Home

just a couple of questions...

This is a discussion on just a couple of questions... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21
just a couple of questions...

I don't have time to read through page after page after page seeking out these answers so maybe somebody could help me out.

Is there franchise mode in APF2K8? I saw a thread stating there is not, but is there anything like it or can you only do a season with a team?

Also, is there complete editing? Like, could I import a file with all the NFL teams and players and uniforms like in Winning Eleven series or are you stuck playing with the generics?

I'd prefer to play this over Madden, but if the answers to those questions is "no" then I probably won't get touch APF.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: just a couple of questions...

you don't have to read through every page... just check out the scanned GI article... and if you want the Greg Thomas interview. everything else is everyone talking about those two things.

obviously the discussion is around what you asked so depending on who answers you, the answer would most likely be skewed to the perception of the person since there isn't enough information to fully give you the answers you're looking for.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:03 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: just a couple of questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
I don't have time to read through page after page after page seeking out these answers so maybe somebody could help me out.

Is there franchise mode in APF2K8? I saw a thread stating there is not, but is there anything like it or can you only do a season with a team?

Also, is there complete editing? Like, could I import a file with all the NFL teams and players and uniforms like in Winning Eleven series or are you stuck playing with the generics?

I'd prefer to play this over Madden, but if the answers to those questions is "no" then I probably won't get touch APF.
You don't have to read through every page, bro. Just use the search function.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »