Home

2017 Draft Class Discussion

This is a discussion on 2017 Draft Class Discussion within the 10 Yard Fight forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > 10 Yard Fight
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 01:28 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 19
2017 Draft Class Discussion

As has been discussed before in the GroupMe, we will be editing the generated rookie class into true to life rookies in the 2017 class.

We will not edit ratings. We will simply be taking the name/info/appearance of a real life prospect and editing it into that of a Madden rookie who closely matches that real life players abilities/draft position. Example: John Doe at Cal is projected as the top QB, so once the prospects combine measurements are listed we will find the top projected QB with similar skills and make a note to change his information and appearance to match that of John Doe.

To make the process simpler come draft time I have created a Google Sheet to document the edits to make each player so that I can have that done before hand, then when the draft happens I will be able to just read straight off that to make the edits go much faster instead of researching on the fly. I have set up the sheet and am filling information as I have time. Once the prospects are shown I will add a column showing which prospect in the game will be transformed into which real life prospect.

For most positions I am trying to match real life guys with in game prospects using their skills and play styles. For some positions, like OL, I'm just putting them in based on where they are projected to be drafted.

2017 Rookie Class Google Sheet

If you have suggestions for changes please let me know via PM here or GroupMe PM.

Last edited by CoffeyN; 08-31-2016 at 06:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 01:28 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 19
Re: 2017 Draft Class Discussion

*****Hold for future use*****
Old 11-13-2016, 11:40 PM   #3
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 2017 Draft Class Discussion

We've begun editing. If anyone else is interested in helping. PM Coffey

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > 10 Yard Fight »