Home
Project CARS News Post

While we already have a topic created for the PC version of Project CARS, we wanted to start one for the console gamers.

Put in some laps and post your impressions!

Game: Project CARSReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Project CARS Videos
Member Comments
# 141 JazzMan @ 05/14/15 05:09 PM
How deep is the car customization on this game? Might pick it up tomorrow.

# 142 jb12780 @ 05/14/15 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
How deep is the car customization on this game? Might pick it up tomorrow.
Visual? Not much. Under the hood? Lots.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 143 edwing @ 05/14/15 05:34 PM
Just ran 43 out of 45 laps at Watkins with no assists other than the racing line. Was running in first by a good margin when the car got loose and I couldn't save it. I end up hitting another car in the process and get DQ'd and finish in 43rd. Fifty minutes of my time gone to waste. Unforgiving to say the least. This game badly needs a rewind feature.

# 144 Phobia @ 05/14/15 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwing
Just ran 43 out of 45 laps at Watkins with no assists other than the racing line. Was running in first by a good margin when the car got loose and I couldn't save it. I end up hitting another car in the process and get DQ'd and finish in 43rd. Fifty minutes of my time gone to waste. Unforgiving to say the least. This game badly needs a rewind feature.
Sounds like my kind of sim

# 145 jb12780 @ 05/14/15 06:54 PM
I wear tires like Cole Trickle in Days of Thunder.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 146 LingeringRegime @ 05/14/15 06:59 PM
I love the music in this game.

# 147 RunN1st @ 05/14/15 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I love the music in this game.
First thing I did was turn it off. I'm more immersed with it off.

# 148 LingeringRegime @ 05/14/15 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
First thing I did was turn it off. I'm more immersed with it off.
Yeah, there is no music during the race. I was just talking about the menu music.

# 149 mikenoob @ 05/14/15 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
What difficulty are you guys rocking? 80 definitely seems like a no-go to me at this point. Just knocked it down to 70 and going to see how that goes.
I'm on 60 right now. It's a good difficulty for me as I find myself finishing in the middle of the pack. I've finished in 2nd once, which was a flawless run, at least for me until I got beat out on the last corner. and the rest I'm usually at about 8-12 with 20 racers on the track.

# 150 Pappy Knuckles @ 05/14/15 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
I'm on 60 right now. It's a good difficulty for me as I find myself finishing in the middle of the pack. I've finished in 2nd once, which was a flawless run, at least for me until I got beat out on the last corner. and the rest I'm usually at about 8-12 with 20 racers on the track.
Yeah, I knocked mine down to 60 too. Still losing, but I feel if I actually put together some decent runs that I have a shot of placing in the top 3.

# 151 Fraserburn @ 05/14/15 09:40 PM
Anybody else getting the Code CE-34878-0 Error when trying to play multiplayer?

I've been hit with it 3 times in the last 2 hours

# 152 ODogg @ 05/14/15 09:40 PM
No way to paint your car, change rims, tint the windows, etc? Or am I missing those options?

# 153 YungThugga08 @ 05/14/15 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
No way to paint your car, change rims, tint the windows, etc? Or am I missing those options?
Yeah I don't think you can do that.

# 154 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/14/15 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungThugga08
Yeah I don't think you can do that.
This is not that type of game, no customizing the cars.

Edit: I guess I was wrong.

# 155 mikenoob @ 05/14/15 09:50 PM
You can change your car color/liveries in the garage, but no window tints or any other modifications other than tuning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 156 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/14/15 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
You can change your car color/liveries in the garage, but no window tints or any other modifications other than tuning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know, wasn't aware of that.

# 157 Phobia @ 05/14/15 11:30 PM
Started off on pro with difficulty at 70 and automatic gear. Everything else is off and racing from cockpit with no hud information. WOW this game is immersive and challenging. Managed to put together two first place wins on my second race in the carts, then we changed tracks and finished both races 6th and 7th. There was one section i could never get through smooth.

I can honestly say this game might make my buy a racing wheel!!

Sent from da lil phone.

# 158 DickDalewood @ 05/15/15 12:01 AM
Anyone else's track maps not showing during races despite having them turned on in the settings?

# 159 bcruise @ 05/15/15 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Anyone else's track maps not showing during races despite having them turned on in the settings?
Left on the D-Pad cycles through several HUD layouts, and one of them should have the map on it. I'm still figuring out how the HUD works overall, though.

But just in case, which track?

# 160 DickDalewood @ 05/15/15 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Left on the D-Pad cycles through several HUD layouts, and one of them should have the map on it. I'm still figuring out how the HUD works overall, though.

But just in case, which track?
All of them lol. But I will try this now. I prob cycled through something and turned it off

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.