible. I know it's probably on a lower difficulty but man the D looks like a bunch of mannequins out there... I mean you twitch your player a bit and the door opens right up for a drive to the rim where these is zero interior D.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.