Users Online Now: 2609  |  March 28, 2024
dlane0087's Scouting Report

dlane0087 has not written any blogs yet.

dlane0087 has not added any screenshots yet.

dlane0087 has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for dlane0087
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 3
kzoz21 @ Aug 12, 2009
yeah he's facing verlander who has been awful recently. so good for him and the offense. plus miggy will probably not play so thats always good

# 2
kzoz21 @ Aug 12, 2009
the rumors were true. but the deal was waaaaay too complicated. i'm unsure whether he'll pan out, but you have to be happy when he goes into yankee stadium and pitches 6 solid innings. i blame the offense for that loss. they freakin suck

# 1
kzoz21 @ Aug 12, 2009
stop yourself right there. the playoffs are a different animal. if detroit wins the division i like our chances against either them or the angels. we have beckett and lester (two wins in the alds right there) but i'm worried about making the playoffs. our offense is horrible. we got shutout 31 straight innings by the team we'd most likely be facing in the alcs. the rays and rangers scare the p*ss out of me. both are getting hot and david price has figured it out, while if the rangers get anything from hamilton and kinsler(and they haven't so far) they'll be scary good. plus they're pitching has been solid, and they have this year's k-rod (neftali feliz).

the yanks have guys that need to prove themselves, but so do we. ortiz drew ellsbury varitek and pedroia were brutal in the playoffs. bay hit 341 but was awful in the last 5 games of the alcs. that lineup sounds awesome doesn't it?

and are we gonna rely on wakefield as our 3rd starter and papelbon, to close games for us?

dlane0087
Contact dlane0087
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

dlane0087's Arena has had 9,082 visits