Home

About Bernie Kosar's rating

This is a discussion on About Bernie Kosar's rating within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: About Bernie Kosar's rating

Kosar was in the era as Elway, Marino, and Montana need I say more why he is bronze. Kosar was an average quaterback on a good team, and he had zero arm strength.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:13 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

^^^ he still beats the pans of Andre Ware

I think they could have used a couple more silver QB's since there are more gold than silver at that position.

Some of our loyalties may cause us to lose because of the difference between what we think they are and what VC wrote them in as.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:14 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
The question however is, just because Kosar and Brister are in the same class, do they have the same abilities? Kosar could have some abilities that Brister doesn't and still be a bronze and still be a better QB.
I think this is clearly the case. You cannot say Kosar shouldn't be a bronze just because Ware is a bronze. Ware is clearly the worse QB on the list and would be Tin level if they had it. Quite a few of the bronze QBs were pretty solid.

I personally would have liked to see some of the Golds that i think will be underused, like Marcus Allen, James Lofton in the Silvers. I don't think they didn't deserve the Gold ranking but more just to see them used more. I guess we'll see a month or two after its out how balanced it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2007, 07:19 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Heck I think any bronze player can play like gold if you build a good team around them. Man this is gonna make for some good football when this game is released, the strategies are almost endless! Especially if most follow their hearts on some players, man I just love it!!
Old 06-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #13
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

In the mid to late 80s, Kosar had some awesome accuracy despite his unorthodox throwing motion. The problem with Kosar was his legs were shot by the time the early 90s rolled around.

But he had a good offense around him with Slaughter, Langhorne, Brennan, Newsome, Mack, Byner... and a decent O line. I'd say he was the last legit QB in Browns history.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »