Home

HD Versions of 6/29 Video Gameplay For Download

This is a discussion on HD Versions of 6/29 Video Gameplay For Download within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2007, 07:19 PM   #9
R**k**

Diesel3649's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: HD Versions of 6/29 Video Gameplay For Download

Wow!
Night and day. That is what I wanted to see. Looks beautiful in HD. The next two weeks will crawl until I get my hands on this game.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:47 PM   #10
DickDalewood

OVR:

Pretty sweet how the rain splatters off the helmets...

Old 06-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Wow. I'm sure I'll be in the minority here, but that didn't look good to me at all. It reminded me a LOT of the original NFL2k (with obviously better HD textures on the players), but the weird skinny models, the weird transition zombie moves, and the awful looking field/grass just looked bad to me. When the players were in their stance before the snap their legs looked so skinny and strange, almost non-human.

What's up with the same exact commentary from previous games, too?

Incredibly disappointed and unless I'm blown away by the demo and actually playing the thing, I'm not getting it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2007, 07:56 PM   #12
MVP

On a positive note, I do really like the play-calling screens.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:13 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

MY HERO!!
Old 06-29-2007, 08:31 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_bad
Wow. I'm sure I'll be in the minority here, but that didn't look good to me at all. It reminded me a LOT of the original NFL2k (with obviously better HD textures on the players), but the weird skinny models, the weird transition zombie moves, and the awful looking field/grass just looked bad to me. When the players were in their stance before the snap their legs looked so skinny and strange, almost non-human.

What's up with the same exact commentary from previous games, too?

Incredibly disappointed and unless I'm blown away by the demo and actually playing the thing, I'm not getting it.
Wow..... I respect ur opinions about the vids especially da grass ( its terrible), but DAMN!!! ARe u crazy!! Ithink the players look very good. Not great but very good all positions and body parts included (no h0m0). As for commentary what game has honestly updated their commentary that much over the years.... None...

So like i said i respect ur opinion but i think u nit-picked too much. But everyone is different

~~1~~
Old 06-29-2007, 08:56 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak10
Wow..... I respect ur opinions about the vids especially da grass ( its terrible), but DAMN!!! ARe u crazy!! Ithink the players look very good. Not great but very good all positions and body parts included (no h0m0). As for commentary what game has honestly updated their commentary that much over the years.... None...

So like i said i respect ur opinion but i think u nit-picked too much. But everyone is different

~~1~~
I do think the game looked better in the rest of those videos, but I honestly have to say when I watched that first one the first time I thought it looked really, really bad. I think the players look very odd and no matter how well they animate they look distractingly bad. It just looks odd with the grass looking that flat, too, to see high-detailed players on crappy looking grass like that. They look detached from the ground because of it.

I wish it weren't the case but I'm disappointed (and I've never been disappointed by 2k's graphics). The models in 2k5 were much, much better (despite the lack of HD and better textures on the uniforms).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2007, 09:09 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_bad
I do think the game looked better in the rest of those videos, but I honestly have to say when I watched that first one the first time I thought it looked really, really bad. I think the players look very odd and no matter how well they animate they look distractingly bad. It just looks odd with the grass looking that flat, too, to see high-detailed players on crappy looking grass like that. They look detached from the ground because of it.

I wish it weren't the case but I'm disappointed (and I've never been disappointed by 2k's graphics). The models in 2k5 were much, much better (despite the lack of HD and better textures on the uniforms).
strange.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »