Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

2K has just posted a new trailer highlighting all-new NBA 2K17 commentary, which includes Dynamic Booth and the debut of new analysts including Chris Webber, Brent Barry, Steve Smith, and Doris Burke complementing Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Greg Anthony (lead analyst). For the first time, users will have variable secondary analysts for various games throughout the NBA season.

Additionally, this year’s title builds upon the NBA 2K series’ signature presentation package by adding:
  • Authentic Arena Crowds – featuring all 30 home teams.
  • Coach Mic-Up RealVoice – new feature with 200+ coach mic-up clips and huddles. Includes 1:1 body and facial animations.
  • New Sideline Commentary – featuring TNT and TBS broadcasting reporter David Aldridge.
  • MyPLAYER Interviews – Shaq, Kenny, and David Aldridge will interview your MyPLAYER at end of half, and end of game, including on the Studio Show.
  • Authentic Arena Sound FX – including net, rim, dunk, buzzers, horns, chants, game sound effects, per each NBA arena.
  • RealVoice Interviews (Players and Coaches) – including 150+ new interviews at end of half and end of game with coaches and players.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 221 zeojaydub @ 09/08/16 10:47 PM
well done, glad it will be less repetitive this year

# 222 extremeskins04 @ 09/08/16 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGDunks
I've posted plenty in my time on this website.

Get off your high horse you stalker.
He does have a point though.

# 223 acles003 @ 09/08/16 10:54 PM
2K out here reminding everyone who's bossing this block of 2017 game releases.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

# 224 extremeskins04 @ 09/08/16 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGDunks
Quit whining about everyone's post and ignore them if they bother you so much.

I've seen you go into multiple threads to seek out people's critical posts. Obviously someone likes 2K a lot.
Really getting tired of your attacks over multiple threads. You're continuously negative in practically every 2k17 thread that has popped up, and when people call you out about the negativity, you attack them.

It's getting extremely old and I'm surprised it's gone on this long.

# 225 Scvllp @ 09/08/16 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I just played a game of 2K16, and I compared Giannis body to his body in 2K17...holy man. In 2K16 he has muscles in his arms. He has definition. In 2K17, his arms look like wet noodles.
We get it. I don't think the commentary thread is the place for this.

# 226 Da-Man @ 09/08/16 11:10 PM
I would like to thank 2k for implementing all these great presentation elements, taking sport video games to a whole new level that other sport video game companies do not care to go and lastly for MAKING IT THIS FAAAAAAAAR BABY.

# 227 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/08/16 11:12 PM
Subliminals aren't necessary people, lol

# 228 Scvllp @ 09/08/16 11:14 PM
Yeah but you bring it up in every thread. I get you are upset and you are 100% correct with your issues but it's kind of annoying seeing it all over the board.

# 229 StormsWarning @ 09/09/16 12:03 AM
well done, well done.

# 230 swaggedout @ 09/09/16 12:05 AM
I guess 2k has been listening to the people who wanted multiple commentators. Only two things missing, Reggie Miller, and they should actually show the commentators sitting sideline with their headsets on.

# 231 JoFri @ 09/09/16 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballstreet2k
Ssssoooo... Bones and C-Webb gon be in MyTeam too?

jus wondering if c-webb would appear in the classics ... that would be awesome

# 232 MarkWilliam @ 09/09/16 07:59 AM
They said something about net sounds, dunks etc. but it still sounded like a garbage disposal to me on that Jimmy Butler dunk......

Perhaps I'll have another listen....

# 233 STLRams @ 09/09/16 09:05 AM
Pretty cool. I loved how Dynamic the commentary was with Steve Smith talking about his play in the 90's then all of the sudden stopping his speech because someone got dunked on during the game.

# 234 STLRams @ 09/09/16 09:07 AM
I'm hoping if you play with one of the classic teams, they are not going to have one of the former NBA players do the commentary. Another thing I'm hoping for is for 2K to have the commentators constantly update there commentary through out the season to keep it fresh. I will say, I'm pleasantly surprised in Madden 17 doing this so far throughout the preseason. Just to make the game a little more authentic.

# 235 SugeKnight @ 09/09/16 09:59 AM
In a couple weeks y'all gonna be skippin through just to get to the game.

# 236 Da-Man @ 09/09/16 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugeKnight
In a couple weeks y'all gonna be skippin through just to get to the game.
Not me

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

# 237 speedtrucker @ 09/20/16 04:10 PM
Are the dynamic crews only in my league or playnow?

I'm about 15 games into mycareer as prez and I have yet to have anyone outside of the default broadcast team.

# 238 brent3419 @ 09/20/16 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
Are the dynamic crews only in my league or playnow?

I'm about 15 games into mycareer as prez and I have yet to have anyone outside of the default broadcast team.
i play on the kings in mycarrer and mostly had chris webber foe home games but had steve smith do two home games so far

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

# 239 speedtrucker @ 09/20/16 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent3419
i play on the kings in mycarrer and mostly had chris webber foe home games but had steve smith do two home games so far

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

My mycareer is with the Bulls and I get Harlan, Anthony and Kellogg every game.

Keep waiting on Steve smith or Webber or someone.

# 240 porkys8077 @ 09/20/16 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
My mycareer is with the Bulls and I get Harlan, Anthony and Kellogg every game.

Keep waiting on Steve smith or Webber or someone.
I got Steve once in mycareer, but in My league I got Anthony and Kellogg in my first 6 games that I had played.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.