Home

Official "Where is it?", "Who has it?", "Where did you get it?" thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where is it?", "Who has it?", "Where did you get it?" thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #17
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: We might start seeing some "I got it" posts

Quote:
Finally....a 360. 2k8 and CoD4 made me.
You're going to be so lucky/poor when September-November (CoD4, Halo 3, GTA IV, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed...) rolls in. Congratulations.

Last edited by Chibi; 07-14-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

I really don't think any stores have the game right now at all.

1st of all 2K could not have wanted to street date this game. If anything getting the game out before NCAA helps them. Why make retailers hold the game?

2nd not a single regular Joe has the game yet. No one. The chances of not a single person getting the game when stores have them in stock is virtually none. Some store always messes up or a store employee/manager etc almost always get the game early. NO reports.

I think the game will ship out tomorrow and some lucky stores on the West coast will get it in the evening. The rest of the world will get it Tuesday.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:06 PM   #19
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeth
Well....I just traded in my XBox and 8 games and will be picking up a 360 on Monday....hopefully along with APF2k8. The local place I traded it in to will be getting them in on Monday (and I heard him on the phone telling a guy to come in Monday to pick up NCAA 08 if he keeps quiet). Sadly, he's only getting ONE 2k8 because he doesn't know how it's going to sell. I may ask him Monday if he can save it for me as I will DEFINITELY be getting it. I'll give him the money Monday if need be.

how much did you get for your xbox and games if you don't mind me asking?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:10 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

the guy that sold me NCAA today in Denver was thrilled to break the street date for that, in fact he had a sign on the door saying when other stores would sell it vs him selling it now. Plus he made some comments about he doesn't have any agreements with EA and he doesn't owe them anything.

Anyways point of the story is that I of course asked him about All Pro too and he said that it hasn't been shipped yet but thinks he will have it on Monday.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:33 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

I think it should be on Monday. Maybe some shipments got out...otherwise what is the purpose of the release date being a day early before NCAA?

I'll call the GameCrazy I pre-ordered it at 2morrow.

If someone else gets the game on mon. and Gamecrazy doesn't...best believe i'm taking the 60 bucks I have for NCAA and buying it, then transfering over the 50 I pre-ordered for store credit to buy NCAA...which I also pre-ordered there.

But Gamecrazy usually gets the game on time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 09:56 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeth
Well....I just traded in my XBox and 8 games and will be picking up a 360 on Monday....hopefully along with APF2k8. The local place I traded it in to will be getting them in on Monday (and I heard him on the phone telling a guy to come in Monday to pick up NCAA 08 if he keeps quiet). Sadly, he's only getting ONE 2k8 because he doesn't know how it's going to sell. I may ask him Monday if he can save it for me as I will DEFINITELY be getting it. I'll give him the money Monday if need be.

Hey, welcome to the club! I hope you plan on getting the Premium or Elite? Unless you can get a hard drive cheaper than $100, the Core is more expensive to upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi
You're going to be so lucky/poor when September-November (CoD4, Halo 3, GTA IV, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed...) rolls in. Congratulations.
LOL, so true! The 360 will really have a flood of good-great games for the rest of 2007 (nevermind 2008) and it won't be cheap!

By Monday, a number of us should have the game, at least from the usual gaming stores. My local Wal-Mart seems to take 3-4 extra days, so my Game Crazy store gets most of my support.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:27 PM   #23
Rookie

Deltron's Arena

OVR: 5
Unhappy Re: We might start seeing some "I got it" posts

Sorry guys, it turns out my source at Circuit City mistakenly identified NCAA as APF. He saw a "football game" in the back and thought that was the one I was talking about about.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #24
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltron
Sorry guys, it turns out my source at Circuit City mistakenly identified NCAA as APF. He saw a "football game" in the back and thought that was the one I was talking about about.
tsk tsk. This is the last time I listen to a Bolton Wanderers fan Just kidding man. It's all good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »