Home

Constantly seeing New Stuff

This is a discussion on Constantly seeing New Stuff within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2007, 01:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Constantly seeing New Stuff

I am amazed at all of the little touches this game has. Rain splashing off helmets. The football flight physics. Various catch animations. But nothing could prepare me for what I saw when I played this evening.

I was playing as my created 1990 Philadelphia Wings (cough - Eagles). I have made the entire team as far as it would let me. Accurate uni's, everything.
Randall dropped back to pass and the DE (Too Tall Jones) came rushing at him. I flicked the right thumbstick to evade and I kid you not, Too Tall leveled Randall and Randall tipped over, feet in the air, putting his free arm out to catch himself. He righted himself and completed the play. It was the spitting image of the famous Carl Banks hit.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxseMVwQ3A

Amazing. It's almost as if the programmers just knew it was Cunningham's famous moment to replay over again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2007, 02:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Constantly seeing New Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kej2u
I am amazed at all of the little touches this game has. Rain splashing off helmets. The football flight physics. Various catch animations. But nothing could prepare me for what I saw when I played this evening.

I was playing as my created 1990 Philadelphia Wings (cough - Eagles). I have made the entire team as far as it would let me. Accurate uni's, everything.
Randall dropped back to pass and the DE (Too Tall Jones) came rushing at him. I flicked the right thumbstick to evade and I kid you not, Too Tall leveled Randall and Randall tipped over, feet in the air, putting his free arm out to catch himself. He righted himself and completed the play. It was the spitting image of the famous Carl Banks hit.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxseMVwQ3A

Amazing. It's almost as if the programmers just knew it was Cunningham's famous moment to replay over again.
They put in QB specific animations. Elway's helicopter is in there but I've never seen it. That's a good thing, these things shouldn't happen on every play or really every game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »