Home

My Emerging Generics, do you have any?

This is a discussion on My Emerging Generics, do you have any? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2007, 06:11 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: My Emerging Generics, do you have any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
I use a generic qb that's pretty good, I have yet to play with an elite qb so he may suck in comparison, but he's accurate on short/midrange passes, his deep ball is somewhat lacking however, Dan and Peter are constantly spouting about how he lacks arm strength, but my team is run focused.
Do you use an offensive lineman that has the 'stonewall' ability....I use Randall and he's great IMO, but not as accurate without one of these guys in front of him....definitely has an impact on composure IMO.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:22 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdros13
Do you use an offensive lineman that has the 'stonewall' ability....I use Randall and he's great IMO, but not as accurate without one of these guys in front of him....definitely has an impact on composure IMO.
3 out of 5 of my O lineman are legends, one being a gold, Russ Grimm, Jim Lachey (LT) is a Brick Wall. I usually have a pretty good pocket and have time to set my feet and throw good balls, throwing on the run is a no-no for my qb.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:32 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
3 out of 5 of my O lineman are legends, one being a gold, Russ Grimm, Jim Lachey (LT) is a Brick Wall. I usually have a pretty good pocket and have time to set my feet and throw good balls, throwing on the run is a no-no for my qb.
I haven't used a generic qb in the last couple of days, but since I pretty much exclusively stay in the pocket (except for PA RO plays) I may make another team with one...I really like having 1 or more OL as legends though....you can really tell the difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »