Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Quote:
The 2K development team traveled to all 30 NBA arenas to record and analyze the different sounds exclusive to each arena. Logging thousands of miles to bring you the most authentic experience in a sports game ever, watch how each arena in NBA 2K17 will have it's own flavor and be more realistic than ever before.

Check out the trailer and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 extremeskins04 @ 09/06/16 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minwager
Seems like it would be so easy to fix Bucks/knicks courts in a patch, its really just different shades of colors on the court.

Do they really not know how the courts look or is it a trademark/copyright issue?
Yea the shade shouldn't be that hard to patch in for the Bucks court.

# 42 Mintsa @ 09/06/16 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
I hope they got the Raptors PA announcer.I wanna hear "KYLE L-L-L-L-LOWRY! FOR THREE! WOOOOO!"
Herbie has been there since day one. It's his time man !!! LOL !

# 43 Thetruth9012 @ 09/06/16 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
I hope they got the Raptors PA announcer.I wanna hear "KYLE L-L-L-L-LOWRY! FOR THREE! WOOOOO!"
Man i want to hear GSW and Heat annoucers

# 44 WaddupCouzin @ 09/06/16 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Bad intel. That's great. [emoji38]
Believe me, I wish they would get it right because I get tired of you hijacking every thread with Milwaukee Bucks Ish! Lol! Jee-Bus! If it's not the court, it's the Uni's, or my personal favorite Larry Sanders Goggles! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

# 45 cool318 @ 09/06/16 02:45 PM
Lakers arena still looks way too bright..

# 46 renan_23rossi @ 09/06/16 02:45 PM
MJ23LB from moddingway did a very good job with Courts in NBA 2k16 for PC.

I expect him to do this year again, because these 2k guys are a little blind.

# 47 The 24th Letter @ 09/06/16 02:45 PM
Is it bad I'm a season ticket holder for the Hornets and I'm not exactly sure when the PA announcer says 'The Hornets are on the swarm'?

# 48 Optik @ 09/06/16 02:45 PM
I don't think this a good use of resources. These are such negligible changes that most gamers won't pay attention to them. What we really need is a responsive crowd. They can't just respond to key baskets either. They need to respond to key blocks, rebounds and steals too. Doesn't help that it's the same announcer, announcing in the same way for every team, NBA and college.

# 49 extremeskins04 @ 09/06/16 02:46 PM
I hope they really got alot of different crowd noises, sounds, chants and cheers all accurate for each court.

# 50 Impetuous65 @ 09/06/16 02:46 PM
Awesome+Authentic = AweThentic

# 51 choteron2 @ 09/06/16 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool318
Lakers arena still looks way too bright..
Agreed, The crowd need to be darker

# 52 CaseIH @ 09/06/16 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBhoops
If it's truly sim then I expect Brooklyn games to be crickets. Just saying.

LMBO! I cant say too much being a Life long Pacers fan, and seeing some of the pathetic crowds we get now days is sad. Back in the day we had 1 of the loudest arena's in the league. Even with the success over these past few years, the crowds arent like they use to be. The Fieldhouse is 1 of the best venue's in the league, yet old Market Square Arena, was when we packed the house most nights.

# 53 sactown_13 @ 09/06/16 02:50 PM
Sacramento one is somewhat confusing. They havent played any games in the new arena. They could have done sleep train but surely a brand new facility is gonna sound the same.

# 54 Scvllp @ 09/06/16 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiRacer4
Knicks is because of copyright. Bucks is just lack of trying to get it right.
There is no Knicks copyright keeping them from using the proper shade of blue. You are just guessing/passing false info.

# 55 trekfan @ 09/06/16 02:54 PM
Looks improved, but not the leap that I was expecting. The trailer may not be doing it justice, but it does sound better ... going to reserve judgment for when the game actually hits.

Also, would like to know what -- if any -- crowd sounds they assigned to the expansion teams. I imagine it'd be generic stuff, but I hope expansion team crowds aren't as dead as last year's crowds were.

# 56 Hustle Westbrook @ 09/06/16 02:54 PM
2K doesn't have the rights to TD Garden, so why can they get the correct colors for the Boston Celtics' court but not the Knicks?

You guys need to stop saying it's because of the copyright because it's not true.

# 57 kurt2134 @ 09/06/16 02:55 PM
Damn, that net in Portland sounded nice.

# 58 AceDawg5 @ 09/06/16 02:57 PM
Not gonna lie....this trailer did nothing for me. I guess I'll have to play the game to really see a difference. I go to about 10 Bulls games a year so I'll be able to tell pretty quickly how authentic things really are at the Madhouse

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

# 59 Goffs @ 09/06/16 02:57 PM
They should have authentic rim/dunk sounds for each stadium right? Hell if they recorded the ball bouncing they should have that right?

Kinda surprised that it wasn't showcased.

# 60 PPerfect_CJ @ 09/06/16 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiRacer4
They'll never get MSG right until EA loses the rights to it. Hence why they make it generic with a different hue of blue.
They should be able to use the correct blue and leave off the MSG logos. They don't own the rights to a shade of color... or DO they?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.