Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

If you want to help improve the NBA Live 15 experience, this is a very unique way to possibly help the game improve this year.

WTF is a long-time member of our site and also an EA Sports Game Changer, so he has a voice with the developers and constructive feedback will only help the experience in NBA Live 15 improve. Read his message and leave your own constructive feedback in the comments!

Quote:
"Alright guys, the games been out nearly 2 weeks now, and I know that a lot of you have either picked up the game or have at least tried the demo. For that alone, thank you all.

With that out of the way, I want/need your feedback. I love seeing all of the old timers coming over and finding an enjoyable experience with Live 15, and really seeing the path that the Live team is on. I truly believe in the team, and I know that they have a vision in mind.

I want to know, specifically for THIS YEAR'S RELEASE (Live 15), what would make your experience more enjoyable? Whether it be Sliders, Roster Editing, Online Team Play, etc...

If you have more than 1 item that would make your Live 15 experience better, RANK them in order. I don't want this to turn into a negative feedback thread. If it is, I'll report you and we'll move on.

In order to be your voice with EA, I need to specifically see what's important for our community. This isn't to say that any of it can be implemented this year, but I do want to see where everything ranks for you all.

With all of that out of the way, let's get the feedback flowing. Again, not an impressions thread, or a bash thread. Let me know what's important to you all.

"

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Walt Frazier @ 11/18/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
There is no need for this thread. The Live team, thanks to WTF, knows what the OS community wants. 9 pages of people saying the samething, some are just a bit more detailed. I don't normally get aggravated with developers, I have no idea what goes into making a game, but I feel like this is a stall tactic. It is no secret what OS gamers want in this game and the features desired, because they have been highlighted (repeatedly) since EA Early Access.

But that's just my 2 cents.

So true....in fact, they have been highlighted since 14.

They know the late game AI is completely broken and that people want editing options.

For once they need to actually DO something / no more rhetoric.

# 82 dsk1317 @ 11/18/14 11:23 PM
1. Deeper dynasty mode.
2. Online dynasty mode.
3. Fix the shot release.
4. Fix the delay between controller commands.
5. Better offensive and defensive plays.

# 83 Soulnado4 @ 11/19/14 07:15 AM
Here's a few suggestions of improvements.
1.Get rid of the force field preventing player from dribbling out of bounds.
2. Bring back classic teams of legendary players from previous years and various rookie class.
3. Fix the clipping issues of the game during cut scene as well as during the gameplay.
4. Sliders to adjust the gameplay to simulate a more real NBA experience.
5. More presentation for the halftime show with highlight from games from across the league.
6. More animations from varies things such as rebounding .fake passing while driving or while in a triple triple threat position. Banking shots of the backboard.
7. Assigning plays from playbook.
8. in-game ticker showing other scores, league leaders and milestones
9. in-game simulation/in-game saves.
10. where's the social media comments from Twitter from media following the games like madden.
11. attendance should reflect on your win/loss record. more chants. More authentic reactions from fans when the game is tightly score vs when there teams is losing big.
12.bring back the 3point/ dunk competition/decade all star teams/bring back the trivia.
13.better face models for created players or allow player to access the features of the 100's of NBA player s such as the varies hairstyles,eyes, nose lips, tattoos & facial shapes featured on the player models from the NBA players in the game using a in game editor to create a prefect face. Also, note to EA players provide more hairstyle options for those with dreads .
14.signature moves and signature entrances along with exits should be in the games.
15. .in-game ticker showing other scores, league leaders and milestones
16.fix the fast breaks. players are stopping or running away from the basket
17.add more variety to the alley oops
18.player of the week award or month.
19.how about showing breen and van gundy talking before the tip-off, during the game about game changes among the league, player development and so forth and after the final score talk breaking down nights games
20.more emotions from players, coaches and fans
21.classic game modes such as the 1996-1997 rookie game, 1997-1998 all star game,1986 dunk competition
22.better player movement bcuse the players move stiff sometimes
Add additional camera angles.
23. Include different types of injures such as players limping from a rolled angle or player take a hard hit from a move and pick.
24. Fix the three foul shots free throws randomly given when player are fouled while attempting to make a jump shot or layup for a two.
25. Fix the 3 pt jump shooting cheese Used in multiplayer.
26. Game face need updating and why not allow gamers to upload their faces like madden does.
27. Backcourt is not called frequently enough.
28. Better animation during fouls during contact.

# 84 nick_sr @ 11/19/14 10:48 AM
As of right now, Iwant this game to be aa lot harder to improve my experience.

There's no fun in being up double digits on the CPUwwithin the first 5mins all the time.

# 85 Pappy Knuckles @ 11/19/14 04:21 PM
Are the developers even planning on patching up this game at all? Seems like it's been pretty silent on their end. I guess I'm just spoiled by the great support that EA UFC has gotten this year.

# 86 Walt Frazier @ 11/20/14 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Are the developers even planning on patching up this game at all? Seems like it's been pretty silent on their end. I guess I'm just spoiled by the great support that EA UFC has gotten this year.
Absolutely no word officially....none. Zero.

They said post release there would be huge plans announced regularly and rosters all the time. So far, we have one half hearted roster update and not a single word about a gameplay patch.

WTF is very helpful...but he is not EA. Unless there is official word soon, most people will have abandoned the game...and there were not many to start with.

End game AI is broken....double team bugs...no cpu subs in dynasty mode....it is a mess.

NHL and UFC got much, much better post release support.

# 87 VAsPrince @ 11/20/14 12:26 PM
1. I'd like to be able to edit players for ex. Accessories, Body shape, shoes, jump shots, free throw rituals(YOU NEED MORE IN THE GAME), dunks for specific players.
2. Controls based on your camera angle
3. Edit jump shot and others in Rising Star mode. I don't want to have my jump shot picked for me. Along with my free throw ritual. It takes away for feeling like it's you.
4. Create A Player mode with editing faces and facial hair.
5. The slow gather hook shot animation in the paint should be taken out of the game.
6. Fix the height of shots in the paint. It shouldn't be a rainbow unless it's a floater.
7. More dribble animations for players.
8. MORE DUNKS and LAY UPS

# 88 P-Dub @ 11/20/14 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
Absolutely no word officially....none. Zero.

They said post release there would be huge plans announced regularly and rosters all the time. So far, we have one half hearted roster update and not a single word about a gameplay patch.

WTF is very helpful...but he is not EA. Unless there is official word soon, most people will have abandoned the game...and there were not many to start with.

End game AI is broken....double team bugs...no cpu subs in dynasty mode....it is a mess.

NHL and UFC got much, much better post release support.
They are probably working quite hard on gathering as much information as possible. Remember that they have already released a few updates. They may be working on another.

# 89 WTF @ 11/20/14 05:29 PM
Yes fellas, it's a little over 2 weeks post release. I know that there are player updates in the works, jerseys & shoes. I don't know what all is coming patch wise gameplay, etc. There were some new jerseys released today, as well as a roster w/ some accessory and rating tweaks.

# 90 BattleBornLV @ 11/20/14 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yes fellas, it's a little over 2 weeks post release. I know that there are player updates in the works, jerseys & shoes. I don't know what all is coming patch wise gameplay, etc. There were some new jerseys released today, as well as a roster w/ some accessory and rating tweaks.
That's great to hear!

# 91 Walt Frazier @ 11/20/14 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I don't know if you bought NHL 15, but the devs were very active post release letting people know that things were planned. They released statements, went on forums and even announced things that would be coming in two months time.

Konami just did the same thing, already detailing their planned december update fo PES 15.

If the LIVE team do have plans......then they should also be communicating them. it would take 5 mins to write up a statement and release it via twitter or their facebook page. When your late game AI is broken, yo really need to be letting people know it is being worked on. When every other sports game is active on social media, you need to be also.

Or...maybe they just don't have any future plans to support the game.

# 92 P-Dub @ 11/20/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
I don't know if you bought NHL 15, but the devs were very active post release letting people know that things were planned. They released statements, went on forums and even announced things that would be coming in two months time.

Konami just did the same thing, already detailing their planned december update fo PES 15.

If the LIVE team do have plans......then they should also be communicating them. it would take 5 mins to write up a statement and release it via twitter or their facebook page. When your late game AI is broken, yo really need to be letting people know it is being worked on. When every other sports game is active on social media, you need to be also.

Or...maybe they just don't have any future plans to support the game.
I'm sure we would all like to hear what they have planned. I don't think it's right to assume they don't have anything planned. They have already updated the game several times and many users have reported changes to the way the game plays since release. They also just fixed the ps4 issue with the half time show and replays not showing up.

I don't think that just because they haven't been vocal about it means they don't have anything planned. I agree that if they do have plans, we would all like to hear about them, going forward.

# 93 Walt Frazier @ 11/20/14 10:40 PM
Look how NHL 15 communicated what was coming...

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2014/nhl-15-game-notes

Month by month detailed in advance. I kept the game for this reason...as did many others...despite a disastrous launch.

Make it clear what Is coming. Don't leave people in the dark / people returning the game due to bugs.

Surely this is common sense.

# 94 NeptunePirate @ 11/21/14 12:22 AM
Tweak the difficulty. I play on Superstar and the CPU can not beat me, no matter who I use. Its not a challenge.

Injuries for games that you actually play. I'm big on Dynasty Mode and I play all my games, having no injuries is kind of lame.

# 95 ZoneSix @ 11/21/14 08:07 AM
ya'll gotta tone down points in the paint. seems like defense is useless in this game sometimes.

# 96 HARIBOxHABIBO @ 11/21/14 01:05 PM
One huge area of the game I haven't seen too many people comment on is Online Head to Head. The top 3 issues in my opinion are:

1. Interior Defense
- It is entirely too easy to score in the paint, WITH ANYBODY. Fadeaways with Dwight Howard, contested and extremely difficult layups are made way too frequently. This alone can make a game online extremely frustrating and one sided.

2. Quitting
-At least 10 online games of mine, I played for pure amusement because once my opponent quit the game was not counted. Especially with an Online Seasons mode similar to the one in FIFA. Games are far too important to the player.

3. Sliders
- Online as well as off, we need some sort of method of coaching on the fly. Sub's are almost impossible to manually manage throughout a single online game.

Please consider these in the next patch/update. And whoever is responsible for giving Elfrid Payton a face... Thank you

# 97 GisherJohn24 @ 11/21/14 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBornLV
That's great to hear!
Still no new blue Cavs jersey.

# 98 fhs2 @ 11/21/14 08:50 PM
More i watch games on tv, more i think Live looks more like the real thing than the other game, who is too cartoonish. Live venues, sounds and even player models are more real, at least in the broadcast view. This game has so much potential, just needs a little more dedication from EA sports. More face scans, specially the rookies, more animations, better play in the paint. Please EA, give us a good patch, make this game what he can be. Improve Dinasty. Update rosters with more frequency.
From a guy who has both games.

# 99 sPORKaccione33 @ 11/22/14 12:12 AM
I'd like to see a dribble handoff mechanic by big men in the high post by pressing LT/L2. Have it work like the pick and roll... big man protects the ball while the closest 1 2 or 3 gets close for either a handoff or the big man faking the handoff and instead facing up. If the 1 2 or 3 uses LT/L2 then the big man comes up for the pick and roll. If the big 4 or 5 has the ball a certain distance away from the hoop then instead of the pick and roll the closest 1 2 or 3 curls in for the handoff.

# 100 rockchisler @ 11/22/14 04:03 AM
Drop layups 10 points across the board will fix the high layup % and short range 5 points. And Im going to spam this everyday until it gets fixed.. I hate cheese and this is a exploit by idiots along with the steal button cheese..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.