Home

A Generic Player that could be Gold Silver or Bronze

This is a discussion on A Generic Player that could be Gold Silver or Bronze within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2007, 01:39 PM   #9
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: A Generic Player that could be Gold Silver or Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock85
And now after reading Gametaps review. I just found out the the Generic players change after you start a new season Well so much for #28 Lukins
they change the second you edit your team for any reason. So don't touch the team if you like a generic player. I had a generic QB that was pretty good, but changing the logo caused his to vanish. He may come back later, but it's a shame.

It was nice to first find out that generic players don't suck complete ***. I have still haven't found a generic WR to play well though.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:32 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have a generic wr named forde who is pretty good he only dropped one pass in fourg games and caught a 51yd td pass.And my d-lineman morton is leading the leauge in sacks with 8 in four games.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #11
MVP

tanis38's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
they change the second you edit your team for any reason. So don't touch the team if you like a generic player. I had a generic QB that was pretty good, but changing the logo caused his to vanish. He may come back later, but it's a shame.

It was nice to first find out that generic players don't suck complete ***. I have still haven't found a generic WR to play well though.
Crap, I thought you would lose them only if you edit your team and actually change a "package". That is terrible!

Either way, everytime I think I have a generic player that might be good (he makes a few nice plays, mostly receivers for me) as soon as I start to try and involve him in the game more, he begins to stink it up and I realize he really is not that good and only stood out on those other plays because he was wide open (hence I threw it to him) and my mother could have made the play too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

This safty Corey Romo he and i kick as he plays at ss as i play as the gree safty
Old 08-09-2007, 07:40 AM   #13
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

The LA Legends team in my season had a generic corner that could lay a hit like Ronnie Lott. Tackle after tackle, this dude was lighting my players up.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:00 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
The LA Legends team in my season had a generic corner that could lay a hit like Ronnie Lott. Tackle after tackle, this dude was lighting my players up.
I know there was this CB named Kelly or Keller on the Bull Dogs team that I have played against twice in my season and both games he contained Drew Pearson.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:19 AM   #15
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

I have a CB #26, Morales, who actually grabbed two picks off of Rice and returns kicks and punts very effectively for a league team I have. He plays out of his mind, but he's offset by whoever the hell #25 is, because he'll have a pass hit him in the facemask or right in his mitts, drop the ball, and then party like he just won the super bowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #16
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Forde's hands were a bit suspect for me but he is not bad. I wish it was easier to control who your generics are, because it makes game planning a lot tougher when you dont know who is good at what.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »