Home

APF GAMESPOT E3 DEMO "LIVE"

This is a discussion on APF GAMESPOT E3 DEMO "LIVE" within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: APF GAMESPOT E3 DEMO "LIVE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmastermind
I'm simply speechless. BRING ON DA GAME!!!!
QFT!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 1

I enjoyed the video more once I put the volume all the way down.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:19 PM   #75
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14

Thanks for the link BJFJ96. I'm confident that the gameplay in APF2k8 will deliver. But the thing i'm really looking forward to in this game are the stadium animations and celebrations. Man the bird shooting out fire was HOT..lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #76
Rookie

RockinRobinChi's Arena

OVR: 1

Exaaaaaaaaaaaactly
Old 07-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #77
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

went through about half of it so far. i have to say, i'm still looking for some new animations. there are definitely a couple, but i want to see some sick jukes and a couple of those catches that are in the rice commercial. it's kind of hard to "recreate" situations like that in a gameplay video, but i guess i'm just warn out on videos at this point.

he actually spoke on SINGLE STEALERS if you guys wondering about it didn't catch it. he said if your player has the attribute you hit a button, and you'll know if you succeed (see the other team's play) or fail (audible indication).

the fact that you can fail should be good news to you guys, but i wonder how you fail. maybe it's random. maybe you do it so many plays, times a half, etc. i hope it's based on the attributes of the other team's star (qb for offense, maybe mlb for d), the frequency the other team has called the play, and maybe the momentum at that point in the game.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:27 PM   #78

OVR: 34

Some may be taking shots at Jeff Thoms and wishing he'd be quiet in that video, but I'll tell you, I have nothing but respect for 2K Sports and their people.

This is the first time I looked at this game and it just really spoke to me about how 2K nails so many things. The player interaction in this game is deeply impressive. You see guys helping up their teamates and it just looks so natural. The sidelines are so interactive. It's not a pasted group of lifeless looking clappers. People are moving around, jestering to eachother.

What can I say, the game just looks great, and there's true humility with Thomas.

Nothing but respect.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:28 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 14

The collision detection looks spot on, even the little things like after Larry Dixon scores a touchdown, during the course of the celebration his foot hits the ball on the ground and moves it instead of teleporting through it.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #80
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE, I'M SO HYPED.

I wish during the interview they at least would have shown the screen from a wider view so we could have seen the gameplay the entire time. But this game is going to be all we hoped for from what I just saw.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »