M21 S1 1st Quarter Power Rankings
This is a discussion on M21 S1 1st Quarter Power Rankings within the After Work Football League forums.
|FIFA 21 Review|
|Tennis World Tour 2 Review|
|Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review|
|Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)|
|09-24-2020, 08:37 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2018
M21 S1 1st Quarter Power Rankings
With the first four weeks of the first season in the books, it's time to take a step back and see where we stand in the S1 1st Quarter Power Rankings.
1. Cincinnati Bengals (4-0): #1 pick Joe Burrow leads an uber-efficient offense, but the surprise of the season is the Bengals' #1 ranked defensive unit. nB dOeSnT pLaY gOoD dEfEnSe.
2. Tennessee Titans (4-0): The Titans have forced 25 interceptions on the year. While BigK is giving up a bunch of yards through the air, that's a result of being on the field a lot... possibly due to their 8 defensive touchdowns in 4 games? Good lord. He should probably be #1 tbh but you know.
3. Seattle Seahawks (3-1): He is who we thought he was. Danny is a clear Super Bowl contender and boasts the league's top offense... by a sizable margin.
4. Green Bay Packers (4-0): Look, I'm not quite a believer yet, but you have to give credit where credit is due. Cheez is piling up win after win and playing smart football all while having terrible taste in chili.
5. New Orleans Saints (3-1): With his only loss in a blowout replay to Green Bay, HSKR's Saints are still in position to contend for the #1 seed.
6. Denver Broncos (3-1): Will Auto play defense at all this season?
7. Philadelphia Eagles (3-1): BR's only loss comes at the hands of the #1 ranked team, and I expect him to cruise through his division to a playoff berth.
8. New England Patriots (3-1): If anyone saw Coach Lewis play in M19, you aren't surprised by this. If anyone saw Coach Lewis play in M20, you're lying.
9. Chicago Bears (3-1): Perry came on strong last cycle, and the Bears are a great fit for his playstyle. If he can stay within himself, I think he'll be a S1 playoff team.
10. Detroit Lions (1-3): I don't care what anyone says, RFF isn't falling out of the Top 10. But while we're here... Where is the defense? Where is the short passing game? Who are you?
11. New York Jets (3-1): Pest's offense is shouldering the load right now, but his ultra-aggressive defense is towards the bottom of the league. As long as he can keep forcing turnovers at this rate, he should be contending for a division title this season.
12. Arizona Cardinals (2-2): Pawn came out blistering, but an injury to Kyler has slowed him down significantly. With Murray back soon, expect to see a run of wins.
13. Carolina Panthers (3-1): It brought me great joy to see ZCar back with the Panthers, and it brings me even more joy to see him at 3-1 S1. Keep pounding.
14. Houston Texans (1-3): Sometimes you even start to believe your own sandbagging. GL, hope you go 1-15 and give Arlen good picks.
15. Los Angeles Rams (2-2): I stand by my opinion that WX is really good until 2K comes out.
16. Miami Dolphins (1-3): Arlen is a notoriously slow starter, but with a huge W4 upset over Seattle, he may be finding his footing.
17. Baltimore Ravens (2-2): BMore is super dangerous and a much better player than this start shows. He'll contend for a wildcard spot in the AFC.
18. Kansas City Chiefs (2-2): As always, BBJ's toughest opponent so far has been himself. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
19. Atlanta Falcons (2-2): I think HGR will contend for a division title sooner rather than later... but he's gotta knock the rust off first.
20. Minnesota Vikings (2-2): Dalvin looked realllllllly good vs. Seran. Do that more. Go Noles.
21. Washington Football Team (2-2): STOP THROWING TO THE OTHER TEAM
22. Buffalo Bills (2-2): I think GStar is underrated in AWFL because he's not in chat and def won't read this but he needs to find some consistency before he's in the playoff discussion.
23. Indianapolis Colts (1-3): For some reason DaddyLeagues has them pretty high up in their ratings so I'm gonna roll with it.
24. New York Giants (2-2): Hey, at least Saquon's still alive. With him, there's hope for KB.
25. Tampa Bay Bucs (1-3): I really like what Helu has done as a GM, but he's got too good of a team to be 1-3. I think he can win some games in this division.
26. Cleveland Browns (1-3): Has anyone else noticed Schuck getting a lot quieter as the season goes on?
27. Dallas Cowboys (1-3): Charter needs to find some offense, and it's going to start with his running game. Can he get Zeke going?
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3): Turnovers are the issue here... Kohd can compete when he's protecting the football, but one of the league's better defenses thus far is going to waste with 16 INTs from Minshew.
29. San Francisco 49ers (1-3): This is only temporary. G$ is going to find his identity soon.
30. Las Vegas Raiders (1-3): RP WAKE UP
31. Los Angeles Chargers (0-4): Sorry Ace
32. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4): OK so maybe there's a little bias here, but the Steelers are 0-4 and are also the worst franchise in professional sports. Nelly will turn it around, but I'm really enjoying this.
Last edited by nb935; 09-24-2020 at 10:10 PM.
|Advertisements - Register to remove|
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 AM.