Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Just like yesterday, NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.Previously confirmed player ratings: (Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot)

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 p0w @ 08/23/15 02:04 PM

Just like yesterday, NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.Previously confirmed player ratings: (Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot)

# 2 King_B_Mack @ 08/23/15 02:12 PM
Damn, that Sullinger looks great. Boston getting some love here. The Isaiah Thomas picture was probably the best one from yesterday and this one looks just as good.

# 3 stillfeelme @ 08/23/15 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
I'm not even a graphic art person, but I just have to ask...what are we judging here? jersey, skin, body. If someone ask me to compare 2k16 in one word...ALIVE!!! 2k16 graphics looks like they could jump out of the tv and smack you right in your face.
Photorealism 2K16 is looking photorealistic from almost all the new pictures they are showing and every body part they have shown. I am very impressed.

# 4 KidHypeTellem @ 08/23/15 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0w
The greatest thing I've seen in these pics that makes me smile about those body scans is it appears every player will no longer have those burly shoulders. Only those that actually do. Love this pic, just getting more excited for this game!

# 5 Insight23 @ 08/23/15 02:21 PM
The faces look amazing but the jerseys & overall lighting still seems off. Aside from the shine I feel as if 2k14 had the lighting done right. 2k15 & now 2k16 still has that morgue look. Can't wait to play it tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 6 stillfeelme @ 08/23/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
The greatest thing I've seen in these pics that makes me smile about those body scans is it appears every player will no longer have those burly shoulders. Only those that actually do. Love this pic, just getting more excited for this game!
Exactly the difference in shoulder body type makes the scans looks very realistic they stepped their game up.

# 7 ataman5 @ 08/23/15 02:29 PM
Body scans is in full effect!!!

I'm thrilled to see Sully that huge you know. That's a big baby and i hope this different physics will take part in gameplay, too.

Awesome graphics!

# 8 Junior Moe @ 08/23/15 03:31 PM
Sweet! Loving the new body types. Even if it isn't perfect, it really differentiates the players. Man I can not wait to get a hold of this game!!

# 9 lvnba @ 08/23/15 03:35 PM

Too much Sullinger in that pic haha, specially with the weight loss he is having this summer.

But looks very nice

# 10 Vni @ 08/23/15 03:37 PM
Looking goood babeh.

# 11 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 08/23/15 04:15 PM
Very impressive. Small nitpick.....The green is a little off in Boston's jersey color. Also why are they not showing the bottom half of the players in these screenshots? Are they purposely trying to hide their legs?

# 12 eko718 @ 08/23/15 04:17 PM
Nice. I look forward to seeing some rookies.

# 13 JazzMan @ 08/23/15 04:29 PM
Wow... now that's impressive.

Wonder how Alec Burks looks this year. 2k has always done him very poorly.

# 14 NastyGT @ 08/23/15 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
am i the only one who think his head i to small? he looks to fat imo
Nope. His head is too small, neck little short and he has way too big body. I liked ones before, especially Isiah Thomas, but this one is really awful.

# 15 23 @ 08/23/15 05:04 PM
Shelvin Mack

Shelvin Mack ‏@ShelvinMack 6m6 minutes ago
Ready for the new @NBA2K , thanks @Ronnie2K #NBA2K16

# 16 BigAkers @ 08/23/15 05:05 PM
damn, feelin those jerseys and macks looks great imo

# 17 lvnba @ 08/23/15 05:10 PM
Wow, nice pic.

# 18 lakers24 @ 08/23/15 05:15 PM
Sullinger looks freaking awesome! They definitely captured his build as he has a very barreled chest look. For those complaining, remember, he was more than likely scanned. Also, even with his weight loss he's still pretty big and there's a high probability he will gain the weight back like he did last time. Shelvin Mack's pic is just plain awesome as well. I just want to see a rookie or a player we know for a fact wasn't scanned before like Jamal Crawford, Big Baby, or Deron Williams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
The faces look amazing but the jerseys & overall lighting still seems off. Aside from the shine I feel as if 2k14 had the lighting done right. 2k15 & now 2k16 still has that morgue look. Can't wait to play it tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do people keep saying this? EVERY 2k game on this gen has bad stadium lighting including 2k14. It's not the holy grail for stadium lighting you guys keep tryna make it.

# 19 King_B_Mack @ 08/23/15 05:16 PM
Look at the vein in my dude's right arm and hand. We've come a long way in video game graphics my friends.

# 20 23 @ 08/23/15 05:20 PM
nvm Steve got it

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.