Home

AWFL S5 Mid-Season Power Rankings

This is a discussion on AWFL S5 Mid-Season Power Rankings within the After Work Football League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2021, 11:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
AWFL S5 Mid-Season Power Rankings

Hello everyone, it’s your pal Schuck from AWFL. Today I am going to be writing a very “non-bias” mid-season power rankings for each individual. I noticed some people have dropped out already because of how low I ranked them. SMH *******. I hope some of you enjoy this, and I hope it pisses some of you off! (Not posting myself as #1 cause it’s obvious.)

1. RFF - No Team: 0-0: RFF moves up one spot on the power ranking due to his friendly retirement and stocks advice. Helps out the young'ns like me. (Also please bring Steele back to chat he's changed.)

2. Steele - No Team: 0-0: Steele moves down 1 spot from the last power rankings due to not being in the chat yet. However if he somehow gets back into this league due to the surprisingly high drop out rate right, he will be atop this list because NB sucks.

3. Ace - Chargers: 2-6: You promised me the Chargers so you moved up.

4. Coach Lewis - Patriots: 6-1: Coach moves up to number 4 because he is still putting together strong performances. Can't believe he lost to Gstar though because I lost that vegas bet. Damn you Patriots.

5. Pest - Jets: 6-1: Pest moves up a spot also because he is still annoying as **** to play against. As I am writing this someone I am talking to is literally saying how annoying it is to play against his defense. Please just lose a thumb next time I play you. BTW I beat pest the first time we played. (Raise ACC Sliders)

6. KB - Giants: 1-6: Can't talk **** till I beat you next time.

7. Seran - Texans: 4-4: Seran drops down a few spaces due to him sandbagging. We all know he will come back and win 8 in a row, but is he ACTUALLY gonna do it now because we are putting the pressure on him? Who knows? Maybe he quits next and plays League of Legends full time.

8. BR - Eagles: 4-3: You get to stay the same do to you beating me. You got lucky but it's okay. I will still reward you with this moving up of one spot. Keep winning that NFCE cuz I hate KB.

9. HGR - Falcons: 7-1: HGR is looking like the power house of the NFC South right now. However the NFC South right now is looking like the real life NFC East. Can't put you lower due to your record I respect it. Keep on making the haters hate. Go Browns.

10. Felgar - Vikings: 5-2: Mother ****er lost me my Vegas bet. I guess you're doing good now except for that Seahawks game. Make sure you don't tilt into oblivion and end 5-11.

11. Isaias - Bears: 4-3: I am putting you here because you like this number.

12. Charter - Cowboys: 6-2: Charter gets a huge boost due to his nice record. Not gonna lie I put you low last time due to you being a Cowboys fan and those are just not allowed. Only reason you're lower than BR right now is because he beat me recently. Keep things going because you're trending up right now. Beat KB.

13. Cheeze - Packers: 5-3: Cheeze is currently leading the league in rushing as a team with his Packers. Not a usual stat since they used to only throw the ball with Rodgers. Coming up for stuff for people in the middle is hard.

14. Jr - Lions: 3-3: You are playing my friend right now and I am not watching the game at all. NB and Auto are saying that Isaias is getting bailed out a lot and you are actually playing well. NB predicts you will win your division season 6, however he is an idiot. So take that with a grain of salt.

15. Zcar - Panthers: 4-3: Zcar you are here because I am checking the rankings and you are around this number. You are in the NFC South so I believe anything can happen and you can totally finish 12-4. Play madden good.

16. nobody - Football Team: 3-3: I thought it would be kinda funny to put the Football Team here just to put some of your spirits down. Haha yall are worse than a no user team.

17. Arlen - Dolphins: 4-3: Smh. 4-3. My predictions looking pretty accurate. Are you gonna come back? The AFC East ain't that tough.

18. BBJ - Chiefs: 4-3: Don't you have the best QB ever. I feel like this game should be a little easier for you then it is for the rest of us. Well I hate the Chiefs can't believe I put you this high.

19. Nelly - Steelers: 4-3: You beat my *** last game not gonna lie. Kinda why I didn't put you so high. I also am not a fan of the Steelers in real life. I hope you destroy NB next time you play.

20. Bmore - Ravens: 3-4: I am kinda just following the rankings in Daddy's league a little bit now. I wanted to put you lower cuz you didn't think of me as a rival but I felt you deserved to be a little higher this time.

21. WeaponX - Rams: 2-4: Go Kings.

22. Pawn - Cardinals: 2-5: Hmm. Daddy's league has you at 24. Last list I had you at 28. Not too far off when you complained? Hmm.. Schuck maybe knows all. Moved up a bit though because the bottom bottom of the list is reserved for a special few.

23. JFace - Jaguars: 1-6: Cmon Jface. Gotta be better than that m8.

24. CTfromDC - Titans: 0-7: You just lost your first game to one of the leagues worst players. It's okay you still got a few weeks to bounce back and move up in the rankings.

25. HSKR - Saints: 0-7: God Damn. Can't believe I almost had you so high on my last power rankings. What happened?! Get it together m8 I know you can. Don't be the Aints.

26. G$ - Niners: 1-5: SUPERpettyBOWL.

27. Greatness - Colts: 4-4: You are bad at literally every game we play. I can't put together how bad you are in this small paragraph. I would literally need a 10 page essay on how bad you are at video games.

28. RP - Raiders: 0-8: Raiders.

29. Helu - Buccs: 2-5: This will go up when your confidence goes up. Or if you take a shot. Get lit.

30. Danny - Seahawks: 7-0: Still salty about the Wilson trade. You have no idea.

31. NBad - Bengals: 8-0: I hope Burrow requests a trade from the real life Bengals next year. I hope for every year you do good in AWFL the Bengals do bad in real life.

32. Gstar - Bills: 3-4: You are the worst person at madden ever like its insane how bad you are I hope you never play this game ever again like just quit and break your game. Just Kidding I just know you're never going to read this. If you do DM me and I will switch you with KB.

33. Sage - No team: 0-0: too lazy to put all the other bull**** I did but just know you bad.

34. Auto - Broncos: 6-1: Lmao I wonder who that 1 loss is?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2021, 12:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: AWFL S5 Mid-Season Power Rankings

Quality rankings John.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League »