Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Quote:
The 2K development team traveled to all 30 NBA arenas to record and analyze the different sounds exclusive to each arena. Logging thousands of miles to bring you the most authentic experience in a sports game ever, watch how each arena in NBA 2K17 will have it's own flavor and be more realistic than ever before.

Check out the trailer and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 321 23 @ 09/06/16 11:46 PM
Here are some authentic arena music that i hope they captured
Sorry for the grainy video.. they uploaded on dailymotion like crap

Lakers Organ

S1 by Kdre9231

Let's Go Warriors

w1 by Kdre9231

W2 by Kdre9231

Clippers Defense

C3 by Kdre9231

C4 by Kdre9231

Here we go Clippers, Here we go

C2 by Kdre9231

Go Spurs Go

SP1 by Kdre9231

Lets go Rockets

R1 by Kdre9231

Rs by Kdre9231

# 322 raidertiger @ 09/06/16 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Here are some authentic arena music that i hope they captured
Sorry for the grainy video.. they uploaded on dailymotion like crap
Crazy how far ahead NBA Live is in this department. Feel like I'm watching a real broadcast.

# 323 JJRuelz @ 09/07/16 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGDunks
Why would you want to see more than 5 rows back? This isn't a football game.
The same reason why you'd want graphics to look good.

To enjoy the scenery.

# 324 extremeskins04 @ 09/07/16 12:06 AM
Those are pretty good audio clips in those videos. Let's hope it's like that in 2k17.

Can't assume anything until we have the game.

# 325 Da InFaMoUs NY @ 09/07/16 12:07 AM
The Lakers organ is in the game, i'll let you know if the others are as well.

# 326 23 @ 09/07/16 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
The Lakers organ is in the game, i'll let you know if the others are as well.
Match the sounds with those to see.. those are real life sounds

# 327 Da InFaMoUs NY @ 09/07/16 12:21 AM
played a 6 minute quarter with the Warriors and did not hear the "Let's Go Warriors chant"

# 328 23 @ 09/07/16 12:32 AM
Quote:
played a 6 minute quarter with the Warriors and did not hear the "Let's Go Warriors chant"
Incredible

Smh

Sometimes they chant it with no music too

# 329 JazzaJDN @ 09/07/16 12:38 AM
Quote:
Disappointed. When they originally announced this I thought they'd have proper chants and the sounds/organs that are used during play for each team.

From the looks of thing we'll get much needed improvement in ball and rim sounds and maybe a louder crowd, but I think they're being deceptive with the authentic calls.

Each team should have all their organs, team specific defence chants (think the Cleveland/Bulls organ and chant they have), and their let's go chants. Didn't appear to be that way from the video.

Pretty pathetic of them to include the Hawks, 76ers and Knicks noises as if they're new to the game too. They've been in for years.

You're making some massive assumptions about what's not in the game after watching a 2 min trailer. Just cool your jets until you actually get the game and play a little before getting all negative

# 330 Da InFaMoUs NY @ 09/07/16 12:45 AM
Clippers game, i heard the same here we go clippers from that video and go clipper go chants.

# 331 Da InFaMoUs NY @ 09/07/16 12:51 AM
Just heard loud defense chants in this Spurs game and the Go Spurs Go.

During the Rockets game i heard Go Rockets Go chants similar to the Clippers one.

# 332 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/07/16 12:55 AM
Quote:
But all you're going to see is some ****ty looking fans
Let me get this straight. You would rather see complete darkness than a live crowd cheering and raising fatheads?

# 333 23 @ 09/07/16 01:03 AM
Quote:
Just heard loud defense chants in this Spurs game and the Go Spurs Go.

During the Rockets game i heard Go Rockets Go chants similar to the Clippers one.
They don't have the same chant...however there is an NBA related defensive chant that is okay in more than one arena

# 334 CavsFanSteve @ 09/07/16 01:08 AM
Yeah they probably got the same old Go Cavs Go chant in. In real life is Let's Go Cavs. NBA Live has it spot on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

# 335 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/07/16 01:19 AM
Honestly, no one cares about NBA Live either. They have their own forum. Have fun talking about their great game.

# 336 choteron2 @ 09/07/16 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornIndy
I agree. Adds life to it. Screw the Knicks and Lakers haha. PACERS

Sent from my Nexus 5X
Is not about what you want is about Authenticity, so if in staples center you only see the first five rows of the crowd you need to replicate that in the game, like you replicate the body type of durant or the three point celebration of James Harden, etc

# 337 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/07/16 02:04 AM
Quote:
If done correctly there wouldn't be complete darkness. Plus, how often does the camera pan up that far?
Quick replays, timeouts, at the end of quarters, intros, halftime highlights, POG highlights, fouls. Did I miss anything?

Nah...I prefer to see the crowd. Seems stupid to hear them, but can barely see them. You just need to adjust the contrast and brightness levels on your TV.

# 338 JazzMan @ 09/07/16 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Every arena isnt off. Just a few. A few of the more important ones though. If they got the lighting in Utah wrong, no one here would be saying a damn thing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

# 339 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/07/16 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by choteron2
Is not about what you want is about Authenticity, so if in staples center you only see the first five rows of the crowd you need to replicate that in the game, like you replicate the body type of durant or the three point celebration of James Harden, etc
Let's be real. Most people who buy this game won't notice or care that deeply. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm part of this particular forum, I wouldn't have noticed a fraction of what people complain about around here.

I understand basketball, and how the game should respond when I have the controller in my hand. All the extra stuff and fluff doesn't matter to me as long as it's close to the mark.

# 340 choteron2 @ 09/07/16 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Let's be real. Most people who buy this game won't notice or care that deeply. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm part of this particular forum, I wouldn't have noticed a fraction of what people complain about around here.

I understand basketball, and how the game should respond when I have the controller in my hand. All the extra stuff and fluff doesn't matter to me as long as it's close to the mark.
I agreed that the majority of people only care about my park, my player and the other "online things" but for me the lighting is a huge factor in terms of Authenticity and graphics.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.