Home

NEW APF2k8 VIDEO/AD....NIIICCCCE!!!

This is a discussion on NEW APF2k8 VIDEO/AD....NIIICCCCE!!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NEW APF2k8 VIDEO/AD....NIIICCCCE!!!

Chali2Na can freestyle about "my" footbal game any day!
That was on point! Great footage, like the ref getting plowed.... and the rhymes were typical Chali2Na brilliance!

The unexamined life is not worth living...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 8

I would like to personally thank 2ksports for doing what they have always done.. make the folks @ EA work for a living!! Its pretty dang sad that it took a bit of competition for EA to see the light.. or should i say the possible hit to their wallets!

and wheres the ESPN brand at?? its been almost 3 years!

Madden Fanboys - You would not be as hyped about madden 08 if there was no APF 2k8... because next gen Madden 08 would be like Madden 06 and 07.. DOO DOO!!

2k Fanboys - Buy the game... love the game... dont hate on madden.. EA folks have done enough to damage their brand. Lets just hope that the NFL will see that competition is always better for their Video Games. Ask the NBA.. look what 2k did for NBA Live 08! hell i may go back to buying both games again.. left Live alone years ago!

Video Sportsgame Fanboyz.. (myself included) ditto with the 2k fanboys

NFL licensing folks.. Imagine NFL licensing on an engine like APF 2k8.. i sure can.. (droolin..) and this is only the beginning. now is the time to rethink that little exclusivity thingy..
Old 07-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #227
Banned

I think its funny how a few thousand people on a message board think their voice actually means something.

EA and the NFL are enjoying huge profits every year from their relationship, they can care less what their likenesses would look like a superior game engine. All they pay attention to is the bottom line.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #228
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
I think its funny how a few thousand people on a message board think their voice actually means something.

EA and the NFL are enjoying huge profits every year from their relationship, they can care less what their likenesses would look like a superior game engine. All they pay attention to is the bottom line.
So I guess you are one of those thousands that thinks their voice means something?
Old 07-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #229
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1

Well you are wrong, especially regarding VC. The guys over at VC say all the time that they come on to sites like this and they really listen. As Shawn Lee said in his interview, they can't put everything in the game that we ask, but they try to put enough in. All companies pay attention to the bottom line, that's why their in business-To make money. No one is in business to not make money. And by the way, one of the reasons this game is being made in the first place is because VC was listening to a few thousand voices on message boards basically begging them to make another game, NFL license or not.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:04 PM   #230
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerlover
I would like to personally thank 2ksports for doing what they have always done.. make the folks @ EA work for a living!! Its pretty dang sad that it took a bit of competition for EA to see the light.. or should i say the possible hit to their wallets!

and wheres the ESPN brand at?? its been almost 3 years!

Madden Fanboys - You would not be as hyped about madden 08 if there was no APF 2k8... because next gen Madden 08 would be like Madden 06 and 07.. DOO DOO!!

2k Fanboys - Buy the game... love the game... dont hate on madden.. EA folks have done enough to damage their brand. Lets just hope that the NFL will see that competition is always better for their Video Games. Ask the NBA.. look what 2k did for NBA Live 08! hell i may go back to buying both games again.. left Live alone years ago!

Video Sportsgame Fanboyz.. (myself included) ditto with the 2k fanboys

NFL licensing folks.. Imagine NFL licensing on an engine like APF 2k8.. i sure can.. (droolin..) and this is only the beginning. now is the time to rethink that little exclusivity thingy..
come on, man. is this really necessary? it's a video impression thread and all you're doing is bashing madden.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:51 PM   #231
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
come on, man. is this really necessary? it's a video impression thread and all you're doing is bashing madden.
He's been warned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #232
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice
You must not be a hip hop fan. That was freestyling at it's best. Nothing written. Just spit out as he went along. Not too many MC's have that talent. Rakim is one of the best at it.
You are seriously mistaken if you think that was off the dome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »