Home

Rating the OL

This is a discussion on Rating the OL within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Rating the OL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
I've thought about picking up St. Clair at one of my silver spots but I have Cunningham, Maynard, and Lem Barney at my other ones and all of them play well for me. Unfortunately I have a tough time running with my gold running back, Barry Sanders.
If you are struggling with Sanders, I would advise moving to a silver or bronze power back. I don't really recommend a gold back in the first place.

I also think a silver QB is more or less a wasted legend. I've played with St Clair a few times and liked him. If you are struggling running the ball I would add him and downgrade at QB to a bronze. Also you could upgrade a Maynard to a Gold WR and downgrade Sanders to a silver.

No reason to struggle running with a gold RB
Old 07-30-2007, 09:47 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 20

I use St. Clair on my blind side and I have noticed a huge difference in the pass rush for the other teams, as well as me running to the weak side. It shows you how much NFL QBs depend on their LTs. Also, St.Clair pulls well on strong counters.

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT
Old 07-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike01
If you are struggling with Sanders, I would advise moving to a silver or bronze power back. I don't really recommend a gold back in the first place.

I also think a silver QB is more or less a wasted legend. I've played with St Clair a few times and liked him. If you are struggling running the ball I would add him and downgrade at QB to a bronze. Also you could upgrade a Maynard to a Gold WR and downgrade Sanders to a silver.

No reason to struggle running with a gold RB
Yeah thats very true and I've felt like I've been wasting a gold pick with Sanders because I haven't been especially effective with him compared to another back. Only have him on my team as he's one of my favorite players but I will experiment with my team a bit and see what works better
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »