Home

Something that puzzles me.......

This is a discussion on Something that puzzles me....... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Something that puzzles me.......

I really think VC is banking on the legends to add to the replayability of the game. You can play with all sorts of teams and combinations of legends and it almost takes the place of a franchise mode.

That's why I don't really see why they would add a relatively simple season mode. I understand not having a franchise mode, but I want to FORGET the sense of reality and NFL. Having a 16 game season in particular really doesn't help that.

I think they could've had a more creative single player mode. Not a necessarily more creative or more in depth but something that differentiates it. I think idea would be to have a golf/tennis style series of tournaments.....like a US Open where you would have a 24 team tournament. You could choose what tourneys you want to play in(ala Forza). All these tournaments would determine where you would end up at the final playoffs. Again, this is not a really good idea but just something other than a season mode.

That is by far the most dissapointing thing about this title.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Something that puzzles me.......

You know there have always been those mini games that don't get much press. I think they had situations from big moments in the past that you could recreate the game winning drive, great come back, etc. I hope they expanded on this to bring more relevants to the legends as many of us won't be able to relate to all of them. I agree, it's something that SHOULD be advertised if it's in there but it's still possible. If not, they should really market this game the way MS did Fever adn build up the online stuff as much as possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »