Users Online Now: 3168  |  April 26, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

bhrangerfan0809's Chalkboard
# 11
nkitos84 @ Sep 11, 2015
Can you create more prospects for drafts players from europe fo exp : Nikita Makeyev,Mikhail Meshcheryakov,Kristaps Zile,Kristians Rubins,Oliver Felixson,Alfons Malmström,Mark Verba ,Daniil Veryayev,Dmitri Zaitsev,Otto Somppi,Fabian Zetterlund,Nikita Anokhovsky,Lukas Elvenes,Pavel Koltygin ,Ivan Kozlov,Artyom Minulin Kristian Vesalainen Igor Zenchikov Santeri Virtanen Adam Tilander Eero Teräväinen Elias Pettersson Mark Pavlikov Emil Oksanen Sami Moilanen

PLEASE UPDATE PROSPECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 10
Omena94 @ Dec 26, 2014
Couldn't post this to the roster site because I don't have enough posts. So here it the euro verison of the roster; http://en.file-upload.net/download-1...30201.rar.html

# 9
Ayzzy @ Oct 26, 2013
Apologies, I'd delete the last message if I could. I got it worked out. Merci

# 8
Ayzzy @ Oct 26, 2013
Hey, amazing work with the rosters. I'm just stopping by because I'm not sure how to get the offline MLB The Show '12 roster files from the zipped file to the actual game. Thanks again for the hard work.

# 7
brobby05 @ Oct 7, 2013
OK...I finally was able to leave you a message. I'm having problems uploading your 2013 for MLB 12 the show to my ps3. It always says that it's corrupted. Thanks, BRobby05

# 6
brobby05 @ Oct 7, 2013
I'm having problems on this site...please reply.

# 5
iammoreal @ Mar 31, 2013
I seem to have a problem downloading your rosters? I would really like to check them out and add some input. Is your gamertag your username on here?

# 4
reika30 @ Mar 29, 2013
if you already started editing again..i will just wait until next update to edit the graduated players that u put as punters

# 3
reika30 @ Mar 29, 2013
hey man, when are you gonna start editing the 2014 roster again? I wanna send you my roster before you do so

# 2
andygilbert @ Sep 22, 2012
I sent WTF a message about him not long after he posted under his new screen name Hoping he banns him

# 1
Haz3 @ Nov 8, 2011
hey look i know me but i needed your help so i undestand that you have downloaded i think no limits 77 madden 10 roster update for 11-12 season now when i download mine it does not come as a compressed zipp folder it comes as a internet download and it does not show up on my ps3 when i try to copy it from my flash drive can you please help me!!!

bhrangerfan0809
bhrangerfan0809's Screenshots (0)

bhrangerfan0809 does not have any albums to display.
More bhrangerfan0809's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

bhrangerfan0809's Arena has had 31,443 visits