Home

How To Get A Gold Created Player With 5 Abilities

This is a discussion on How To Get A Gold Created Player With 5 Abilities within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #17
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: How To Get A Gold Created Player With 5 Abilities

lol, I got the season sack record glitched. It gave it to me in the 1st game of the season after 13 sacks with LC Greenwood...I mean #68.

Why does this game say numbers for some players? They paid for the likenesses of the players, and then a few don't actually say their names. How lazy.

Anyways, I only need the online ones and a few more season ones. Not bad really.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:13 PM   #18
All Star

bkfount's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdros13
INTs depend on your opponent throwing the ball however, so that one has a lot to do with your opponent. Now that I'm done all the season stuff, I'm just going to play against one of the teams that is set up to pass on 15 minutes till I get it.
I actually got that achievement with a 2nd controller. Just throw hail marys the whole game and you should easily get the 5 INT's needed. I had Night Train Lane and Rod Woodson as CB's too.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #19
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

i really think they messed up big by tying this part with unlocking everything. There really are a lot of people such as myself that just are not going to achieve all of that but yet still want to be able to create players realistically with more than 3 abilities....
Old 08-06-2007, 04:12 PM   #20
All Star

bkfount's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
i really think they messed up big by tying this part with unlocking everything. There really are a lot of people such as myself that just are not going to achieve all of that but yet still want to be able to create players realistically with more than 3 abilities....
well none of these are too hard to get. Even if you play 100% legit, only a few are near impossible to get. The reward is great for the hardcore APF players, and they'll be the only ones who get it with time. I usually get the 1000 points from all my games anyways, so I would have got this regardless.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #21
Pro

UNLV_1999's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
well none of these are too hard to get. Even if you play 100% legit, only a few are near impossible to get. The reward is great for the hardcore APF players, and they'll be the only ones who get it with time. I usually get the 1000 points from all my games anyways, so I would have got this regardless.
They should reward anyone who pays $60 for this game. This should have been made available from the start. I like the game alot, but it seems to me that they lacked creativity for unlockable items.

Florida Gators, MBA 2007
Football: 1996, 2006
Basketball: 2006, 2007

UNLV Runnin' Rebels, BS Business Administration 1999
Basketball: 1990
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2007, 08:18 PM   #22
All Star

bkfount's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV_1999
They should reward anyone who pays $60 for this game. This should have been made available from the start. I like the game alot, but it seems to me that they lacked creativity for unlockable items.
tell that to every game that rewards playing it alot then. None of these are hard to get. It's not like they require to you play it for 8 hours straight, or be #1 on the worldwide leaderboard like some games.

Last edited by bkfount; 08-06-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #23
Rookie

t216's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV_1999
For $60, they should..
Old 08-07-2007, 09:01 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hard or not it takes away from my serious play time because now I have to waste time to get the acheivments just to be able to do something that should have been available from the start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »