Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

2K has just posted a new trailer highlighting all-new NBA 2K17 commentary, which includes Dynamic Booth and the debut of new analysts including Chris Webber, Brent Barry, Steve Smith, and Doris Burke complementing Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Greg Anthony (lead analyst). For the first time, users will have variable secondary analysts for various games throughout the NBA season.

Additionally, this year’s title builds upon the NBA 2K series’ signature presentation package by adding:
  • Authentic Arena Crowds – featuring all 30 home teams.
  • Coach Mic-Up RealVoice – new feature with 200+ coach mic-up clips and huddles. Includes 1:1 body and facial animations.
  • New Sideline Commentary – featuring TNT and TBS broadcasting reporter David Aldridge.
  • MyPLAYER Interviews – Shaq, Kenny, and David Aldridge will interview your MyPLAYER at end of half, and end of game, including on the Studio Show.
  • Authentic Arena Sound FX – including net, rim, dunk, buzzers, horns, chants, game sound effects, per each NBA arena.
  • RealVoice Interviews (Players and Coaches) – including 150+ new interviews at end of half and end of game with coaches and players.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 241 porkys8077 @ 09/20/16 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugeKnight
In a couple weeks y'all gonna be skippin through just to get to the game.
Some will not all.

# 242 jada855 @ 09/21/16 04:25 AM
I play in My League with the lakers and pacers and have only heard David Aldridge after two weeks of play. Am I missing something? I dont play My Career.

# 243 stlpimpmonsta @ 09/21/16 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
Are the dynamic crews only in my league or playnow?

I'm about 15 games into mycareer as prez and I have yet to have anyone outside of the default broadcast team.

It's based on Team/region. For instance since I was drafted by the Kings I get harlen,anthony, and webber for all of my games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 244 speedtrucker @ 09/21/16 05:35 PM
I finally got Steve smith in back to back games.

Both on the road at the staples center, clips then Lakers.

I probably had a crazy unlucky dice roll for my first games and the regional team for home games like the above poster said.

It was cool to finally hear different commentary from Steve smith.

I also only get DA as my sideline reporter it whatever.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.